[Abandoned] Cum Alchemy

I'd counter by saying futa is stupid wouldn't cum from a human be human cum regardless whether the balls it came from where on a male or female?  Adding a distinction for futa makes no sense and sounds like more work for no benefit.

While probably not possible from a mechanic standpoint in Skyrim, some of the hentai and stories that have futa concepts include a variety of side effects. The source of the futa condition also plays into things, as a magically cursed or scientific experiment gone wrong, or right, may mean that what the futa produces isn't normal, male human semen.

Guest ffabris

Question, is the Cum actually craftable into potions? or just meant to be consumed raw?

It is an alchemy ingredient just like all others. Each type of cum has its own properties, which are up to you to discover. ;) You can then combine with other ingredients, in any way you like.

Question, is the Cum actually craftable into potions? or just meant to be consumed raw?

It is an alchemy ingredient just like all others. Each type of cum has its own properties, which are up to you to discover. ;) You can then combine with other ingredients, in any way you like.

Excellent, also just out of curiosity. Ive been thinking of doing some modding myself, and was curious as to whether you could actually make new alchemy potions, aside from the ones there now, or whether that was hard-coded. I was messing around with the kit earlier, and noticed, that you cant actually assign something to me crafed at the alchemy station, as there was no keyword for it =/

Guest ffabris

Excellent, also just out of curiosity. Ive been thinking of doing some modding myself, and was curious as to whether you could actually make new alchemy potions, aside from the ones there now, or whether that was hard-coded. I was messing around with the kit earlier, and noticed, that you cant actually assign something to me crafed at the alchemy station, as there was no keyword for it =/

As I understand it, not really, no. You can combine any ingredients together, and the result will be, well, the combined effects of those ingredients. Or you can create all new potions, as I did, but there doesn't seem to be a way to specify how you could concoct a new one.

But I'm no expert and could well be wrong.

As I understand it, not really, no. You can combine any ingredients together, and the result will be, well, the combined effects of those ingredients. Or you can create all new potions, as I did, but there doesn't seem to be a way to specify how you could concoct a new one.

What do you mean by "doesn't seem to be a way to specify how you could concoct a new one"?

You can create a potion that can be added to leveled lists, vendors, etc, or make new ingredients, which it looks like you did.  Assign the 4 properties, and when you mix two of them you make a potion with the matching effects.

You can specify how strong stuff is, and how valuable, so you can make a potion that heals for 5000 hp and is only worth 5 septims, or one that restores 5 stamina, but sells for 50,000 gold if you want to insta level alchemy.

I may have to download your mod and see how you did what you did, but for my own Util mod use, I made 3 different ingredients, to match human, beast and undead mob types. So I could use them, I duplicated them, and gave myself one of each on each sex act, so when I combine them, I get a potion with 4 effects.

I do not think there is a way, or a need, to specify something is crafted at the alchemy station... or the enchanting one for that matter.  That mechanic is coded into the game, however you can make whatever  you want at the cooking station, oddly enough.  Doesn't have to be food. Make armor, or weapons, or gems, etc.

Guest ffabris

What do you mean by "doesn't seem to be a way to specify how you could concoct a new one"?

You can create a potion that can be added to leveled lists, vendors, etc, or make new ingredients, which it looks like you did.  Assign the 4 properties, and when you mix two of them you make a potion with the matching effects.

You can specify how strong stuff is, and how valuable, so you can make a potion that heals for 5000 hp and is only worth 5 septims, or one that restores 5 stamina, but sells for 50,000 gold if you want to insta level alchemy.

I may have to download your mod and see how you did what you did, but for my own Util mod use, I made 3 different ingredients, to match human, beast and undead mob types. So I could use them, I duplicated them, and gave myself one of each on each sex act, so when I combine them, I get a potion with 4 effects.

I do not think there is a way, or a need, to specify something is crafted at the alchemy station... or the enchanting one for that matter.  That mechanic is coded into the game, however you can make whatever  you want at the cooking station, oddly enough.  Doesn't have to be food. Make armor, or weapons, or gems, etc.

