Use09's Suggestion thread

User09

This is a suggestion thread for my mods, anything you want added into my mods or if you want a completely new mod can be suggested here however I'll only add it if I see it fit for the mod. keep in mind chances are if it's not bestiality or simple slavery stuff I'm not gonna do it.

NOTE: This thread is not for bugs if you encounter bugs please report them to the thread for the bugged mod not here!

Suggested features:

For Sexout Cyber Kennel

Suggested by DoggyGirl:

Your cyber Kennel mod gave me a good excuse to venture into the Big MT again and having completed the main storyline and spoken to the floaty brains it occured to me that there could be a lore driven reason to get ... humped by lots of dogs.
Dr Borous is Head of Animalogy, Beastology, and DNA-Scrambling technology, he created Cazadors and Nightstalkers and it isn't quite beyond the bounds of reason that he'd take an interest in Canine-Human hybridization. He was also head of the Cyberdog program.

Making a full fledged 'Breeder' mod is probably an awful lot of work (Pregnancy and Spunk dependencies, horrifying amount of variables to consider) but perhaps the captive's purpose is simply DNA collection. As the only functioning human female in the Big MT (I'm thinking the Lobotomites had other non essential organs removed, don't want them breeding after all) she'd be capable of accepting the doggies' seed. They're so much more productive with a live, whimpering bitch beneath them, surgical extraction doesn't produce the same quality or quantity of genetic material.

I see it working a bit like this:
Bomb collar and kennel restraints locked on (the ones that simulate crippled legs). Possibly the pacification effect from the Dome too.

Kennel Master tells you what to do. You're there to be mounted, any resistance will be punished. (Not sure how this would work, maybe an injection to subdue you using the vanilla 'Doctor with syringe' dialogue anim. Adds perk which reduces all SPECIAL stats to 1, antidote given/found upon release/escape. Something non trivial anyway, not certain how severe it should be!)

Once the player has received a certain number of dog 'donations' the Kennel Master approaches, force greets and injection-fade to black with autodoc sounds to simulate the highly uncomfortable and invasive extraction process. Wake up in the kennel again and the humping begins anew.

That's all I have so far and I have no idea how long it should go on for, whether there should be individual cells with one dog each per day or the kennel in its current form. Whatever is less complex/problematic.

tl;dr- Dr Borous likes dogs and DNA splicing, uses player to collect canine genetic material for dog-man hybrid project.

For Sexout Kennel:

Suggested mods:

A mod that adds a bestiality show where the player gets money for fucking dogs on stage. (Suggest by dunmer_out_and_about)

Your cyber Kennel mod gave me a good excuse to venture into the Big MT again and having completed the main storyline and spoken to the floaty brains it occured to me that there could be a lore driven reason to get ... humped by lots of dogs.

Dr Borous is Head of Animalogy, Beastology, and DNA-Scrambling technology, he created Cazadors and Nightstalkers and it isn't quite beyond the bounds of reason that he'd take an interest in Canine-Human hybridization. He was also head of the Cyberdog program.

Making a full fledged 'Breeder' mod is probably an awful lot of work (Pregnancy and Spunk dependencies, horrifying amount of variables to consider)  but perhaps the captive's purpose is simply DNA collection. As the only functioning human female in the Big MT (I'm thinking the Lobotomites had other non essential organs removed, don't want them breeding after all) she'd be capable of accepting the doggies' seed. They're so much more productive with a live, whimpering bitch beneath them, surgical extraction doesn't produce the same quality or quantity of genetic material.

Bomb collar and kennel restraints locked on (the ones that simulate crippled legs). Possibly the pacification effect from the Dome too.

Kennel Master tells you what to do. You're there to be mounted, any resistance will be punished. (Not sure how this would work, maybe an injection to subdue you using the vanilla 'Doctor with syringe' dialogue anim. Adds perk which reduces all SPECIAL stats to 1, antidote given/found upon release/escape. Something non trivial anyway, not certain how severe it should be!)

Once the player has received a certain number of dog 'donations'  the Kennel Master approaches, force greets and injection-fade to black with autodoc sounds to simulate the highly uncomfortable and invasive extraction process. Wake up in the kennel again and the humping begins anew.

