View File

Just a simple fix for three of the Readius's issues with TTW:

-Prevents the CTD during the Vault 101 Chargen quests
-(A little "fix" for Amata waking you up during Escape! Now in Sexy Sleepwear!)
-Makes the PipBoy disappear properly after completing Tranquility Lane
-Makes the PipBoy disappear properly after arriving in the Mojave.

Not yet fixed:
-Potentially other unreported issues (please report ASAP!)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/13/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Readius, TTW

You're the fuckin' man.

I'd suggest posting this over at the TTW board, too. People have been wanting this for years.

How smug can I be about it? :P

It's the most common complaint they get from new users who pitch a fit when it crashes at the birthday party. They even mention specifically not to use the Readius until you leave Vault 101 in their FAQ. I would not be shocked to see them actually link it in their FAQ.

You're the fuckin' man.

I'd suggest posting this over at the TTW board, too. People have been wanting this for years.

How smug can I be about it? :P

It's the most common complaint they get from new users who pitch a fit when it crashes at the birthday party. They even mention specifically not to use the Readius until you leave Vault 101 in their FAQ. I would not be shocked to see them actually link it in their FAQ.

They'll probably link it here.

(Don't worry, that's not someone stealing my stuff/the person I stole this from: that's my Nexus account :P)

Apologies for the mess up, but I can now confirm I have managed to go from birthday to escaping the Vault with a full load order without a single CTD. (Also, as an apology for missing out on two additional CTD's, the Lone Wanderer now wears Sexy Sleepwear when beginning Escape!)

Apologies for the mess up, but I can now confirm I have managed to go from birthday to escaping the Vault with a full load order without a single CTD. (Also, as an apology for missing out on two additional CTD's, the Lone Wanderer now wears Sexy Sleepwear when beginning Escape!)

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-

What he/she said.  Never thought I would see this one fixed.

• 1 year later...

Excellent work! cool.gif (Although I'm making a new change for myself: Amata is in nightwear too. biggrin.png)

One minor thing, the embedded scripts for CG04 (and it looks like there may be some changes in CG02 and CG03) have changed in the latest version of TTW. (No idea when, I just updated after eons.) You can now get a laser pistol if your energy skills are better than guns. This mod is using the older version where only a gun is provided. smile.png

Only reason I know is I was checking this for compatibility with a new mod I'm about to release. Other than that, they should work together fine. Who wants a stupid bulky Pipboy stuck on your arm forever? GROSS! angel.gif