DMRA pregnant body shape?

flyingleaf

There was some screenshots posted on SHY a couple months ago of basically exactly this, but I never saw those meshes (there was 1 for each trimester basically) released. The 3rd trimester mesh was used in that futa crusader armor by Mkstang that was posted here, but even if you used nifskope to remove the armor...and make it not a futa, the arms and legs were removed to lower the poly count since they were covered by armor in that mesh.

Makes me sad, I really wish those meshes were used for Wolfzq's cursed armor mod.

I tried to edit the DMRA mesh in Blender and didn't work out .... -.- Couldn't get the stretching scale right, ended up stretching the entire body >_> Darn so much harder than it looks.

*Sigh* Hopefully someone has the time to combine these two meshes... ^^

• 1 month later...

How do you even use this mod? All I see are three nif files.

Normally the easiest way to use other body replacers is to just check out one of the Bombshell folders in your data/meshes/characters folder. Pick one that you don't use, make sure the files it uses are the same ones that you just downloaded, and then rename them and overwrite. In this case though, there are no SetBody meshes that use only one piece. I haven't had a chance to do it yet myself, but I suspect the only solution is to edit SetBody.esp and create a new script specifically for this one.

Normally the easiest way to use other body replacers is to just check out one of the Bombshell folders in your data/meshes/characters folder. Pick one that you don't use' date=' make sure the files it uses are the same ones that you just downloaded, and then rename them and overwrite. In this case though, there are no SetBody meshes that use only one piece. I haven't had a chance to do it yet myself, but I suspect the only solution is to edit SetBody.esp and create a new script specifically for this one.

[/quote']

I have no idea how to do any of that. @_@

Normally the easiest way to use other body replacers is to just check out one of the Bombshell folders in your data/meshes/characters folder. Pick one that you don't use' date=' make sure the files it uses are the same ones that you just downloaded, and then rename them and overwrite. In this case though, there are no SetBody meshes that use only one piece. I haven't had a chance to do it yet myself, but I suspect the only solution is to edit SetBody.esp and create a new script specifically for this one.

[/quote']

I have no idea how to do any of that. @_@

You don't need to do any of that lol. Pick a body you don't use in your setbody mod. Delete all of the files for it and put one of those pregnant nifs in there and rename it "femaleupperbody".nif (without quotes). You are good to go. The set body mod will call on the other body parts, but since they arent there, they wont show up and only your pregnant mesh will. Crude but effective.

• 2 weeks later...

Any other good ideas people? Game kept crashing when I tried to wait for a few hours in-game.

That doesn't sound like an issue related to setbody. Your game files may be corrupted. I have to do a fresh install in a few days because I can no longer enter the market district. It's a sad reality that installing lots of mods/turning said mods on and off/moving around the game files is going to introduce some instability to your game.

It was an issue with Setbody. The whole "crash everytime you wait" issue started after I tried to get Setbody to use the pregnant meshes from TESNexus.

EDIT: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! (Props to anyone who reads that in the Professor's voice)

daedrasp's DMRA Prego mod doesn't crash the game! I replaced the .nif from Growlf High body mesh in the Bombshell folder and used Setbody. ^_^

Now, my question is which meshes does the TamagoSetBody use to automatically change the body when the girl hits the second stage? I want to replace those meshes so that I dont have to use Setbody again everytime a girl gets to 2nd or 3rd trimester.

post-2158-13597870783098_thumb.jpg

post-2158-13597870784005_thumb.jpg

post-2158-13597870784963_thumb.jpg

post-2158-13597870785929_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I was searching for instructions on modifying Setbody and this post was one of the results... Thought I'd share some of what I'd discovered while looking through the scripts in SetBody.esp and TamagoSetBody.esp

which meshes does the TamagoSetBody use to automatically change the body when the girl hits the second stage

The only reference I found in tamagosetbody was for HPREG. Looking in Setbody.esp, that looks like the nifs in bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Pregnant\

(the next couple paragraphs I'm writing as much to get thoughts straight in my own mind as much as sharing the knowledge... feel free to skip to the next quoted section. :) )

TamagoSetBody uses an really cool OBSE function called GetFormFromMod. It allows the scripts in one plugin to find the exact ref numbers for the scripts/items in another plugin. That way you don't have to copy the scripts (and everything they may depend on) into a mod to use them. Using GetFormFromMod, it can be easier to create your own mod and use the scripts from another mod then to alter the original mod... something to consider with the speed that lovers mods tend to update and change.

For example, if you want to make a mod that causes a npc to go through breast enlargement/expansion then you can use GetFormFromMod to get the script refs from SetBody you'll need (TamagoSetBody has a good example of the code) and then write a script that will call the bodies you want the NPC to progress through. The progression script will actually use the SetBody.esp script to change the actor, including the body parts ("clothing") nifs, etc installed with SetBody. Much like TamagoSetBody, you can get away with writing just a couple scripts instead of a dozen.

ah, given how often the game likes to crash I expected that doing that would have had bad results.

If you're worried about that, you can find the array in setbody.esp for the right body and remove the extra list elements. The bodies are all constructed from separate "clothing" parts which are listed for each body in the "BombshellBodiesConstruct" script.

Each element in the lists for those bodies is a piece of clothing. This means you can also change the nifs the clothing items point to or even change name of the part in the list to a different clothing piece.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guy. you can use pregnant body from LBN2

make sure

First >>> delete all file from Bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Pregnant

next >> put file .nif body from LBN2(Other) :I'm used preg normal1.nif:

final >> rename file same to "femalelowerbody.nif" or "femaleupperbody.nif" choice someone eles and get back see

enjoy

• 5 months later...

Im not sure if this Helps, But there is a Nif Here http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39759

LarryTMC gave me persmission to do with as I please, Provided He gets credit, a friend of mine Converted that into 3 different body types from the picture. If you want them, you need to pm me. Ill load them up. Everything is already made so just switch the body. 1 Rule to it, Do not switch them up. or Cross them over.

Okay, Im uploading the mod now,

http://www.2shared.com/file/GtwwkhCY/Pregnant_body_meshes_Seperated.html

Pm for a password

• 1 month later...

Archived