Help W/ Character Creation

BigGrrrlLover

WARNING: I understand that probably a lot of the mods will never exist for Skyrim. I'm not someone who can even understand how to make even a simple body mod in BodySlide. So please, do be patient w/ me and understand that I don't know half the time what is possible and what's not when it comes to modding. 

So, recently I've been addicted to arachne. I enjoy the look of them, and even though I am terrified of spiders I find them fucking rad. Of course I started looking for mods that could make a new race for it, but of course, just about everyone I found who even started working on the mod eventually gave up. So I decided I'm just gonna make a spider queen sort of character. This is where I need help. This is my number one thing I wish someone made, were spider legs, coming out of the player's back, (Not necessarily acting as a chest piece, but maybe a circlet or what have you) and able to move around like HDT Dragon Tails mod, or the animated wings mod. IF ANYONE CAN MAKE THIS, PLEASE, LEASE REPLY. I WOULD SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT. 

Next, I've been trying to find a Hourglass tattoo mod preferably for the belly or back, and if anyone knows of any mods that can add spider web tattoos and an armor w/ a sort of spider web feel to it, (Preferably skimpy :blush:  :blush: ) please inform me. 

I understand a lot of this sound very far fetched, but I do hope that someone can help me out.

Thanks!

post-852248-0-64644000-1437268683_thumb.png

Archived