My Shitty Armor Conversions (7B Bombshell and UUNP bodyslide) *Updated March 17, 2016*

I liked this one, so I converted it.

35. Inner Suit by Cloud 9 (Ported by Gutris1)

This is a UUNP BodySlide conversion! There will be clippings for race menu sliders. There will be clippings for uncommon body types.

xdcwgm.jpg5u0k1.jpgx2mhiq.jpg

You totally read my mind on this one. Those of us still struggling with Outfit Studio really appreciate you taking the time to do these UUNP conversions. I've never really been comfortable with the whole making requests thing ( cause personal taste is personal) but UNPB seems to have alot to chose from for UUNP conversions. You always pick choice gear for your mods so here's hoping the converting mood continues to strike you. Thanks for sharing, this set looks great.

This is a UUNP BodySlide conversion! There will be clippings for race menu sliders. There will be clippings for uncommon body types.

post-822716-0-69491900-1458010387_thumb.jpg

You totally read my mind on this one. Those of us still struggling with Outfit Studio really appreciate you taking the time to do these UUNP conversions. I've never really been comfortable with the whole making requests thing ( cause personal taste is personal) but UNPB seems to have alot to chose from for UUNP conversions. You always pick choice gear for your mods so here's hoping the converting mood continues to strike you. Thanks for sharing, this set looks great.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll try to add more when I can. If you want help with BodySlide, I don't mind helping at all.

Finally figured out the texture problem.

36.Simple Bikini by GOMAPEROPERO

Original Link: CLICK HERE

33c2d86.jpg

338ba02.jpg327b7d7.jpg

Hello,Jimcarry

can you conversion  LDW_s_Studded Leather Armor Collection 5 V.1.1  For UUNP  :)  :) ??

There is a problem with that armor when I open it BodySlide. It does not align with the reference body, so I have to manually align it using the movement tools. It can be converted, but it'll look bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you possibly convert this to UUNP(Or UNPB? I primarily use that body)? And would it possible to make it work for novice,apprentice, and adept robes?

I don't know how it looks in game. This requires the original mod. 

attachicon.gifmxw Mage Robe UUNP HDT.7z

Hmm..it seems like ALL of the presets look the same, and kind of weird when I use this mod to change the appearance of the robes...the two pics I attached are what the body looks like before, and then after putting the robes on, and this is for ANY preset. Did something go wrong on your end, or mine? Although I'm sure I overwrote the original mod with yours..thing is, the breasts are pressed up a bit, and she becomes skinnier when putting on the robe...and there is no HDT physics.

Could you possibly convert this to UUNP(Or UNPB? I primarily use that body)? And would it possible to make it work for novice,apprentice, and adept robes?

Hmm..it seems like ALL of the presets look the same, and kind of weird when I use this mod to change the appearance of the robes...the two pics I attached are what the body looks like before, and then after putting the robes on, and this is for ANY preset. Did something go wrong on your end, or mine? Although I'm sure I overwrote the original mod with yours..thing is, the breasts are pressed up a bit, and she becomes skinnier when putting on the robe...and there is no HDT physics.

I think you are using the CBBE BodySlide file. Download the original mod again, delete his calientetools folder, and copy mine. I just tried this myself and it worked.

https://gfycat.com/PertinentCandidIlladopsis

I think you are using the CBBE BodySlide file. Download the original mod again, delete his calientetools folder, and copy mine. I just tried this myself and it worked.

Okay, I see what was wrong, I kinda just downloaded his stuff, and then yours and hoped everything just overwrote itself...but now that I've deleted his stuff, none of the presets for the outfit show up at all when I try to use bodyslide -before- I get into the game. Can you set the presets for bodyslide so that I may build it all before entering skyrim?

Okay, I see what was wrong, I kinda just downloaded his stuff, and then yours and hoped everything just overwrote itself...but now that I've deleted his stuff, none of the presets for the outfit show up at all when I try to use bodyslide -before- I get into the game. Can you set the presets for bodyslide so that I may build it all before entering skyrim?

I think I know what's up now, the download you gave me didn't have everything it needed in the CalienteTools/Bodyslide/mxw Mage Robe folder, while the original mod does have the stuff that's needed in it.

I think I know what's up now, the download you gave me didn't have everything it needed in the CalienteTools/Bodyslide/mxw Mage Robe folder, while the original mod does have the stuff that's needed in it.

...........You are doing something wrong. It works for me. Do you have the latest bodyslide?

...........You are doing something wrong. It works for me. Do you have the latest bodyslide?

Haha, that explained everything. I didn't have the latest version, so it wouldn't show up anyway. xD Though, how'd you get it to work for the other types of robe, just switch out the .nif files?

Haha, that explained everything. I didn't have the latest version, so it wouldn't show up anyway. xD Though, how'd you get it to work for the other types of robe, just switch out the .nif files?

Probably switch them out.

One last thing, and I won't bother ya' anymore. xD I did that, but it makes the apprentice robes look green with that texture like the novice robes instead of blue like it should. Is it hard to put a blue texture on the apprentice robes, then a yellow texture on the adept robes? BTW, I thank you for what you've done so far, people just wouldn't do this conversion for some reason...

Hi Jimcarry !!

Could you possibly convert these to UUNP?

Desert Wind-CBBE3 By Nausicaa

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17045/?

17045-1-1337006572.jpg

Sylphid By Nausicaa

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17694/?

17694-1-1338137817.jpg

You will become my Hero :wub:

I'm taking a break from UUNP converting, trying my hand at animating. I want to release atleast one full animation. Also, I can't convert the heels I don't know how to use 3ds max well. 

One last thing, and I won't bother ya' anymore. xD I did that, but it makes the apprentice robes look green with that texture like the novice robes instead of blue like it should. Is it hard to put a blue texture on the apprentice robes, then a yellow texture on the adept robes? BTW, I thank you for what you've done so far, people just wouldn't do this conversion for some reason...

I think you will have to change the texture files and probably change the texture path on each nif so that apprentice robes lead to apprentice textures, adept robes lead to adept textures.