Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Slavers Rule the World

Fallout New Vegas TTW Slavery

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

fred200

fred200

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

I have sometime this problem sometime and for now did not find where is the problem. When happens, I release the slave and reenslave it and generally it's ok.

Well I must have gotten frustrated enough to make progress.

I started again without Sexout Rule the World, and made no changes to MCM options.

Enslaving one at a time, then breaking them - worked.  Waited 24 hours on each, and each went to Obedience 1.

All failing tests were with a lot of MCM changes. I had base training cycle set to 2 hours. Maybe something went negative?

I will try to narrow it down, once I get bored of it working... I am still trying to figure out what I need to make drugs.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

terrorofmorrowind

terrorofmorrowind

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Was wondering if this could be used with DUST mod. I mean it would make sense since you can kill everybdy so why not enslave a couple of em too?

edit: oh, hey fred200. god to see you here :)

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Didn't know about Dust, I think I'll look at that.  Maybe SRW can work with DUST, I only use Vanilla resources (+NVSE) so technically it could :)

mralexs5

mralexs5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Where is the terminal in Megaton? I've looked everywhere for it

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

What do you speak of? 

If you speak of the TTW starter there is no terminal but a message at starting indicates you to seek a beacon near the town (search the water tower near Megaton.

If you speak of the add-on there is only a terminal in Goodsprings, not elsewhere.

fred200

fred200

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Running about 30 slaves. Getting a handle on training - the chart helps.

I have not figured out how to make drug stocks - or how often the enhancers can be given.

Chemists are called Chemists in some places - and Geneticists in others.

I did make one batch of Int - I like the stat boosts in addition to Int.

I am currently zoning slow, and "Wait" takes a good 30 seconds to start ticking down.

Mabe related, from the nvse.log:

> Reading mod list from co-save
> Loading array variables
> Loading strings
>   WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):
>     Rule the world.esm (44065 strings)
> NVSE DLL DoLoadGameHook: Save 5377   Britany  Camp McCarran  128 01 04.fos

I realize 30 slave is a lot, but over 1000 string variable per seems like too much.

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

I see two possibilities :

1. As I use a lot of array so it may be considered a lot of variables
  2. As I use a lot of strings so, even watching a lot to not forget a sv_destruct, I can miss some and so there is a big memory leak 

1/ Arrays

If the problem is here the only solution is to reduce the number of informations concerning slaves or limit the number of slaves. All solutions are bad :/

2/ Strings :

I have no tools to debug this, it will be hard...

Do you have the same problem after a complete restart of the game and load of a savegame?

fred200

fred200

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Really I am looking for a tool that will dump the NVSE save file in a readable format.

Skyrim did it better with SKSE, and the save directly readable by a spreadsheet.

I will note that the save game itself is not increasing in size much.

My .fos file has gone from 7244 KB (clean) to 7292 KB (current).

My .nvse file has gone from 1 KB (clean) to 1679 KB (current).

Under Mod Organizer, Rule the World has it's own profile and local saves. Really nice for testing.

Rule the World is the only mod running that uses NVSE.

Well that is not true - I just added back Sexout NG, because the stock nude bodies were - disturbing... The Sexout bodies help - a lot.

No other Sexout mods. I am not running sexout Rule the World.

On your request - the size of the NVSE save does not drop after a full restart.

I suspect a missing destruct - would be easy to find if we could read the save.

Edit to add: I am really good about not giving you flak over typos, but I have to mention this one:

A "Sniper" is a soldier who kills at long distance

A "Snipper" is someone who gives vasectomies - or cuts out store coupons

GravelordXAsura

GravelordXAsura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

How do I enslave people?

Malkoch

Malkoch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Hi all. Anyone help to me.

i read pdf documan more time but i cant a slave NPC.

Anyone help to me walk through tutorial how to i start  catch to NPCs  and enslave them?.