That's all I have so far and I have no idea how long it should go on for, whether there should be individual cells with one dog each per day or the kennel in its current form. Whatever is less complex/problematic.

tl;dr- Dr Borous likes dogs and DNA splicing, uses player to collect canine genetic material for dog-man hybrid project.

Making a full fledged 'Breeder' mod is probably an awful lot of work (Pregnancy and Spunk dependencies, horrifying amount of variables to consider)  but perhaps the captive's purpose is simply DNA collection. As the only functioning human female in the Big MT (I'm thinking the Lobotomites had other non essential organs removed, don't want them breeding after all) she'd be capable of accepting the doggies' seed. They're so much more productive with a live, whimpering bitch beneath them, surgical extraction doesn't produce the same quality or quantity of genetic material.

Once the player has received a certain number of dog 'donations'  the Kennel Master approaches, force greets and injection-fade to black with autodoc sounds to simulate the highly uncomfortable and invasive extraction process. Wake up in the kennel again and the humping begins anew.

I like this idea alot it will be added to the suggestion list and will eventually be added to Sexout Cyber Kennel.

I'm not really interested in slavery (seems often implausible for my hardened courier) or breeding (not into it) quests, so I'd like to suggest an idea for straightforward, voluntary bestiality. I imagined it first as a side part for Sexout Kennel, but it might be better off as a separate mod.

Simply add a location where the player character can participate in dog sex shows for pay. You could base the amount of caps on the specific act, with getting licked by the dog paying the least and anal sex paying the most. I'd suggest keeping the pay relatively low 1. to reflect the scarce economy of the Fallout setting (most people won't have very many caps to spend) and 2. because it seems lewder to let an audience watch you get fucked by a dog for a few dozen caps than for a thousand. ;)

I'm not really interested in slavery (seems often implausible for my hardened courier) or breeding (not into it) quests, so I'd like to suggest an idea for straightforward, voluntary bestiality. I imagined it first as a side part for Sexout Kennel, but it might be better off as a separate mod.

Simply add a location where the player character can participate in dog sex shows for pay. You could base the amount of caps on the specific act, with getting licked by the dog paying the least and anal sex paying the most. I'd suggest keeping the pay relatively low 1. to reflect the scarce economy of the Fallout setting (most people won't have very many caps to spend) and 2. because it seems lewder to let an audience watch you get fucked by a dog for a few dozen caps than for a thousand. ;)

Okay first off: you sir, are a fucking genius I love you

Second off: this won't be part of Sexout Kennel but a separate mod

however I have tons of work so don't expect anything this month I have about 4 mods to work on (2 unreleased ones ofc)

Okay first off: you sir, are a fucking genius I love you

Second off: this won't be part of Sexout Kennel but a separate mod

however I have tons of work so don't expect anything this month I have about 4 mods to work on (2 unreleased ones ofc)

Thanks! :D

Take your time!

Anyone have any suggestions for where I could place this stage for the bestiality show ?

Hm, somewhere in the outer districts of Vegas seems to make the most sense to me. You'd want a location that's close and safe enough to get enough spectator traffic, but not in an area that's very closely controlled by any authorities (NCR/House).

Oh yes the Atomic Wrangler's stage would be perfect for that and the place is seedy enough to cater for that kind of stuff.  I'm not sure if any other mods use that cell in a way that would make it conflict, the only 'big' one I know of is Sexout Soliciting and that shouldn't interfere at all.

Would be a useful way of getting caps together to enter the strip (Especially if using an alternative start mod that puts you in/near Freeside when you start the game.

The only other place that springs to mind is The Thorn, it's all set up for creature based activities :D

Oh yes the Atomic Wrangler's stage would be perfect for that and the place is seedy enough to cater for that kind of stuff.  I'm not sure if any other mods use that cell in a way that would make it conflict, the only 'big' one I know of is Sexout Soliciting and that shouldn't interfere at all.

Would be a useful way of getting caps together to enter the strip (Especially if using an alternative start mod that puts you in/near Freeside when you start the game.

