Rebel without a clue

utv

Hey all-

I am fairly new at all this, gaming, forums, all of it and I often feel like I'm drowning in a sea of my own ignorance.

I have one adult mod. The APR mod. Whoopee. Big deal, right.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, are there any files that explain what other mods actually do?

I mean I have heard of sexus but I have no idea what it really does other than what I've read in posts here about being raped by centaurs. Ow.

I'm sure I am missing alot of great things due to my amazing gift at missing the obvious. So, if someone could kind of point me in the right direction?  No....not with THAT finger. That's not pointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all-

I am fairly new at all this' date=' gaming, forums, all of it and I often feel like I'm drowning in a sea of my own ignorance.

I have one adult mod. The APR mod. Whoopee. Big deal, right.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, are there any files that explain what other mods actually do?

I mean I have heard of sexus but I have no idea what it really does other than what I've read in posts here about being raped by centaurs. Ow.

I'm sure I am missing alot of great things due to my amazing gift at missing the obvious. So, if someone could kind of point me in the right direction?  No....not with THAT finger. That's not pointing.

[/quote']

as far as sexus goes? pretty much a mod that lets enemies rape you. i haven't had much time with fallout 3 sexus but FO:NV only has working ghouls. i can point you in the direction for a few good mods for either if you want though. don;t worry, i won't use TAHT finger. mine broken anyeway :)

PS, i hope i got what you were asking. haven't slept much this week so it's killing my mental skillz

Hi -

Yes, thank you. I'd like to try as many mods as possible. I've been curious about alot of them. I tried one of the japanese sites but I couldn't figure the damn thing out. I only have FO3 at the moment.

alright then. most fallout users are SOL fir about any adult mods, FO3 is stable but only has a few adult mods and FONV has animations but it'll crash before you can use them.

and i shuld tell you, besides animated prostition and sexus, there aren't any other adult animations out there for the FO3. if you're cool with a fade to black sex, theres still wasteland player and seduceing women, plus like one more i can't thik of right now. btw donkey had been tweaking the sexus for FO3. might wanna checkit out http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=38&page=10

linkys:

seducing women: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2341

lets you use your speech skill to make a few of the females in the game whores. pimp them out for weekly cash

and player: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2273

use the lady killer perk and pretty much same as above, but can't pimp them out. more chicks tho.

notice they are both under nexus, means u gotta register (free) to see adult mods.

Alright, well thank you very much for clueing me in on a few things.

The more I keep plundering along the more I learn shit, slow but sure.

Have you been to the japanese sites? loda, I think it is? I've heard it mentioned a few times but when I go there, even with translator on, it's like ....forget it. I cant tell a pic from a download or what adownload is supposed to do or how to eat with chopsticks or anything.

You mentioned there prolly wouldnt be shit for FO3 there anyway but still I was curious about it.

Anyway, thanks again.

haha it's good man, not really like it's in english-and google translate just makes it sound funny. but yeah, i've been there. took me a while to find out i was telling it to post a file instead of serching for one. live and learn i guess. if you need anything else, just let me know

-peace

Archived