The question you asked in the first line (bolded above) is answered by your last para (also bolded).

For example, the is no way to define a new potion (eg, Elixir of Instant Orgasm) that can be created at an alchemy lab by combining certain specific ingredients.

Hope you don't think it's rude of me to barge in here but maybe I could offer some suggestions.

So in my mod, you can basically collect animal "essence" if you have a specially made bottle on your person when you and said animal have woohoo. What then becomes a filled bottle, specific to that animal type can be used as an alchemical (in terms of Bestial Essence) ingredient in new potions, The potions can do things like increase the player movement speed, I don't think there's any vanilla potions that do that? Might be wrong, I'm pretty sure it's not a basic alchemical property that can be discovered. But I'll explain why that's not necessary.

I had huge issue with that, the whole eat something to find out what it does approach to alchemy. And in fact, either of the Ulrenssen sisters will berate you if they find out you are taking that approach during the story (as will I if you own up to doing it). I also don't like filling crafting lists with yet more clutter, how annoying is it when you are presented with 100's of armour crafting options and you have to scroll all the way down to find the one you want?

So I decided to make custom crafting tables, that must be used in order to make the new potions. I effectively made them then behave like food crafting furniture (though they never mix with the food crafting lists, as they are governed by entirely different keywords). It does force the player to be in one of two specific places when they want to create the "Bestial" potions but I made that make sense in the story. I also try to put a big emphasis on the player having to manage their stock of items. Frankly, any budding alchemist should be more than comfortable with keeping control of their stock. And if you aren't, shame on you.

With this approach I could add a portable crafting station for the Bestial potions at some point and I will definitely have more advanced tiers of potions and potions specific to the story branch you took. All very easy to do now that they are tied to keywords.

* I should add that, in game it looks like the player is making potions at an alchemy table when they are making the special potions. So no need to worry abut it being immersion breaking.

For instance, you cannot specify that the potion be made at an alchemists station, as it doesnt have a Bench-Keyword. The only ones available as far as crafting stations are Smeltery, forge/anvil, tanning rack, and cooking pot really.

For instance, you cannot specify that the potion be made at an alchemists station, as it doesnt have a Bench-Keyword. The only ones available as far as crafting stations are Smeltery, forge/anvil, tanning rack, and cooking pot really.

But you can make a custom cooking pot look like and animate just as an alchemists station, as mentioned one post up.

But you can make a custom cooking pot look like and animate just as an alchemists station, as mentioned one post up.

Yes, thats true, just duplicate it and point its navigation to the alchemy table mesh/model.

Guest ffabris

@Carabosse: I don't take offence at suggestions made. :) I just have two things in response:

1. This mod is limited by my lack of knowledge in modding. I am learning, but I have a very long way to go.
  2. Another limitation is my intent for this mod: I want it to be simple, no frills, and just .. amusing.

I know there are other mods that use and/or allow the creation of spunk, in one or more forms, as part of a quest or whatever. I don't want to recreate, duplicate or spin-off what those mods do. That was never my goal. :)

I wasn't suggesting a tie in with Bestial Essence. I would in all instances resist that, from any mod.

Basically it was my long winded way of saying. I would be willing to offer advice, if needed.

As to your, bulleted points:

1. Every alchemist must begin somewhere.
  2. In alchemy. There are no limits.

Guest ffabris

I wasn't suggesting a tie in with Bestial Essence. I would in all instances resist that, from any mod.

Basically it was my long winded way of saying. I would be willing to offer advice, if needed.

As to your, bulleted points:

1. Every alchemist must begin somewhere.
  2. In alchemy. There are no limits.

:) Appreciated!

Right now, my focus is on my town overhaul (see sig if interested). That is my current tool for learning more about modding. Thus far, achieving a specific goal via scripting has defeated me, so I am working on a related aspect of that goal till I am ready to try again. ;)

< cut >

< cut>

If you want to make a new way of making new things, as Carabosse did, then yes you can make a new station with its own keyword.

