Rule the World

This mod will permit you to enslave people, break them, give them training to get increases of attributes and skills and put them to work in different occupations. You can use it as a slavery sandbox tool but it will also be the framework for different future add-ons for the conquest of the mojave.

Main features : (more are documented in the pdf document)
  • a complete slavery toolbox with a large bunker to stock slaves 
  • production of manufactured items and drugs
  • a scavenging system permitting to easy loot the corpses while travelling
  • beacons you can put everywhere to make slave waiting near and to recall

There are too many features to post here so here is a documentation in .pdf format. (note it is not complete, I works on it)  Rule the world.pdf

You need to remove all old stuff from the previous versions ( slavery.esm, SLVxxx.esm, Rule the world episode 0.esm ) and start a fresh save, else you WILL have problems.

Requirements :
  • FalloutNV.esm
  • NVSE 4.5

Installation : 
  • Install 'SRWdatas - xxxxxxxxxxxx.7z' , it contains meshes and textures I'll deliver only when changed.
  • Install 'Rule the World x-x-x.7z' , it contains the mod and the documentation.

TIP : reference of NPCs are stocked in the mod so if the index of the .esm change in the load order the mod will be broken. To avoid that, install it the highest as possible in the load order (after the fallout, TTW and extensions) but mostly before any mod you think that can be removed. After intalled, never install other mods before.

Good play   :)

Credits :
Coding by Strec
Documentation correction by fred200
Hard alpha testing : fred200
Texts and topics correction : tacomarine and fred200

Sets by Roger Harth and costumes by Donald Cardwell

IMPORTANT

The interactions of the mod with the world are done by using the following tools:
  • Left Shift + Activation , used on NPCs or some activables objects (crouched or not, and only 'left shift', 'right shift' won't act).
  • Dialogues with NPCs and some creatures (Can be activated normally or by using the special key defined in McM menu)
Any problem with these tools not working as intented is a major problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RTW Starters

There are 2 starters you can use to launch the mod. You NEED one, and ONLY ONE else you'll HAVE problems.

RTW Quick start Goodsprings.esp
Use this one if you started your game in Goodsprings (with or without TTW)

RTW Quick start Megatown.esp
Use this one if you started your game in Vault 101 (so with TTW)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RTW Catch the slaves

This add-on give you the opportunity to get in an easy way some slaves with abilities permitting to directly affect them to work. You must seek the NPCs and enslave them.

Sexout stuff

You can also found Sexout add-ons in this thread.

Any use of the mod other than playing with is prohibited without my explicit permission

PM me for any other use, such for example translations.

I enslaved a NPC but I can't train it. Why?

When you enslave people, it is not really a slave while you don't break it. You can see that by activating the portable terminal (default key 'K') while aiming the NPC and look at it obedience level. NPC is at least level 1 when

broken. To break it, come int the breaking cell (in the training rooms) and speak with him to have it eat a drug.

Going to check it out now, premise is amazing.   Why don't you post this to the main sexout board?  Might get more attention.

Because the mod is not dependant of Sexout so I'll only have in Sexout forum a thread for specific stuff. 

The goal was to have a mod with a minimum requirement.

crashes when the quick start is checked esm and slave hunt load fine but you dont get the initial paragraph at start explaining game that appears with the quick start checked click ok then second later crash using the megaton one because im using ttw tried the goodsprings one also that did not work either did have nvse 5.0 but downgraded it to 4.5 would be nice if 5.0 would work because pregnancy uses 5.0 had no problem geting the older version of rtw to load

ttwl.txt

crashes when the quick start is checked esm and slave hunt load fine but you dont get the initial paragraph at start explaining game that appears with the quick start checked click ok then second later crash

Hum, not sure that RTW Catch the slaves.esp will work well if you start in DC, cause all stuff is in New Vegas. Try without it and add it later when you'll have normal access to Goddsprings.

So :

• Deactivate RTW Catch the slaves.esp
  • Deactivate RTW Quick start Megatown.esp
  • Try to start only with Rule the world.esm and look if you have message at start indicating the version
  • If yes reactivate RTW Quick start Megatown.esp and look if all works.

Note that (when all this will work) the sexout add-on may work even if you start in DC.

the esm loads fine, but you do not get the text at start up you get a note in right hand corner stating the mod is active and you get the MCM menu.  I am actually in goodsprings now I started in the vault but traveled to the Mojave right away did a clean save with the old version gone before I started the new mod

the esm loads fine, but you do not get the text at start up you get a note in right hand corner stating the mod is active and you get the MCM menu.  I am actually in goodsprings now I started in the vault but traveled to the Mojave right away did a clean save with the old version gone before I started the new mod

The .esm itself just contains the core of the mod and the starter activates the mod so, if yuo are in Goodsprings use RTW Quick start Goodsprings.esp  and you will have the starting messagebox :)

Other add-ons will only start when the starter finish (so when you will be teleported to the bunker).

Rule the World v0.9.6 delivered

Corrected :
  • McM option for auto-stuff slaves in training is now correctly disabled
  • Diverses other bugs

Added
  • Auto-mark for scavenging/get samples is now active (if activated in McM)
  • Teleportation of player takes now 2 hours (modifiable by MCM)
  • Added production of standard 0.308 ammo
  • When a slave don't advance anymore in its training, there is an entry in the diary
  • You can produce drugs which boost slaves abilities

Rule the world 0.9.7 delivered

Catch the Slaves 1.0.1 delivered

I think I'm very very near to the final package I'll deliver as 1.0

Rule the World :

• Bugs corrections
  • XP received when enslaving and setting at work

Catch the slaves :

• Reviewed the packages so all NPCs sleep at night
  • Terminal show you advancement of the quest (nb of NPCs enslaved and remaining)

Good play :)

Each ova giver have a cycle of 8 days and have 50% chance to produce useable ovas on the 8ght day (Depending of endurance and a random part they can produce more than one).

Note that for now ovas have no use while 'slave production' is not in the mod but I'll look if ther is a bug because it permits users to stock ovas and sperms waiting the future versions.