Kinky World pics show us yours

some nice pics thanks

here's some new ones from the latest test version

I just realized that was Evian with the horse.  Funny, Evian is my horse lady too ;)  Well, she's a whore with an "Easy Girl" reputation but she was intended originally for the horse.  Love the pics!

Kinky Lesbians

LOL lungpaul, is that Giselle and Evian?  They look great.  I hope the others came out wonderful too :)

you are correct they have come out brilliantly many thanks for letting me have them

No worries, happy to share.  As I said previously I was thrilled that you asked :) 

A sequence of screens aimed at testing a user directed join rape scenario. I know that there isn`t a 3 way rape animation in any of the downloadable animation packs yet but it is possible to edit some animation files to allow this and OnikiKay mentioned on the main KW thread that 3 way rape should work now with the right animation. Whether that means autonomous rape (rapists) or user directed rape is unclear.

Anyway, story behind the pics is:

Pic 1 Dave decides he wants this girl he saw in a bar, he`s evil so he`s having her.

Pic 2 Dave`s mate, Casper watches. He`s not evil but hot headed and decides he wants some action too

Pic 3 Choosing the modded anim after getting Casper to join in

Pic 4 Notification that WoohooJoin.InteractionFeedback.StageRejected. Daves icon is in the notify message. Using Casper to click on the girl or on dave to join in gave same result. Maybe the animation code isn`t right or maybe Dave`s shy (exhibition level 2) ...I raise Daves exhibition and woohoo levs to 8 using nraas.

Pic 5 While I was messing with nraas the police arrived. Casper called the police (some mate!!) Dave`s housemate Morrigan who is evil called the police too. :angel:

Pic 6 Dave beat up the police officer even though he`s only lev 1 athletic.

Pic 7 After winning the fight Dave gets the option to rape the police officer :dodgy:  I click x to cancel

Pic 8 After I click x to cancel Dave fights the police again

Pic 9 After winning again Dave gets the option to rape the police again. This time I click yes coz Dave obviously wants some guy on guy action :lol: Dave gives the eewww reaction to police and walks away.

Pic 10 Dave goes and rapes the girl again to see if his buddy will join in this time (he`s lev 8 for woohoo and exhibition now remember) Using Casper to click on the girl or on Dave to join gave the same result, WoohooJoin.InteractionFeedback.StageRejected. Interestingly this time it was the girls icon in the rejection message. She is unplayed so low level woohoo and exhibition.

Soooo, I`m wondering did the join get rejected because the anim code isn`t right. Well it`s just 2 lines of code copy and pasted from a rough 2sum animation that service rapists use all the time.

Quote from OnikiKay xml advice

When Rough flag is specified, the stage can be used by rape interactions -->
    <Flags>BDSM,Rough</Flags>
    <!-- When used by rape interaction, specify the victim actor id -->
    <Victim>1</Victim>

The code was in the right part of the anim xml

Or was the join rejected because Dave rejected it or the girl rejected it? hhmmm

post-783403-0-98139500-1437234428_thumb.png

post-783403-0-20496000-1437234441_thumb.png

post-783403-0-54291800-1437234454_thumb.png

post-783403-0-21600000-1437234467_thumb.png

post-783403-0-67476300-1437234482_thumb.png

post-783403-0-52517200-1437234496_thumb.png

post-783403-0-05581400-1437234509_thumb.png

post-783403-0-82759800-1437234524_thumb.png

post-783403-0-11760400-1437234537_thumb.png

post-783403-0-27268900-1437234550_thumb.png

Thinking: two sims have fun, animations for two, third wants to join, animation switches to 3some.

Error-Pop says stage.rejected, so maybe it cannot switch to 3some.

Hm, rapist-npc can switch from one to next, so rape-animations are not limited.......

Before raping the next one, set her skills to max, using kinky-debug, not NRAAS (just a feeling), or rape Morrigan and see, if there is some difference.

"Error-Pop says stage.rejected, so maybe it cannot switch to 3some."

That makes sense but I`ve seen plenty of sims do an autonomous join to turn a 2sum into a 3sum in normal sex situations.

"Hm, rapist-npc can switch from one to next, so rape-animations are not limited"

Yep, I`ve seen that too

"Before raping the next one, set her skills to max, using kinky-debug, not NRAAS"

Yep, worth a try, although I can`t see why a victim should have to have high skills in anything

I can`t be horrible to Morrigan, she`s tooooo cute!!

