I meant a standalone loli-follower mod like Elianora or Poet follower. 

And default body for this companion would be bleached peach loli-body or anime shoujo body. Something like that. 

I see, that's a very good idea! I love loli followers and characters.

As BoomGoblin kindly provided, in regards to the underage policy, the loli follower would be constantly dressed with nevernude meshes or the like, and that's a good thing. Cause the point of this body mod is since day one of creation, made to give characters a very different look in between low-weight and high-weight, especially when wearing converted armor.

But yeah... I have no idea how to make a follower, but! I know how to make loli characters. AND In preparation for someone else *hint hint* :P to create a loli follower i can create nevernude meshes of this body specifically for such an awesome project.

For now though, regard this as distant plans and a different mod than this mod. Have to find that someone, or learn how to make followers myself when time. : )

And default body for this companion would be bleached peach loli-body or anime shoujo body. Something like that. 

As BoomGoblin kindly provided, in regards to the underage policy, the loli follower would be constantly dressed with nevernude meshes or the like, and that's a good thing. Cause the point of this body mod is since day one of creation, made to give characters a very different look in between low-weight and high-weight, especially when wearing converted armor.

But yeah... I have no idea how to make a follower, but! I know how to make loli characters. AND In preparation for someone else *hint hint* :P to create a loli follower i can create nevernude meshes of this body specifically for such an awesome project.

For now though, regard this as distant plans and a different mod than this mod. Have to find that someone, or learn how to make followers myself when time. : )

It would be great if I could help, but... 

CPU has a downloadable text document for making followers... As it stands, my current project with him requires that i'll be needing to read it. Even so, if I dabble in putting together a kawaii follower, perfection is not guaranteed.

But if it's a religion, the great admin won't ban me, right?  

Religion is no excuse.

@Alucardo13 Support helps a long way for creating a follower too, thanks. : )

Also to slightly clear the loli subject, many people, at least after the removal thread by a certain Nexus moderator was made, seems to think that this mod promotes Loli. But Loli's were never on my mind during creation or publish of Anime shoujo body. My character is always cute, and the picture together seem to remind all of a youngling. And she has small boobs, because she now can with this mod.

And umm, that i like Loli's is more a personal matter, and i prefer them dressed in alooot of clothes and detailed fashion. Like, more than normal.

Thanks for reading. xD

I'd ask for PMs now in things not regarding this mod. And let's keep this a support topic for the body replacer mod, Anime shoujo body. Thanks! :3

Also! If you know how to convert outfits to the anime shoujo body with BodySlide, i got something for you! Here's a new bodyslide conversion by Chordveil. A very cute dress. First version of conversion, just made from my request. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/?p=1256446

//update post 

-  -  -  ||()|| Please don't forget to rate the mod at download page and help get us some cute shiny stars shine bright over the mod. (^^)

Hellu luvelies!

The second optional update "Dekashiri"(でかしり)is now released! This name means "big butt" and accordingly increases butt, thighs and legs size! Both low-weight and high-weight changes with this.

●- Low-weight: butt cheeks are tighter but legs bigger, all slight changes.

●- - High-weight: Butt is rounder and fillier, side of the butt to the thighs as well, legs are given a real power-up treatment from likely miles of walking through the snow, or maybe just drinking milk and staring at a screen!

This update was naturally made for aesthetics, butt also to complement a fix for a clipping issue in some poses/animations! Easy to apply butt only necessary for nitpickers like me and screenarcher's. <3

● Found issue & how to apply the fix: in-game Skyrim, go into character creation with RaceMenu installed, use Body Scales and lower the Thigh (left & right equally) sliders. *Recommend at least 97 to lower in values. Done.~

Why?

(●) By doing this, thighs will not collide with calf during certain animations/poses. (And yes, for some reason, the body's thighs themselves wouldn't seem to fix this issue, has to be RaceMenu > Body Scales > Thighs slider.)

(●) This clipping fix/problem is true for any body, butt Anime Shoujo: Dekashiri was made with even bigger thighs to adequate the use of this fix. As a negative side effect, the thighs may (up to preference!) be a bit too big without applying this fix, butt apply it and you'll have "perfect" thighs and even cliplesser poses! (Especially the poses that includes sitting on the ground or spooning. So basically any stuff including feet bending over to thighs will look better.)

() Reading this butt dunno what RaceMenu is? Please read description at download page/opening post.

Installation of this optional update:

Install main file of Anime shoujo body. Overwrite with Dekashiri update, of same body type, cbbe or uunp. Done! Not compatible with Paiotsu.

No squiggle! Next update will combine paiotsu and dekashiri. Please keep up the support and enjoy!

Enjooooy sum nuuudes!! :3 Disguised as a preview for the mod, ehem. ; )

Preview:

20152118156_75318a3f27_o.jpg20184005631_5758b7a1bb_o.jpg

Thighs - calf clipping fixed!

