The warlock, Frabbi wants me to talk to, is not in the Gnisis Corner Club but somewhere there:
post-61980-0-74164300-1501882238_thumb.jpg

Can't find him there either because (according to the maps quest marker) he's somewhere below the ground.

Edit: Following the quest marker on my compass, he is somewhere in Nchuand-Zel below Understonekeep in Markarth.

Edit 2: Trying to get to the Warlock i ended up in the Animonculium which has an invisible wall right behind the door. So i'm stuck there while being attacked by Varek and his slave so i killed both and that's it for this quest. Can't progress any further w/o using the console.

The warlock, Frabbi wants me to talk to, is not in the Gnisis Corner Club but somewhere there:

attachicon.gifWarlockLocaltion.jpg

Can't find him there either because (according to the maps quest marker) he's somewhere below the ground.

Edit: Following the quest marker on my compass, he is somewhere in Nchuand-Zel below Understonekeep in Markarth.

Edit 2: Trying to get to the Warlock i ended up in the Animonculium which has an invisible wall right behind the door. So i'm stuck there while being attacked by Varek and his slave so i killed both and that's it for this quest. Can't progress any further w/o using the console.

I know, he took his time to walk...

I know, he took his time to walk...

i don't know about him walking anywhere because he's in Ibn since the quest start what was several in-game days ago.

All i know is that he's in a place i can't reach what breaks the initial quest and by this the mod ... unless the console is put to use, that is.

i got around it by saving then using MoveToQT (got the iD from TES5Edit) to get his runtime iD.
Then i reloaded and used MoveTo to move him to my position in the New Gnisis Corner-Club. Problem solved.
But having to use the console is very likely not the what the author intended.

Now my game constantly crashes near Dareleths farm and when there's a ruckus in front of Markarth.
Seems to be caused by conflicting landscape edits and/or errornous NavMesh edits. Hard to say but the mod is sadly unplayable for me at this point.

i got around it by saving then using MoveToQT (got the iD from TES5Edit) to get his runtime iD.

Then i reloaded and used MoveTo to move him to my position in the New Gnisis Corner-Club. Problem solved.

But having to use the console is very likely not the what the author intended.

Now my game constantly crashes near Dareleths farm and when there's a ruckus in front of Markarth.

Seems to be caused by conflicting landscape edits and/or errornous NavMesh edits. Hard to say but the mod is sadly unplayable for me at this point.

Surely. In next version, I plan to move that farm from dawnguard entry, and reset the cell... it should fix the problem.

Hi. I had a lot of trouble playing this mod.
Most actually managed to resolve with console command.

First the warlok Fadren was stuck in ibn. I used placeatme for winterhelm corner.
Second. The first inquiry into Derleth's family did not work, no inhabitants had information and the marker was pointing directly to farm in Markarth.
Third. In IBN some bugs easy to solve until you get to one that do not know the solution.

TUNNELING ... (aTID1tunnel). does not work.

Daithe asks to follow her. And I follow Direlict Pumphouse. When you arrive in this place nothing happens. Only one place that 3 NPCs stand and follow it does not complete.

I can not use setstage aTID1tunnel 20.30,40 ... because nothing else will work right with Daithe.
The next time you have to follow her she will not move.

Maybe I installed something wrong? Or I do not know what
It has a print. 

https://prnt.sc/g517ka

I recognize that this mod is a great job, and very good, mainly ibn is cool. Thank you!

Hi, I have an issue with the mod that I need some help on. When I try speaking to the Derleth Family nothing happens. I can't choose any options to speak to them about. Because of this I can't continue the quest, I've tried reinstalling the mod but I still get the same issue. Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

Hi, I have an issue with the mod that I need some help on. When I try speaking to the Derleth Family nothing happens. I can't choose any options to speak to them about. Because of this I can't continue the quest, I've tried reinstalling the mod but I still get the same issue. Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

Wait for him to work on the next version, it's no use solving this error, you'll stop at another 3.

But if you want to know ibn uses setstage for now.

That's just a scene... it's the one with Frabi ? Or the next one, when you enter in the house, and get trapped ? If it's that, use T...maybe all the actors are not here...

That's just a scene... it's the one with Frabi ? Or the next one, when you enter in the house, and get trapped ? If it's that, use T...maybe all the actors are not here...

Hi

This bug also happened to me, I think I can help.

