[Abandoned] Cum Alchemy

Guest ffabris
View File

Intro

If anyone wants to take this over, go for it.
NismoMan posted an idea in my older Cum Potions thread, and I've kinda nabbed it with this. The base idea is his.

This mod adds a bunch of alchemy ingredients, all of which are cum of various kinds. They all have varying properties and can be combined exactly like other ingredients. On top of that, there are also a few semen-based beverages/potions and poisons. I won't say what properties these all have; you can figure that out once you find them.

Cum ingredients will be found on their respective "creatures" once killed (but see Known Issues below), as well as at apothecaries. Potions and poisons will be found as loot, and/or purchased.

The mod has no scripts at all, which is a plus. However, those with scripting ability (which I totally lack) could add to this mod to have cum produced as a result of sex - which was NismoMan's idea. Note that, with one exception, all of the types of cum coincide with creatures supported by SexLab. (No sorry, I will not add spiders and insects.)

NOTE: To generate cum after sex, refer to this forum post by Cubrethil.

Requirements

• Skyrim
  • Dawnguard
  • Dragonborn

Ingredients (Types of Cum)

• bear
  • canine (dog, wolf, fox)
  • dragon
  • draugr
  • dremora
  • dried (skeleton)
  • falmer
  • gargoyle
  • giant
  • horse
  • human (meaning standard playable races)
  • lurker
  • reikling
  • sabre cat
  • seeker
  • spriggan
  • troll
  • werewolf

Beverages / Potions

• Cum of Archmage
  • Distilled Dragon Spunk
  • Dremora's Offering
  • Equine Mead
  • Feral Sperm
  • Pearl Creme
  • Seminal Power
  • Sperm of Healing
  • Spiced Spunk

Poisons

• Lurker Spunk
  • Miraak's Precum
  • Seeker's Testicular Revenge

Known Issues
Most of the items in this mod should spawn correctly, with the following exceptions:

• I haven't yet found the correct lists to add human(oid) cum to generic male NPCs. So you're likely not to find cum on dead human(oids).
  • Similarly, I haven't yet identified correct lists for taverns and inns, for the purchase of the beverages.

88x31.png NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

Standard Disclaimer

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.

This supersedes all previous notices.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/13/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Dawnguard, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest ffabris

Adding to the main post, I am releasing this as a beta because I'd like feedback on what has been done so far, while I try to work out how to add human cum to cadavers, and beverages to inns ... and maybe someone has tips on those things.

Suggestions for other potions are welcome - with no promise that I'll add them, of course. ;) One thing I will not do is spider or charus stuff, sorry. They creep me out and would ruin the "thrill" of consuming cum!

Don't know if it'd been suggested before, but since I saw your original mod I'd been thinking it'd be cool if cum-related consumables applied the SexLab facial texture to your character when used. Maybe someone who can write scripts could make that a reality!

Guest ffabris

Don't know if it'd been suggested before, but since I saw your original mod I'd been thinking it'd be cool if cum-related consumables applied the SexLab facial texture to your character when used. Maybe someone who can write scripts could make that a reality!

I seem to recall that suggestion - and yes, it would be a nice addition! :)

Just wondering if it was possible and/or desirable to integrate this with Bestial Essence, Player Succubus Quest and/or Soulgem Oven?  All of these mods have mechanisms for obtaining usable cum through sex.

Bestial Essence is no longer a public mod but if you pitch the idea to the authors of PSQ and Soulgem Oven they might consider supporting this mod with hooks or whatever you do to make two mods work together without making them dependent on each other. Damn good idea, actually.

Just as long as I'm not cockblocked yet again by dependencies on mods I neither want nor need, I'll support anything that sounds like a good idea.

i think PSQ's already done that. they even made your PC drink from a mug. kinky.

Hello again.

:)

I have a request. Could you give me a brief tutorial on how to change item names like you've been doing? I like where this new mod is going, but I also happen to dislike a few of the names you've chosen, and I wish to tweak the mod a little myself for personal use.

Guest ffabris

Just wondering if it was possible and/or desirable to integrate this with Bestial Essence, Player Succubus Quest and/or Soulgem Oven?  All of these mods have mechanisms for obtaining usable cum through sex.

I have no problem with people using this if they want to. Personally, I won't hook into those because they tend to be aimed at a hetero player, which I am not. ;)

Added: Further to the above, hooking into other mods would likely require scripting, which is beyond me as I said in the description. But if others are able, they are more than welcome to do it.

