Can confirm what the others are saying. I am not sure what is supposed to happen, but based on the quest log update, you are supposed to kill off the charus and skeevers in the cave and then collapse poisoned afterwards. However, in the house I just get halted and unable to move (no visuals for me, just a slight lock-like sound) and I cannot ever reach the cave, waiting etc doesnt seem to help.

If I am wrong and you are supposed to be halted in the house, BEFORE reaching the cave (and something else isnt triggering inside the house) that would be useful to know!

Definately something doesnt seem to be working quite right though!

Can confirm what the others are saying. I am not sure what is supposed to happen, but based on the quest log update, you are supposed to kill off the charus and skeevers in the cave and then collapse poisoned afterwards. However, in the house I just get halted and unable to move (no visuals for me, just a slight lock-like sound) and I cannot ever reach the cave, waiting etc doesnt seem to help.

If I am wrong and you are supposed to be halted in the house, BEFORE reaching the cave (and something else isnt triggering inside the house) that would be useful to know!

Definately something doesnt seem to be working quite right though!

No, this part doesn't work....

In fact, I'm rewriting this part to send the player and Frabbi to Windhelm. I also placed a chaurus reaper with the script...

I also replaced Azenith by the thing, and I will write a scene with player controls disabled and play idle (wounded) than using a forcegreet.

It will be released in the next version, which will also contains :

- more slave tasks, including reward and punishment

- a slave note Int (each task, you're are noted, notes are condtionnals for slaves tasks)

- Ores should be fixed now

- some side quests

- the small world is finished, I need to create the LOD.

- I'm also writing the final core quest, but the temple machinery scrit make a bool which block the game... need some fixes.

How do i start this?

Talk to somebody in Whierun... anybody in the town whiterun faction will work.

A very cool mod but how do you become a falmer slave without doing the butchery part? As it seems to be bugged for me too (enter butchery and get frozen in place).

Just use the console.

Setstage aTID1Falmer 110 and 120

I made a fix for the thing in the dark and the derleth chaurus spawning in the butchery...

Maybe im doing something wrong. I talked to Hulda, asking why she looked worried. She sent me to see Irileth but irileth has no dialogue concerning the quest?

Talk to Commander Caius instead. It was supposed to be switched from him to Irileth at some point, but the dialogue topic still has a condition that only makes it work for Caius.

The butchery is in the grey quarter.

The only remaining thing is a special chaurus. His death trigger the stage 110 and 120... (I made a scene for Azenith Derleth, instead of just using a package).

For the rest, I still have problems with the slavery task quests... i dont suceed to made them totally repeatible.

I also created a short parasite quest (it's trigger masturbation on player and NPC), and a rape security one...

I have just started this mod with a new gameplay, After getting the quest from Inn Keeper, Irileth has no dialog to continue the quest. After I return to Whiterun from the first dragon quest, still no dialog.

Use the debug option : talk to Commander caius, or use setstage atid1begin 10

Ok, now I know how to use Nifskope.

It's time to include some nice things :

- gore stuff for Kolduns and Falmers

- wich doctor pieces for Kolduns in AFS

- a follower with a chulhu like elhidris armor for FTD, maybe also for TID...

Point is for TID i dont know what I can do for the final quest : i dont want to make a big thing like releash all the horrors on the surface... or maybe it will find for the god an avatar for exploring the world...