In the quest: aTID1Falmer 60 (Interogate windhelm citzens about Doran Derleth). https://prnt.sc/g65nhk

The marker pointed to Doran on the farm in Markarth : https://prnt.sc/g65na3

But if he goes there he does not say anything and the citizens in Widhelm do not talk about either.

Solution: setstage aTID1Falmer 60

I'm detailing in this way every bug that occurs to me in trying to help.
I reported my bug a few posts back.

Hmmmm....I ran into some quest problems when re-playing the latest version of TID: As SlaveNote is below 2, Daithe asks me to do mine job, and I fail to mine enough ore. The NPC in the mine quest (forgiving me for forgetting her name) asks me to talk to Daithe. However, there is no other dialogue choices except quest aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheSex and Reset.....

And something a little off-topic.... Are you still working at the penalty mod? If yes, I recommend a mod that may help (Manoose's Hanging & Impaling spell http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2606-manooses-hanging-impaling-spell/

). It hangs PC or NPC through Physical System, and can keep the character hanged after he/she dies. However, the character will fly randomly in the world at the beginning of the hanging scene.

Also some questions: How could I bind the execution script (from DA-Captured) to the executionblocks? Is their any way to make the dead body keep the position when the character dies?(It will be useful in Hanging scene, the SpitRoast Scene, the Crux Scene and so on.)

Last, a minor suggestion is that you could make the killing scene in TID that using split roast something like what in Shout like a Virgin mod, which makes the split roast more immersive..

Hmmmm....I ran into some quest problems when re-playing the latest version of TID: As SlaveNote is below 2, Daithe asks me to do mine job, and I fail to mine enough ore. The NPC in the mine quest (forgiving me for forgetting her name) asks me to talk to Daithe. However, there is no other dialogue choices except quest aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheSex and Reset.....

And something a little off-topic.... Are you still working at the penalty mod? If yes, I recommend a mod that may help (Manoose's Hanging & Impaling spell http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2606-manooses-hanging-impaling-spell/

). It hangs PC or NPC through Physical System, and can keep the character hanged after he/she dies. However, the character will fly randomly in the world at the beginning of the hanging scene.

Also some questions: How could I bind the execution script (from DA-Captured) to the executionblocks? Is their any way to make the dead body keep the position when the character dies?(It will be useful in Hanging scene, the SpitRoast Scene, the Crux Scene and so on.)

Last, a minor suggestion is that you could make the killing scene in TID that using split roast something like what in Shout like a Virgin mod, which makes the split roast more immersive..

This bug is know... surely the script doesn't understand is linked to the note.

Thaks for the impaling mod : i'll test it... but now I'm drawning in Night Mistress Mansion Models poses (yes, nude girls posters !)

I don't know how the virgin mod author set the furniture to make the NPC or player staitc, even dead...

Hey, i think my mod is Bugged :c

In the Quest ''The Lurking Fear'' , i can't talk to Doran Derleth. I also tried to speak to windhelm citizens, because the Quest said .''Interogate Windhelm Citizens about doran derleth'' ,but i cant ask the citizen and The QuestMarker shows to Markarth (Dorans Derleth Farm) .But i cant talk to him. Please help ;-;

I had to figure out how to solve this myself.

In the console, type: "getstage aTID1Falmer "

This should return a number, e.g. 5. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage aTID1Falmer xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

Eg. then you type "setstage aTID1Falmer 15"

Note -Don't add the quotation when typing any of the quest code

I have the same problem, I followed the instructions, but it does not work for me.

I've got the milk stamina drain script problem as well. What's the script that has to be tinkered with to stop it?

Problem know. It's a question of state in the milking pump code... the milking state never finish, it's why you have that problem...

hi this is first time fusing this mod,look very interesting,btw i am at the begin just rescued fabbri near windelm,talked with dunmer in gray quarter,now they sent me to talk with warlock about poison something,the thing is npc marker look like outta the border game, between valthune and angmarz ruin or whatever it call,so basically dunno how to reach this warlock.

You're going to have to use the console to select him and move him to you. A lot of NPCs are out of place in the current version of the mod.

why da hell ppl releasing mod if r deff bugged ? i dont understand... i am going to disinstall it ,lets hope it didnt currupt my data,crossing fingers.

btw how to suppose to move npc ?? theres no input or command in description mod,nor i have a crystal sphere.