19991762109_16dab2def0_o.jpg

@Alucardo13 Support helps a long way for creating a follower too, thanks. : )

I'd ask for PMs now in things not regarding this mod. And let's keep this a support topic for the body replacer mod, Anime shoujo body. Thanks! :3

Inspired by Crysumpom and based on a suggestion for a ultra-cute follower/companion. Iv'e been inspired to take on yet another side project. No I don't have an E.T.A. and can not reveal anything beyond - One: it will be a fully custom companion, that is petite in stature. Two: Our favorite 'Milk Drinker' Crysompom has happilly given me the go ahead to use her assets (Likely I will use Anime Shoujo CBBE with HDT body if I can get the coding to work.) And third but last: After a rousing verbal exchange, I will be doing all the coding and behind the scenes work, a super-secret and very talented individual is willing to lend a hand and do the artwork of making a very, very adorable looking follower!

Thats All I will say on the subject for that. As said by the mod author... I bow out of this conversation until my anime shoujo body does something weird.

Have you got any presets for this body? I'm having serious issues making it look not horrible with racemenu, I thought it said there was a pre-set on the download page, but it's not in the menus

Edit: Well, I see them, but body slide isn't now.. gonna see if I can fix that

Drat, read it wrong.. body slide presets, uugh using racemenu to make stuff look nice is my weak point. *-*

Have you got any presets for this body? I'm having serious issues making it look not horrible with racemenu, I thought it said there was a pre-set on the download page, but it's not in the menus

Edit: Well, I see them, but body slide isn't now.. gonna see if I can fix that

Drat, read it wrong.. body slide presets, uugh using racemenu to make stuff look nice is my weak point. *-*

Ahh. There was an idea back before release to also include racemenu presets on the mod page. I suppose i could but it would also make downloads messy... So! Here's a link to my download page for racemenu/enhanced character edits.

Click:

Anime face - ece/rm (model to load in sculpt over your own preset)

Anime palette - rm (preset)

Anime palette (small) - rm (preset)

Presets have body scales already applied so hands will be a little smaller, thighs too and some more finesses. The small version also applies changes to heights. You probably already have it but for everyone reading, don't forget XPMSE if you didn't have that already.

preview:

post-749685-0-23363800-1438420476_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-67835400-1438420422_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-59054800-1438420436_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-11224200-1438420448_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-07160000-1438420464_thumb.jpg

Does the Body work with UUNP Special and with the standard Fair Skin Complexion textures with the UN7B texture pack?

That's the idea! The heart pubes are overwritten then though.

//||updatepost|| ☆☆☆☆☆

-  -  -  ||()||  -  -  -  

Hello luvelies, it's time for a status update! (●^^●) Skip to the preview pictures at bottom for the non-readers!

As you know, the update "Paiotsu" and "Dekashiri" have both been released already! But since both can't be used at once, what to do? Yes! You use the in-progress and soon to be released "Sekushii" edit of the body! Let's review it!

The Anime shoujo sekushii body will combine Paiotsu and Dekashiri to further derive a gap between low-weight and high-weight than the original, thus giving even more variation with the use of the weight slider for all your female characters! But hear and heap, an improved version of the installer has also been made! 

- Now you can choose to add shading under boobs or not, using the same skin textures as used for the Pinup plum body. (of course, for hdd space in mind, only the needed files are included so you won't download double skin texture packs)

- The Dekashiri body had smaaall issues that displeased me, so changes to leg size, making low-weight and high-weight a liiittle less chubby is being made. With the release of Sekushii the current Dekashiri will be pulled, and instead the final version included in the installer as an optional body shape. Non-hdt available for both. So keep in mind it'll be a different version, regarding current as beta.

And that's about the candy i've got to share with you luvelies for today!... Release date stays a surprise. But wait, what's this spoiler doing here!?

-  -  -  

were is this installer ? i cant find it when i downloaded it ?

Hello. there are addons in the download section which are not the full package as well, so maybe you downloaded those. The main files have higher file size. Either way! I'll post link to the newest version of this body here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0z9jDDj5P06MWEya0RWRlA0Y2c/view?usp=sharing

If wondering why it's on an external site, it's because it is over 100mb, and Loverslab only allows up to 100 so had to do it like that.

Enjoy!

- - -

And a message to everyone, i have planned to make one of those picture filled update posts, and announce the new update that i recently released. Yep that's right, a new version of this body mod is out, with a new installer even. But as said above, basically the only versions available for download from this site are the initial release versions. Anyway when i get time to make that post i'll clear things up to be easier to download again! :3

20621790535_ed25fcd14c_t.jpg

//main update post: Sekushii (sexy) body! 

-  -  -  ||()|| Please don't forget to click the stars at the download page to get us some cute shiny stars shine bright over the mod. (^^)

Hellu luuvelies! Have we squiggled enough? After a week's quiet focus on the update of Anime shoujo body i'm here to present what i've improved with this mod along with some more!

