Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Slavers Rule the World

Fallout New Vegas TTW Slavery

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Bug reports, insults and congratulations remain here but ideas and suggestions for ne first serious add-on can be done in this thead, thanks :)

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Prometeus5879

Prometeus5879

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

I think the data is missing now :(

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Corrected, sorry :)

ren54642

ren54642

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

ova givers dont seem to be producing any ovas is there something else thats needed to make this work i have pregnancy 

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Each ova giver have a cycle of 8 days and have 50% chance to produce useable ovas on the 8ght day (Depending of endurance and a random part they can produce more than one).

Note that for now ovas have no use while 'slave production' is not in the mod but I'll look if ther is a bug because it permits users to stock ovas and sperms waiting the future versions.

ren54642

ren54642

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

thank you

fred200

fred200

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Starting from clean (never had this mod) save.

Packages:

RTW Catch the slaves 1-0-1

RTW Starters

Rule the World 0-9-7

Sexout Rule the World

Disabled:

RTW Catch the slaves.esp

RTW Quick start Negaton.esp

Mod starts correctly with spash screen (Welcome new Master of the Mojave, etc).

Goodsprings cemetary transports me directly to headquarters. No flying through space (I always skipped it anyway).

No headquarters with selection of assistants.

Is that all correct so far?

Charlie calls me Minion (Thanks!).

Charlie says no work for me. Rita says no work for me.

So how is the non-capture slave version supposed to get started?

Using the capture slaves start, (I only found the slaves using FNVEdit), I get the dialogue option to enslave - but I can't actually enslave them.

No slaves dialogue.

Might be a mod order problem.

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Yes, I removed the intro replacing it with a starter system, permitting to have different start (for now only quick Goodsprings and quick Megatown but any quest starter can be developped at replacement).

So, with quick starter you directly have all functionnalities as soon as you are teleported to bunker. You may be able to enslave NPCs if you have access to bunker.

Concerning the load order, put the .esm as high as possible (generally after the last DLC used). If problem persists try with only the Goodsprings starter RTW Quick start Goodsprings.esp (or the TTW one but never the 2) and add the other add-ons later.

lonewolf2121

lonewolf2121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Ok.....Im not sure if I have the same thing with fred2000 on that charlie has nothing for me and also says even with 6 slaves in tow that i need to get slaves and not waste his time. I also went to the leads of each area like Rita ,but if I ask for their help they will tell me to talk to them after work if I need their help. When they leave to go to sleep that dialog option is gone. so Im kinda at a wall as I cant train any of my slaves and unable to give jobs to my new slaves as a result. However I am able to enslave people just fine.

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

From the doc (I'll make this better)

Spoiler

So, as writen, your slave must be at least level 1 to be able to train. You can use the portable terminal (key 'K' by default) while aiming a slave to see its level (Obedience) and you can see that a newed enslaved NPC is level 0 (Just enslaved).

As level 1 seems named Broken, it would a good idea to break the slave. To do this go with it in breaking room (cell 3 on the map) and spek with it. It will take a cycle to break and you can verify it's ok with the portable terminal. 

lonewolf2121

lonewolf2121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

i presuming you mean the slave when you say it correct?

edit; so I brought one of my slaves into the "breaking room" and did shift+e on it and did talk and then waited 9 hrs but that did nothing and i dont see any special dialog when im in the cell with the slave...... am I doing it incorrectly?

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

You may have a dialogue ordering the slave to eat a red pill. After eating it the svale equip a colloar and 8 hours later he is broken.

Could you say me who is the slave and post in a spolier your load order please?

lonewolf2121

lonewolf2121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

well the slave is a great khan but i have also tried it with sunny as well.

and the load order

Spoiler

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Ok. I see nothing special in load order (but don't know all mods, would be interesting to use NVEdit to see conflicts in dialogues).

A great Khan? If it not a named, please 'release' it and never enslave non-named NPCs please.

It seems to be a dialogue conflict so did you try to engage dialogues with slaves using the 'force dialog' key (default 'D')?

lonewolf2121

lonewolf2121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

oddly when i first enslaved the khan it acted norm but after that yes i had to force it. and this time i let sunny walk "away" and wait 8hrs and she is broken. Thank you for the help.

jkarpynczyk

jkarpynczyk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

where do you find the terminal in the goodsprings store?

How do you train the slaves?

lonewolf2121

lonewolf2121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

it's not inside ,but rather on a light pole just next to it.

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

FAQ has been updated (third post of the thread).

fred200

fred200

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Strec I have been trying off and on for the last month.

I can enslave successfully, they take the red pill, wear the slave collar, and get attached to the beacon in the training room.

None of them move from enslaved to broken.

The starter set of five slaves increase in obedience with time, but new ones like Sunny Smiles never move above zero.

I am kind of stuck...

Strec

Strec

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

I have sometime this problem sometime and for now did not find where is the problem. When happens, I release the slave and reenslave it and generally it's ok.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout, New Vegas, TTW, Slavery