bonjour... je suis arrivé a choisir esclave avec la statue araignée ...je suis dans la cellule...j'ai parlé a la première personne de la quête...mais quand je veux sortir de la cellule le jeu crash...help me please

Hello ... I arrived to choose slave with the spider statue ... I am in the cell ... I spoke to the first person of the quest ... but when I want to leave the cell the game crash ... help me please

attachicon.gifSans titre.jpg

Hum... it"s surely because your skyrim have difficulties to load the small world...

Do you have a good skeleton ?

Can also to change the armors the pure falmers wear...

bonjour

merci pour la réponse rapide

oui j'ai le bon squelette

je pense aussi que j'ai du mal a charger le small world mais je vois pas la solution je suis en low résolution

hello

Thank you for the quick reply

Yes I have the good skeleton

I also think that I have difficulty to load the small world but I see not the solution I am in low resolution

I started out as a servant. When do i become a pure falmer? Is it something the undead knight does in the "main quest" or do i have to do a side quest before i can even do it?

if you chosent to begin as a servant, it's too late...

You can change your race at the end of the slave part.

You can also use the racemenu to change your race.

I started out as a servant. When do i become a pure falmer? Is it something the undead knight does in the "main quest" or do i have to do a side quest before i can even do it?

agh, crap... Welp, gotta become the slave then i guess...

agh, crap... Welp, gotta become the slave then i guess...

or use showracemenu, and change your race.

i'm now a mutator slave. I'm just fertilized by a chaurus and after that i'm supposed to sit in the cage. Now what?

wait the end of the scene, and go nto the cage... wait here a time...

If you're lazzy to wait, use setstage.

you mean waiting as in the wait screen or literally do nothing? Thing is i have estrus chaurus active so i did get pregant too and waited three days. I don't now how much you are still planning for this mod but perhaps it would be a good idea to hav this mod also as a prerequisite so that it could hook into this mod.

i'm now a mutator slave. I'm just fertilized by a chaurus and after that i'm supposed to sit in the cage. Now what?

you mean waiting as in the wait screen or literally do nothing? Thing is i have estrus chaurus active so i did get pregant too and waited three days. I don't now how much you are still planning for this mod but perhaps it would be a good idea to hav this mod also as a prerequisite so that it could hook into this mod.

I am this stage too, After finally Finding Frabbi who after 3rd reload at slave market was just going out the door as I came to Ibn.  Yay :) 

Anyway the cage bit the quest doesn't seem to register I went into cage. 

Please confirm do I just remain there regardless? 

I do have Estrus Chaurus loaded as well but still with 0:16 to go, does that have any influence ?

I am this stage too, After finally Finding Frabbi who after 3rd reload at slave market was just going out the door as I came to Ibn.  Yay :)

I do have Estrus Chaurus loaded as well but still with 0:16 to go, does that have any influence ?

setstage it. I plan to go back on tid (improve the repeatibility of slave task quests), so I note that bug...

Innfact I wish to rebuilt that quest : severa slaves restrained, chaurus... and eggs...

setstage it. I plan to go back on tid (improve the repeatibility of slave task quests), so I note that bug...

Innfact I wish to rebuilt that quest : severa slaves restrained, chaurus... and eggs...

That is good to hear. Well, atleast there is now a good reason to have the diary mod on i guess. I can just write it in my journal wich setstage to use when.

I hope you don't mind but here are a list of bugs i noticed already.

1) potential dissappearance of warlock in the starter quest (might fix itself on a reload)

2) failure to add dialogue to villagers about the drelneth (i forgot the name sorry) family (setstage 60)

3) failure of Daithe to coninue on through the hallway during setstage 60 of tunners quest (atid1tunners) (right after you freed up the hallway and before you have to pull the lever or escape), thus being unable to trigger the centurions.

4) hostile skeevers? I don't know yet what this might be causing. Maybe bad script load on my end as it did work properly before.

5) and ofcourse the infamous "false Arrow to anything near the fishery bug".

I will probably update this list if i find any more. Most of the bugs i have encountered only appear to be in the slaves part of the game. Anything that comes afterwards (when you play as servant) seems to work as it should be.

stuck at "clean room" stage in whispers are coming.

Normal. Get the cube, talk to Liskit.

Normal. Get the cube, talk to Liskit.

It's only by using the setstage command the quest popped up to talk to lizkit. Before that i had the cube and it didn't work. But i'm at the point here i'm officially a servant now (the start of the second choice you can choose at the statue at helgen). Btw can i safely remove the cheat chest. Also in the description it said that there is supposed to be a spit attack spell. Did you remove it or something because i can't find it in the cheat chest.

Thank you for help there, it worked and then had a great run up to the Tunneling task.

Problem there is- Need 40 rubble but best i could get was 21 ! um...

I got what I could from other side too. Have no idea which quest id to use there?

List at beginning indicates 3 potential, 2 that are same <aTID1SlaveTaskMine> which appears twice and <aTIDSlaveJobMine>

Thank you for help there, it worked and then had a great run up to the Tunneling task.

Problem there is- Need 40 rubble but best i could get was 21 ! um...

I got what I could from other side too. Have no idea which quest id to use there?