The Sekushii body, translating to "sexy", combines the two optional updates for the Anime shoujo body, effectively bringing this body to it's official second version: Anime shoujo sekushii body.

The optional updates that were brought together are "Dekashiri"(でか尻), translating to "big butt", that made lower body bigger! And "Paiotsu"(パイオツ)that increases maximum size of boobs. Before this update you were able to apply one of these updates at a time, but with the Sekushii body they're both applied together.

Find the download link at: http://dekosummods.tumblr.com/animeshoujo

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

//Change Log:

●- Due to main file overriding the 100mb limit placed upon Loverslab, i decided to upload the file externally. At the top of the download page/opening post there is a clickable link to the Tumblr blog where i host the link to the actual download page of the mod. (same link just above in this post)

-●- The installer has been further developed! Choose between the Sekushii body or the Dekashiri (removes Paiotsu - nothing more) optional body in the installer, also if you want shading under boobs it's now possible with the optional skin textures from my other body, Pinup plum.

-● An optional Skeleton is available in the installer! This is an experimental skeleton and, since release i've already made a much better one... (for next update!) This will alter the shape of the body. Details in installer. Simultaneously this will enable any human (non-beast) females to use HDT even without installing XPMSE, but it's still recommended you do for more features.

//Installation of this main update:

This is how you download:

Clicking link: http://dekosummods.tumblr.com/animeshoujo you'll come here: post-749685-0-08615100-1439729326_thumb.jpgThen click on "Google Drive" after and get here: post-749685-0-33707000-1439729528_thumb.jpg

Now download what you want. Inside prior versions you'll find just that, prior (previous) versions of the mod.

Instructions on installation is on this download page and on the Tumblr mod page, but here's a quick guide:

- Using Mod Manager or Nexus Mod Manager add the archive and it will run the installer. Just pushing install will make it all work, but there are optional things to choose between for those that wants too!

- For manual install you unpack the archive and choose wanted content. Then drag and drop it to your Skyrim > Data folder. Remember to backup content when/before manually installing.

Note that the main feature of this update is a change to the shape of the body. If you prefer slimmer size even in high-weight, then the original mod is for you, and still available.

//other projects:

I also have some good news regarding a follower in progress!

If you followed this topic perhaps you heard talk about a follower that is going to be in this body. I have been talking to the mod maker and it's steadily making progress, so i'd like to cheer it on for completion! But that's all i can say for now. If all goes ahead, we'll have a anime inspired follower to look forward to soon.

My other body mod, Pinup plum, mainly made for Unified UNP, has gained an update! It was stuck on version IV for a while but now it's up to version V. Try it out, and see which you like best here: http://dekosum.tumblr.com/post/126811480755/uunp-pinupplumbody-v (same download system as this body due to file size over 100mb).

-  -  -

Read this far? I'll let you in on the next update for Anime shoujo body! From working so much on Pinup plum body, i gained a different perspective on the Anime shoujo body and as such i've already ideas on how i want Anime shoujo to really look and distinguish itself even better. No dates are set but the next version of Anime shoujo body will most likely be named: Kawaii body. It will undoubtedly be the cutest and plumpest version of this body and rather than trying to cover all body types with one body, like Sekushii attempts to, this will focus it's entirety on cuteness. That's it! Now enjoy the released update.

Enjoy eh.. a nude!!

One-shot Preview:

Sexy mid-weight now.

20000900103_aa18585eca_o.jpg

I have a question. Is the body compatible with SOS for females (what's an anime world without futanari)? And if so, is there a patch for SOS to match the body textures?

This body looks very good, but I don't want to lose the SOS compatibility of Fair Skin.

I have a question. Is the body compatible with SOS for females (what's an anime world without futanari)? And if so, is there a patch for SOS to match the body textures?

This body looks very good, but I don't want to lose the SOS compatibility of Fair Skin.

Hey kod_1, I have not tested. I read the SOS schlong for females page here on LL and they say:

"You can also use it with other body replacers, it may work fine or not, it depends of the body shape and the texture color."

I'd say try it out. If it works i'd love to hear a reply about it. Thanks!

ps. it is possible to use this body and fully replace the textures.

This is a really nice preset.  the upper body looks great but I'm getting alot of clipping in the thigh area on some of the outfits I'm using.  I think it's from the high numbers on the Legs & Feet slider. 

This is a really nice preset.  the upper body looks great but I'm getting alot of clipping in the thigh area on some of the outfits I'm using.  I think it's from the high numbers on the Legs & Feet slider. 

Glad you like it! And i see, i noticed clipping myself on these areas, it's as you said. But i am at this very moment working on the third version of this body preset, it has less values on legs with more changes. Look forward to it. (^^)

Glad you like it! And i see, i noticed clipping myself on these areas, it's as you said. But i am at this very moment working on the third version of this body preset, it has less values on legs with more changes. Look forward to it. (^^)

Thanks for the quick reply.  I certainly will look forward to that :P