Breeze's body texture issues

AstorReinhardt

God only knows why I keep having problems with Breezes because I install it following the directions and the mod author is not helpful at all.

At first it was hand issues. I had to dump ALL my mods and start a new game over to get rid of that fucking bug.

Now I have three new issues.

On Comm Officer Stepinac I can see near his collar that there's a texture issue, I'll include a screenshot of it.

On some of the powder gangers wearing the simple? outfit their legs are pure black...I can't find any of them to show...

On some african american men their arms are white, I'll include a screenshot of that too.

I turned AI on and off...didn't help.

post-18618-0-05331600-1436702509_thumb.jpg

post-18618-0-41746500-1436702523_thumb.jpg

If you're using the Slice of Life mod (can't tell), there's a patch for Breeze that makes the skin under outfits normal.  As for the mismatched head and torso, if a mod adds characters, that's just what happens unless the mod is an esm.  Don't know why.  Known issue.  That said, Westside citizen should be a vanilla NPC, I'd think.

If you're using the Slice of Life mod (can't tell), there's a patch for Breeze that makes the skin under outfits normal.  As for the mismatched head and torso, if a mod adds characters, that's just what happens unless the mod is an esm.  Don't know why.  Known issue.  That said, Westside citizen should be a vanilla NPC, I'd think.

I am using the SoL mod and I do have the patch...guess it isn't working?

And yeah other then a custom mod I made to make a companion...I don't have any mods that add NPCs...so the Westside guy is vanilla...

Archived