Hello again.

:)

I have a request. Could you give me a brief tutorial on how to change item names like you've been doing? I like where this new mod is going, but I also happen to dislike a few of the names you've chosen, and I wish to tweak the mod a little myself for personal use.

This isn't changing existing item names; it adds new ingredients and potions.

As for how to edit, easiest is to load it into TES5Edit. The mod is small so it should be fairly obvious where to change names. :)

Guest ffabris

"Human semen" (meaning all playable races) --> "Humanoid semen" ?

I was thinking that originally - but it doesn't have such a nice ring to it, I think.

Really it's just there for flavour in Bestial Essence (poor choice of words).

I was thinking that originally - but it doesn't have such a nice ring to it, I think.

I guess so. Too bad there isn't an official name that would cover all playable races.

Guest ffabris

Wanted to say that I'm happy you took this a step further :)

Really makes my mod also obsolete now :P

Ack yeah I know. Sorry. Otoh, there is room to improve the look of what's in this mod, if you like! :D  [hides]

Ack yeah I know. Sorry. Otoh, there is room to improve the look of what's in this mod, if you like! :D  [hides]

It's np man, not sure if you noticed but I recently uploaded Half-Khajiit Female, so I've been pretty busy with keeping that up anyway :P

As for improving this one, I'll have to take a look at it later after I'm caught up with my mod :)

(Will probably take down the Cum Potion Textures as well so that it's less clutter in the list of mods on here :))

I guess so. Too bad there isn't an official name that would cover all playable races.

That wouldn't be a problem if the mod did what it really ought to do, which is hook into sexlab scenes to detect the race of the orgasming male actor, and add ingredient(s) to the orgasm-recipient's inventory after an orgasm event. Then you could have separate ingredients for each playable race.

Further, harvesting semen from a corpse doesn't seem very plausible anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen

Human semen Composition

During the process of ejaculation, sperm passes through the ejaculatory ducts and mixes with fluids from the seminal vesicles, the prostate, and the bulbourethral glands to form the semen. The seminal vesicles produce a yellowish viscous fluid rich in fructose and other substances that makes up about 70% of human semen.[1] The prostatic secretion, influenced by dihydrotestosterone, is a whitish (sometimes clear), thin fluid containing proteolytic enzymes, citric acid, acid phosphatase and lipids.[1] The bulbourethral glands secrete a clear secretion into the lumen of the urethra to lubricate it.[2]

So you see, semen isn't something that's stored in some resevoir in the body, but rather a product of the combination of excretions from several parts of the male reproductive system. This process only happens during orgasm, which is unlikely to occur just before, during, or after death.

Complicating this would be handling male-male scenes (where perhaps both actors would be orgasming, but only one actor should probably be receiving the ingredients), as well as male solo scenes (where the actor would be receiving his own ingredient).

If you wanted to get super duper immersive, you could go into beingfemale-levels of complexity in regards to sperm quality and volume, as influenced by stress, diet, race, what have you. But that's probably outside the scope of this mod :P

Guest ffabris

It's np man, not sure if you noticed but I recently uploaded Half-Khajiit Female, so I've been pretty busy with keeping that up anyway :P

As for improving this one, I'll have to take a look at it later after I'm caught up with my mod :)

(Will probably take down the Cum Potion Textures as well so that it's less clutter in the list of mods on here :))

I hadn't noticed, no - sorry. I tend to skip over female stuff completely. ;)

I haven't yanked the potions mod because some may prefer that. And posts to that thread after I released this, support that. So perhaps leave up your texture one too.

Guest ffabris

That wouldn't be a problem if the mod did what it really ought to do, which is hook into sexlab scenes to detect the race of the orgasming male actor, and add ingredient(s) to the orgasm-recipient's inventory after an orgasm event. Then you could have separate ingredients for each playable race.

Further, harvesting semen from a corpse doesn't seem very plausible anyway.

Thanks for explaining what semen is and how it is produced, but I do still remember my biology from high school - even though that was a long time ago.

I explained in the mod description why I didn't hook into SexLab to get orgasm information. If you want to script that as a add-on to this - or create a totally new mod, go right ahead!

As for it being plausible or not, I'd say no less than finding fat on a troll, or wearable clothing on a person that has been reduced to an ash pile.

Guest ffabris

Thank you ffabris, very cool mod. I hope to see a SexLab compatibility soon tho :)

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I'd love to see it interact with SexLab too.