A quick test to spawn another npc rapist on a lot where npc rape was taking place resulted in the 2 animated sims bizarrely separating.

tried to spawn another and they joined back together

Oh well, no biggie, preparing the next test, muhahahaha :angry: Short video in the zip.

post-783403-0-16333100-1437241712_thumb.png

test.rar

Kinky Lesbians

LOL lungpaul, is that Giselle and Evian?  They look great.  I hope the others came out wonderful too :)

you are correct they have come out brilliantly many thanks for letting me have them

I was wrong lungpaul (smacks self in head)  I don't even know my own sims lol.  It's Racine and Evian not Giselle.  It just dawned on me as I was heading back to play with Paige so I could achieve the 80 goal (just so I could be done with it) and Giselle and your simself are Paige's parents.  

Pic 4 Notification that WoohooJoin.InteractionFeedback.StageRejected. Daves icon is in the notify message. Using Casper to click on the girl or on dave to join in gave same result. Maybe the animation code isn`t right or maybe Dave`s shy (exhibition level 2) ...I raise Daves exhibition and woohoo levs to 8 using nraas.

This means that Dave didn't want to woohoo with Casper. Each stage is a list of actions of an actor onto another one. Casper rejected the action on Casper that was assigned to him. Do you know which stage it was?

Pic 5 While I was messing with nraas the police arrived. Casper called the police (some mate!!) Dave`s housemate Morrigan who is evil called the police too.

My test to determine if a sim calls the police is not really clever. It just tests if the reacting sim can rape the victim. Morrigan, even if she is evil, seems to be straight and doesn't want to rape another girl (lets says it is some kind of empathy). So, she "can't rape" the victim and called the police.

Well, I need to code a better test.

Pic 10 Dave goes and rapes the girl again to see if his buddy will join in this time (he`s lev 8 for woohoo and exhibition now remember) Using Casper to click on the girl or on Dave to join gave the same result, WoohooJoin.InteractionFeedback.StageRejected. Interestingly this time it was the girls icon in the rejection message. She is unplayed so low level woohoo and exhibition.

Obviously, the victim shouldn't be able to reject. I'll fix that.

Can you post the complete xml?

some nice pics thanks

?!

0_o

:o

... :D :D:D:D:D: :D:D:D

HORSE! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

some nice pics thanks

Finally the horse! :heart:

I wonder if the animation was made by OnikiKay himself? Look very nice and the style is perfect.

Most likely Oniki since Amra and Lady declined on zoophilia. If there's any animations for bestialtiy it's by Oniki only so far until we get someone who's willing to do those kinds of animations. Which I don't see happening unless a Sexlab animator decides to give TS3 a try.

Most likely Oniki since Amra and Lady declined on zoophilia. If there's any animations for bestialtiy it's by Oniki only so far until we get someone who's willing to do those kinds of animations. Which I don't see happening unless a Sexlab animator decides to give TS3 a try.

Someone is making dog animations, but there's no news about it...

I hope he will finally release it.

If I'm not wrong, we only have one dog animation, I desperately want MOAR!!!

lungpaul, I'm not sure if my contribution qualifies for your thread but here's my "Vandella" currently in play with Oniki's kinkymod.  I really love this sim.  If this isn't okay I'll take it down but you'll have to let me know.  :)  It wouldn't be until tomorrow night for removal if necessary. 

post-561062-0-80644100-1437538439_thumb.jpg

lungpaul, I'm not sure if my contribution qualifies for your thread but here's my "Vandella" currently in play with Oniki's kinkymod.  I really love this sim.  If this isn't okay I'll take it down but you'll have to let me know.  :)  It wouldn't be until tomorrow night for removal if necessary. 

no darling its fine this is to show pics of kinky world for people to see the mod working and she's so hot that even if it wasn't I have her here anyway looking forward to seeing her having fun

Awesome.  Thank you lungpaul.  I didn't expect you on for another hour so I'm glad for the quick response.  Glad you like her, as usual her story will appear on Patreon as tests unfold :)

no probs the Mrs disturbed me when getting ready to go to work so I got up 2 hours early now I will soon be of to work