A bunch of NPC's

View File

hey guy's i'm back. This time i have some new npc's you guy's might like. It has been resting in the depths of my load order for a long time now. I have no idea what else is in there but it is safe enough to work. (Just npc's for now) It's possible that it is incompatible with certain playerhomes (like Breezehome) because i may/may not have changed stuff about it. (It IS compatible with any house mod!)

NPC's WILL change depending on what body mods you use!!

Content:
-5 new dwemer npc's (all female) [found in the dwemer forge] (they were supposed to be cyborg guardians that had to guard the forge against intruders but somehow remained in "cryogenic sleep" (this is going to be updated soon))
-4 new orcs (all female) [found in the drunken huntsman in whiterun] (because orcs)
-4 new wood elves (all female) [the sleeping giant inn in riverwood] (i thought there weren't enough wood elf followers but then i found out about other mods. they're basically just presets from skyrim turned into followers)
- the eyes of beauties elven eyes (it is not a requirement but you better install it to have the complete look)
- Apparently there are 3 dark elves too at the drunken huntsman (same reason as wood elves)
- oh and 2 nords in warmaidens (were former player characters once that i thought were worth keeping)
- to be continued...

As of version 0.1.1:

- Dwemer followers REMOVED to save on 2 dependancies and because they weren't lore friendly.

- Added 2 new followers: 1 redguard (moved to the others in proudspire manor basement); 1 new orc follower (moved together with the others to each of the 4 strongholds)

- If you are going for this version you will need to overwrite the facegendata folders, both textue and meshes alike.

- Nevermind I'm an idiot! It's perfectly fine to use with both NMM/manual as well as MO/MO2. BUT you still have to recreate the ctrl+F4 files in ck! Don't forget it!

Requirements:

- Skyrim
- Dawnguard
- Apachiiskyhair.esm and Apachiiskyhairfemales.esm (LATEST VERSION!!! Else dwemer hairs might not show up!)
- Dwemer race by HAlgarth (NOT for version 0.1.1!) ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52491/?tab=description )
- The eyes of beauty (not really a hard requirement but i did accidentally use his expantion for the elves, woops. He did gave me permission to upload it as long as i gave him credit)
- Zaz animations (Not now but soon...very soon...)

Note: The NPC's may differ from what you have installed as a body mod!

If you have the black face bug open the .esp in the creation kit and press ctrl+f4 on each new npc. They should be recognisable with *-sign.

Have fun

Oh, and i uploaded some pictures too (i hope) I'm not the best fotographer so if there's someone who wants to upload there own pictures. Feel free to send them to me :classic_smile: or post (some of the dwemer don't have the right eyes. They should all have the same blue eyes like the other two.)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Works as is in both LE as well as SE HOWEVER!
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

any screenshot ??

I think from their line "I might upload some screenshots too in the future (once i find out how to do that :D )", the answer is No.

Although, they could:-

Take in game screen shot, (F12/PrntScrn/etc.)

Upload picture, (once found on their PC), to a free picture upload site, (maybe http://postimage.org/)

Get given link produced from that and use little picture icon link thingy from the mass of little icons in the post message interface to upload it to this site.

Jobs done, (people can then point and gesticulate in the way internet people do)

any screenshot ??

I think from their line "I might upload some screenshots too in the future (once i find out how to do that :D )", the answer is No.

Although, they could:-

Take in game screen shot, (F12/PrntScrn/etc.)

Upload picture, (once found on their PC), to a free picture upload site, (maybe http://postimage.org/)

Get given link produced from that and use little picture icon link thingy from the mass of little icons in the post message interface to upload it to this site.

Jobs done, (people can then point and gesticulate in the way internet people do)

Hey thanks for the info :)

Will surely send some pics in today or tomorrow. Been busy making a new version already. (or trying t recreate what i did before. Sadly lost 10 npc's because of PC crash :( )

Besides posting threads i don't know much about forums in general.

Also note that i uploaded this just because i didn't want to lose it all again and perhaps people might enjoy it too.

"I have no idea what else is in there but it is safe enough to work. It's possible that it is incompatible with certain playerhomes (like Breezehome) because i may/may not have changed stuff about it."

Sounds promising!

I didn't had enough time yesterday to make sure it wasn't. You can be sure that it is compatible with any house changing mods now though (for now because i'm planning to add in a couple of "basements". But that's maybe for another .esp)

btw with that profile picture it's double the fun to read it :D

can someone please inform me of the body mod or whatever that makes your females look like the screenshots? 

I use the body from "working vagina + hdt collisions + hair physics now with belly support" with a specialized sliderpreset based of the LUSH bodytype and textures from "female genital texture replacer for working vagina + HDT collisions + hair physics)

I do not use their HDT though! because it's still in alpha. I use the "clams of skyrim" HDT instead.

It actually doesn't matter what texture you use. As long as it has a vagina that works with that body it's all good, else you will have a hole in the bottom parts!

I can give you the bodyslider if you like or atleast take a screenshot from it so you know how to set it up for your own.

edit: here it is. Just put it into your bodyslide/sliderpresets folder (make sure you use the right body though, it's called "SLFC vagina 2.0" in the slidersets). The added file isn't exactly what i used but it comes very close to it. You can change it yourself if you don't like it. (i still am not satisfied which is why don't use that slide anymore)

edit: I realize these steps are quite difficult to follow. I'm not even sure myself if this is indeed what i have done. So just to be sure if you don't want to use all of this. Just download lush and try to copy the slider numbers to the lush body. You won't have any HDT nor a vagina but atleast the bdy is right.

CBBEHDTVAGTest1!.xml

• 2 years later...

thx for mentioning that it is for manual install only.

nomaly i'm not using mods with manual install only, because of the massive amount of mods im currently using (over 250 mod and 243 plugins!). with so many mods it is impossible to keep track of them without a mod manager.

but maybe i'll give it a shot. i'm interested in the orc-followers, because orcs are very under-represented in skyrim. and i guess there will be more npc's in future. and maybe it will support mod managers in future? ;)

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, narses03 said:

thx for mentioning that it is for manual install only.

nomaly i'm not using mods with manual install only, because of the massive amount of mods im currently using (over 250 mod and 243 plugins!). with so many mods it is impossible to keep track of them without a mod manager.

but maybe i'll give it a shot. i'm interested in the orc-followers, because orcs are very under-represented in skyrim. and i guess there will be more npc's in future. and maybe it will support mod managers in future? ;)

Nevermind. Disregard everything i've said before. Apparently i was missing a head texture that had nothing to do with this mod. *facepalms*

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Incase people still care, I just put in some extra clarifications.
The dwemer version of the mod should still work in SE as long as you convert or found a conversion of the deep elf race mod I used in LE back in the day.
The other mod does work in LE and SE but does not require extra mods to make them run because they use your meshes and textures.