If you want to make ingredients that make a potion of "Instant Orgasm" you just need to make a magical effect, (MGEF) if one does not exist for what you want to do. You might find something that has only been used for enchanting and copy / tweak it or use it as is ( I haven't gone that much into effects, so I'm not sure how much difference there is).

Once you have your magical effect, apply it to an ingredient, either replacing an effect on an existing item or making a new item with your effect and 3 others.

You won't need to specify that the alchemy table is used, because that is the only place the game uses alchemical ingredients.

Ignore the fact that you could make a Constructable object that uses a smithing anvil keyword and has lavender and skeever tails as ingredients... or nirnroot and dwemer ingots and a dwarven sword with a cooking-pot keyword.

I'd counter by saying futa is stupid wouldn't cum from a human be human cum regardless whether the balls it came from where on a male or female? Adding a distinction for futa makes no sense and sounds like more work for no benefit.

While probably not possible from a mechanic standpoint in Skyrim, some of the hentai and stories that have futa concepts include a variety of side effects. The source of the futa condition also plays into things, as a magically cursed or scientific experiment gone wrong, or right, may mean that what the futa produces isn't normal, male human semen.

That depends more on the amount of work that you want to do. You can do it without scripts but you would have to create a new set of templates that operated on female only and would have to basically redo all of the bandits forsworn and everything else. But it is quite possible to accomplish without scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is a bug on my end or intentional, but the potions created with the new ingredients are crazy powerful and hence boost the alchemy skill way to much (sat down made 20 potions after a draugar dungeon and reached skill level or 70). While I do like the power of those things, I still try to keep my gameplay balanced which is impossible if you overlevel the character with alchemy of all things (not useful for combat... unless you make poisons).

Is there a fix for this?

Don't know if this is a bug on my end or intentional, but the potions created with the new ingredients are crazy powerful and hence boost the alchemy skill way to much (sat down made 20 potions after a draugar dungeon and reached skill level or 70). While I do like the power of those things, I still try to keep my gameplay balanced which is impossible if you overlevel the character with alchemy of all things (not useful for combat... unless you make poisons).

Is there a fix for this?

I noticed that as well. I'm not as careful about not power leveling.. I have a few other mods that do similar things.

You can open the mod in the CK or wait for the author to change the value of the components.  That'll lower the power of the potion and how much XP you get making them.

Is there a fix for this?

No fix - you can edit it in CK if you're not happy with the values, as karlpaws said. :) This is one of those many cases where some will be happy with things as they are, and some won't.

• 1 month later...

I got this to work with adding human cum (alchemy ingredient) upon orgasm.

Go to SexLabUtil folder. Mine is in MO folder under mods.

Open SexLabUtil INI folder and create new text file with .ini ending. (I named it HumanCum.ini)

Added this to new .ini file:

[Main]

Name=Human Cum

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=300

Cmd=item:Cum Alchemy.esp:04000D62

In game open SexlabUtil1 and create event under on orgasm.

Me and the boys had an orgy using Eager NPC and everyone had "cum - human" in their inventory.

Hello. By any chance would you know how to make it so the effect of an orgasm is that your health is fully regenerated, while at the same time this effect only occurs after oral sex? I want to make a mod to compliment the cum potions mod by letting you heal yourself by blowing a male/herm follower, but I'm absolutely terrible at scripting. Any chance you can help me out?

Open SexLabUtil INI folder and create new text file with .ini ending. (I named it HumanCum.ini)

[Main]

Name=Human Cum

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=300

Me and the boys had an orgy using Eager NPC and everyone had "cum - human" in their inventory.

Hello. By any chance would you know how to make it so the effect of an orgasm is that your health is fully regenerated, while at the same time this effect only occurs after oral sex? I want to make a mod to compliment the cum potions mod by letting you heal yourself by blowing a male/herm follower, but I'm absolutely terrible at scripting. Any chance you can help me out?

I am no good at scripting either. I believe there is an effect for healing in the drop down menus.

[Main]

Name=Human Cum

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=300

I am no good at scripting either. I believe there is an effect for healing in the drop down menus.

Well, I figured since you made this script to add the item you might have known how to do something like that too.