The only other place that springs to mind is The Thorn, it's all set up for creature based activities :D

Thorn was actually on my list but I don't know if it be possible to not make it interfere with the vanilla fighting stuff.

right now it's either The Thorn or Atomic Wrangler that will be the location but I'll have to decide once I start development (which should be soon, although it will take some time to get anything released)

right now it's either The Thorn or Atomic Wrangler that will be the location but I'll have to decide once I start development (which should be soon, although it will take some time to get anything released)

Out of these two, I'd say the Atomic Wrangler. IMO the Thorn's arena is too large, with the spectators too far away.

I like the dog-sex-show, yet I may just throw in some thoughts on that matter (from a non-modder):

If this is only like "Ask owner, get on stage, fuck a dog, proft"-kinda scenario, it might run stale after, well, quickly enough I'm afraid. As it's a show, I think it stands and falls with something like "spectator's crowd" - people need to react to the act and, if possible, there should be reactions. Not sure how to call it, on-screen-dialouge? You know, people clapping, chering you and the beast on, admiring the act or comment what a bitch you are, how disgustingly hot it is, what kind of whore would do that etc, the more and diverse, the better. It's all about atmosphere here, including possibly other girls.

Those could talk about how they got into it (for money, out of sex-lust, forced by their boyfriend-pimp etc). Also maybe diverse scenarios on stage, like some kind of contest (two/more girls fucking who lasts longest, not sure how to pull it off though, maybe just randomize it who wins etc), private sex-show in the backstage for wealthy customers of various, sometimes truly pervert character, training-sessions for both interested clients, new girls, and for new dogs too (maybe have a little underground-kennel-cell attached to your preffered location, for realism's sake?)

Different characters around, like a dog-handler/trainer responsible to run the show? One could even throw in a little story here, like the PC getting hired as the new rising star in dog-fucking, but of course the already established girls are not too happy, potential for smaller sidequests that could be added over time as you feel like it?

I hope you get some ideas, even if only what you do NOT want :lol:

I like the dog-sex-show, yet I may just throw in some thoughts on that matter (from a non-modder):

If this is only like "Ask owner, get on stage, fuck a dog, proft"-kinda scenario, it might run stale after, well, quickly enough I'm afraid. As it's a show, I think it stands and falls with something like "spectator's crowd" - people need to react to the act and, if possible, there should be reactions. Not sure how to call it, on-screen-dialouge? You know, people clapping, chering you and the beast on, admiring the act or comment what a bitch you are, how disgustingly hot it is, what kind of whore would do that etc, the more and diverse, the better. It's all about atmosphere here, including possibly other girls.

Those could talk about how they got into it (for money, out of sex-lust, forced by their boyfriend-pimp etc). Also maybe diverse scenarios on stage, like some kind of contest (two/more girls fucking who lasts longest, not sure how to pull it off though, maybe just randomize it who wins etc), private sex-show in the backstage for wealthy customers of various, sometimes truly pervert character, training-sessions for both interested clients, new girls, and for new dogs too (maybe have a little underground-kennel-cell attached to your preffered location, for realism's sake?)

Different characters around, like a dog-handler/trainer responsible to run the show? One could even throw in a little story here, like the PC getting hired as the new rising star in dog-fucking, but of course the already established girls are not too happy, potential for smaller sidequests that could be added over time as you feel like it?

I hope you get some ideas, even if only what you do NOT want :lol:

a few of those things are not possible but the things that are will be added to the mod

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the Atomic Wrangler fits it perfectly. After all... it finds pleasures for all customers. However, it may be best to have the show take place in a hidden away room, rather than at the main stage. I mean... I doubt the King would approve, and the bad rep could ruin the Wrangler. Maybe the Courier has to pay to watch first and then "accidentally" wounds up with a dog somewhere and is offered a job as a working girl in the Atomic Humper (name needs improvement ;))

The moneymaking could be:

-general shows on the stage

-private shows for more discerning customers (who also want to take the Courier personally)

-training the dogs

-teaching girls how to best have sex with dogs

-maybe even recruiting other girls (has to be consensual, the Atomic Wrangler doesn't use slaves)

A little status update: the mod which adds the bestiality show will be a plugin to Sexout Kennel and I have also started work on it today, the location will be in the atomic wrangler in a back door room

I also have a few questions I'd like to ask you people:

1. Should the player only be able to get paid for fucking a dog once every 24 hours

2. Should the player be able to pay for seeing other women getting fucked ?

3. Since the bestiality show will be secret for most people will the player have to pay to get access or will she be hired to work there ?