List at beginning indicates 3 potential, 2 that are same <aTID1SlaveTaskMine> which appears twice and <aTIDSlaveJobMine>

drop one of the rubbles on the ground (can be found in misc section of inventory), open console, click on it. If you have skse installed you should be able to see refid and baseid on the right, if not press tab. Put the base id in this command: "player.additem baseid 39" (without quotations and  replace basid with the coee you found). Go back to daithe and complete the job.

She is supposed to walk into the tunnel but instead hammond starts to mine a now invisible wall while she just stays there.

Atleast this is what happens in my game. Might be different to yours. Please, tell me what result yu get. Might be something wrong with my set up if it does work for you.

Hey Delzaron i made a conversion from most of the armors used in these mods for those of us who like "top heavy mods" hehe, if you know what i mean. Most of the armors are included except two folders: "adbfalmerchaurusarmor" and "atidelfarmor". I found the Original mod for "atidelfarmor" you got this from but it consists out of so many bits and pieces that i decided to not touch it at all for my own sanities sake lol.

I'd like to compress them into an archive for you to use if you like. Just tell me and i will upload it here.

greetz :)

Hey Delzaron i made a conversion from most of the armors used in these mods for those of us who like "top heavy mods" hehe, if you know what i mean. Most of the armors are included except two folders: adbfalmerchaurusarmor and atidelfarmor. I found the Original mod you got this from but consists out of so many bits and pieces that decided to not touch it at all for my own insanities sake lol.

I'd like to compress them into an archive for you to use if you like. Just tell me and i will upload it to add to the other downloadable content. But instead you can call it CBBETopheavy or something. To bad i'm not so good at making bodyslides themselves because it would make it a lot more customizable and easier to use.

send me the archive, I'll post it in the mod topic.

Hey Delzaron i made a conversion from most of the armors used in these mods for those of us who like "top heavy mods" hehe, if you know what i mean. Most of the armors are included except two folders: adbfalmerchaurusarmor and atidelfarmor. I found the Original mod you got this from but consists out of so many bits and pieces that decided to not touch it at all for my own insanities sake lol.

I'd like to compress them into an archive for you to use if you like. Just tell me and i will upload it to add to the other downloadable content. But instead you can call it CBBETopheavy or something. To bad i'm not so good at making bodyslides themselves because it would make it a lot more customizable and easier to use.

Here you go.

warning though. I do not know if you need the vanilla cbbe replacer mod from the nexus for textures though. I simply chnged the meshes. Also i had to remove the panties because there were no textures for it apparently, so they are basically nude. just an fyi.

meshes.rar

Here you go.

warning though. I do not know if you need the vanilla cbbe replacer mod from the nexus for textures though. I simply chnged the meshes. Also i had to remove the panties because there were no textures for it apparently, so they are basically nude. just an fyi.

Any chance you could do the same thing for a unp variant like Sevenbase?

Here you go.

Any chance you could do the same thing for a unp variant like Sevenbase?

There is already a UNP version isn't there? No, it's not gonna happen. I was just Lucky enough that i had the bodyslide of a falmer piece for CBBE from another mod. I basically cut certain parts of the mesh with nifscope out here and there so that they made a bit of sense to it's usage. Like falmerbelt (first thing you wear as a servan) is supposed to be only the belt and not with some extra stuff at the chest.

Didn't touch any of the "slut" armors since i couldn't find a bodyslide set for them, neither for the armor of the queen.

drop one of the rubbles on the ground (can be found in misc section of inventory), open console, click on it. If you have skse installed you should be able to see refid and baseid on the right, if not press tab. Put the base id in this command: "player.additem baseid 39" (without quotations and  replace basid with the coee you found). Go back to daithe and complete the job.

She is supposed to walk into the tunnel but instead hammond starts to mine a now invisible wall while she just stays there.

Atleast this is what happens in my game. Might be different to yours. Please, tell me what result yu get. Might be something wrong with my set up if it does work for you.

Thanks so much for this! It worked just fine, but learned too to use the base id :)

I had same she didn't move even trying to move her to trigger just made her peep ow and go back where she started lol

But I tried just going down the corridor anyway. once in main hall beyond she and the two others Frabbi and the guy came running in soon after.

Now stuck again

This time its the Whispers Are Coming, cleaned the first bit then Vekel told me to clean This room and to find the document. Well I assume and after finding nothing other than the Dwemer Schematic and picking it up, nothing more happens?

No map markers and quest says I might find what Azenith is wanting. 

I tried taking it to her but that got me no where.

No listing of what quest id that is to try setstaging it

Help please :)

Thanks so much for this! It worked just fine, but learned too to use the base id :)

I had same she didn't move even trying to move her to trigger just made her peep ow and go back where she started lol

But I tried just going down the corridor anyway. once in main hall beyond she and the two others Frabbi and the guy came running in soon after.

Now stuck again

This time its the Whispers Are Coming, cleaned the first bit then Vekel told me to clean This room and to find the document. Well I assume and after finding nothing other than the Dwemer Schematic and picking it up, nothing more happens?

Get the cube, talk to Liskit (the script in the cube don't work well).

Dwemer cubes are also dicuments... in fact, Azenith was not clear, because she send you in a trap...

Now stuck again

Get the cube, talk to Liskit (the script in the cube don't work well).

Dwemer cubes are also dicuments... in fact, Azenith was not clear, because she send you in a trap...

First time I didn't even find that room with the Cube (crypted Lexicon) but after a reload and do over I did find it.

Well I picked up the cube and tried talking to Liskit but nada, nothing. Still without direction where to go now