I do this:

installed mod  and setup  quick key ( G and tryed other keys) in to MCM and go to Goodsprings Cemetery  and auto spy to bunker and try all terminals and talk npcs. after Teleport to Goodspiring. i try all methods ( knock, kill, talk with shift+ G , seek the NPCs   etc...) for enslave a NPc but i cant anslave any NPC.

i am sorry for my english not good.

redrustred

redrustred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Hey I have a question, how does this mod handle generic npc? Like "gamblers" and "ncr trooper"? I have another mod that does the a similar thing but acts alittle wired when i comes to generic npc, the guards changes appearance, even gender, while none persistent npc don't respond to dialogues.

mamoru127

mamoru127

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Hi, I seem to have a problem regarding sex animations with a male player character and a female enslaved by this mod. Female slaves just stand until the act ends.

Things I noticed:

• It's from this mod, as female animations work on non-enslaved NPCs
  • Other Sexout-related plugins work, as Sexout Spunk's shaders appear normally, arousal meters rise normally, etc. - just the female animations won't play
  • The female slaves just stand throughout the whole act. Stripping occurs, and then they just stand idly
  • I tried disabling Sexout Rule the World and the problem persists
  • I tried moving the Rule the World.esm above Sexout in the load order, and the problem persists
  • As soon as I released the slave, normal animations play
  • I used Sexout Sex, as well as the command from Sexout Rule the World and the problem persists - still no female animations

Load order:

Spoiler

Please help :)

vtmt

vtmt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

some of the doors in the buker lead to the void. is it normal?

sexxy117

sexxy117

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Have an issu since I had to revert my copy of the game to and older folder:

"Rule the world is BROKEN

Load order have been changed and 'Rule the world index is not the same as in the saved game. 

As the mod memorize a lot of items reference, this is not possible to continue because all the stuff currently stocked give bad references and the mod will crash if used. 

So, the mod will stop. You can succesfully reload this save if you re-change your load order to have the index of 'Rule the world' to be 32. The better way to use the mod is to put it the higher as possible in the load order and to start a new game."

I've already gotten so far so I don't want to start a new game and whenever I attempt to move it down to 32 it stays stuck at 1F on the order. Is there some way to fix it without restarting?

i0Bjhansen0

i0Bjhansen0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Ok so, I am so lost. I don't know how to start it. I started in Vault 101. I'm not sure what to do or where to go. I have the 101 start plugin.

Nevermind figured it out

kidzwithproblemz

kidzwithproblemz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

How do i actually do the quest?

I went into goodsprings, got into the bunker, was given a quest. now what? it says to go to the terminal in the goodsprings store. there is no terminal there. also my game is now suddenly 50/50 spanish- english.

Where is the terminal?

Also megatown start requires fallout3.esm. i have falloutnv.

There is also a picture of my load order, idk if thats going to help.

Attached File  Uten navn.png   246.05KB   2 downloads

nevermind i found it litrally 1 second after tabing into my game. -.-

Its on a lamp post for anyone wondering.

doctor88

doctor88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Are you supposed to  be given A quest when you first go to the bunker because I don't know what to do. 

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Sorry, was out for a long time cause a problem with the Skyrim community, but I come back (not sure I'll continue ti work on the mod, we'll see, but at least I'll support)

Previous posts are old but I'll answer in case f something would be interested :)

Hi all. Anyone help to me.

i read pdf documan more time but i cant a slave NPC.

Anyone help to me walk through tutorial how to i start  catch to NPCs  and enslave them?.

I do this:

installed mod  and setup  quick key ( G and tryed other keys) in to MCM and go to Goodsprings Cemetery  and auto spy to bunker and try all terminals and talk npcs. after Teleport to Goodspiring. i try all methods ( knock, kill, talk with shift+ G , seek the NPCs   etc...) for enslave a NPc but i cant anslave any NPC.

i am sorry for my english not good.

2nd post of the thread :

IMPORTANT

The interactions of the mod with the world are done by using the following tools:
  • Left Shift + Activation , used on NPCs or some activables objects (crouched or not, and only 'left shift', 'right shift' won't act).
  • Dialogues with NPCs and some creatures (Can be activated normally or by using the special key defined in McM menu)
Any problem with these tools not working as intented is a major problem.

Activation key is 'E' so 'Left Shift + Activation' is 'left shift' + 'E'

Note that you can only enslave unconscious (sleeping or knocked down) NPCs and only define 'doors' as beacons.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout, New Vegas, TTW, Slavery