Edit: After 6 hours of work most of the secret room for the bestiality sex show is done and a few of the important characters have also been made although they don't serve any purpose yet and have no dialogue

A little status update: the mod which adds the bestiality show will be a plugin to Sexout Kennel and I have also started work on it today, the location will be in the atomic wrangler in a back door room

1. Should the player only be able to get paid for fucking a dog once every 24 hours

3. Since the bestiality show will be secret for most people will the player have to pay to get access or will she be hired to work there ?

Edit: After 6 hours of work most of the secret room for the bestiality sex show is done and a few of the important characters have also been made although they don't serve any purpose yet and have no dialogue

Great to hear about your progress!

1. I'm not sure there. Only once may seem a bit restrictive, but I agree that some limit makes sense (the patrons will want some variety). Maybe three or four acts maximum per day, if that's feasible for you to script?

2. Certainly yes IMO.

3. How about both possibilities: pay if you want to check it out as a spectator without obligations; if you want to get in for free, you'll have to get on stage before leaving.

-snip-

Great to hear about your progress!

1. I'm not sure there. Only once may seem a bit restrictive, but I agree that some limit makes sense (the patrons will want some variety). Maybe three or four acts maximum per day, if that's feasible for you to script?

2. Certainly yes IMO.

3. How about both possibilities: pay if you want to check it out as a spectator without obligations; if you want to get in for free, you'll have to get on stage before leaving.

Thanks for your time here's some sneak peaks (keep in mind this is early on):

stage:

post-756284-0-91187900-1438978132_thumb.png

Customers/crowd/audience:

post-756284-0-93683100-1438978194_thumb.png

Hookers the player can pay to see on stage:

post-756284-0-10764300-1438978252_thumb.png

Awesome, glad i found this topic, ill think of something in a bit. :P

Oh I was gonna tell you this a bit before releasing the sex show mod (which will be before the end of this month max) that you can include it in your mod pack :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people! :D

I've been working on my new mod for a while and it's still not 100% done but I'd like some feedback on it before it gets a proper release, so anyone that actually bothers reading this will get a preview.

(Installation: put it in your data folder in your Fallout NV installation)

(requirements: Sexout 94", Sexout Common Resources, Sexout Kennel)

Start this mod by talking to a guard in the corner of the Atomic Wrangler (she's right next to the stage)

SexoutKennelShowExpansion.esp

1.  Up to you honestly, as long as it wont " lock out " the choice of doing more in between.

2. Sure, don't see that sort of thing in a lot of mods, even skyrim, would be interesting to be part of the audience.

3.  Make it a choice type thing.  Pay to get in / offer to work ( but only after a " trial run " perhaps?).

1.  Up to you honestly, as long as it wont " lock out " the choice of doing more in between.

2. Sure, don't see that sort of thing in a lot of mods, even skyrim, would be interesting to be part of the audience.

3.  Make it a choice type thing.  Pay to get in / offer to work ( but only after a " trial run " perhaps?).

I appreciate the time you took to actually give me feedback but the mod is soon gonna be released (I already finished most of the features requested and the things I personally wanted to add). :D

I've been working on it for 22+ days and I expect it to be out by Friday, Saturday or Sunday (depending on how long it takes to finish the remaining things. more content will be added post launch of course and bug fix patches will also be released if I didn't catch a bug in my thorough testing)

I'm working on two new perks for Sexout Kennel Show (Canidae Lover Perk and Exhibitionist Perk) any suggestions for what these should do and also if you have any suggestions for descriptions feel free to post them as well :)

Also would a dog companion that is tied into the story be something you people would be interested in because if not then I'm not gonna use time on completing it and enabling it.

Archived