Mixed Gear (Armor Mashup) v7 (10th of Mar 2016) - [With CBBE and UUNP BodySlide Sets]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 7 has been added.

What's new:

- Added CS3, M3echanic Set.

Where do I start with this...This set did not take more than a week to be created, but uploading the pictures took WAY than it should be. For some reason I could not upload any picture to ANY website, that infuriated me. I almost decided not to make anything after this.

I will make more but that will take time.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A sweet mashup, there are alot of great armors out there, but most of them lack customization options. This fixes it. Separate notion for heavenly blade. Thats one beutifull sword. I however found myself 2 troubles with it. Cant equit wing from heavenly set. Actually, cant even add them by additem menu, as soon as i try - it crashes my skyrim. No troubles with other items (all 3 sets installed). Actually, second trouble was resolved by manually installing bodyslide files. So, any thoughts what my cause trouble with wings?(

A bit of an issue with the bodyslide file.

The folder structure inside the 7z is problematic. I use NMM and with how you made it, i just get a "Mixed gear Bodyslide CBBE" folder created in the data folder. 

For NMM to be able to install them properly, you can only have like "Name of mod/Data/Calientetools" etc or just "Name of mod/Calientetools" or the files doesn't get properly installed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The bodyslide files end up in the wrong place and I get a CTD when trying to equip certain gloves from the outfits.

I was going through some crash problems already at that time so I ended up removing everything I added so I'll have to give it another try to see whether it was what was causing problems in the first place or an actual issue with the mod.

The bodyslide files end up in the wrong place and I get a CTD when trying to equip certain gloves from the outfits.

I was going through some crash problems already at that time so I ended up removing everything I added so I'll have to give it another try to see whether it was what was causing problems in the first place or an actual issue with the mod.

Nope, Enchantress gloves CTD me as soon as I try to put them on.

• 2 months later...