[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

.........  My simmie is a Call Girl currently with over $12,000.00 in earnings......

:D Mine are real newbies in comparison. Pierina has been hanging around at Waylons Haunt with a bit of luck but I think the guys are a bit shy about propositioning her in public when it`s busy there. She did get in early one day though and got some business off the mixologist while it was empty. Then she went off to the libraray and some guy appeared from nowhere and decided he was having her without payment or consent.

Xue got her first client by hanging around outside the bistro.

Cool story you have going on.  I'm managing a household of 14 sims and find it difficult for that.  How are you managing three whoring sims?  Oh btw, I found out it the next tier is at 80 customers, I am 10 shy of that currently and I think my "whoring function" broke lol.  My sim is not able to whore currently and not sure why. 

14!!!! :s ...Good luck with that then :D  I left the 3 girl household they`d been going since v2.0 but I`ll bring them back into my new game at some point. for now it`s a fresh 2.4 game with 2 girl household.

You know what?.....my girls stopped whoring and they won`t do it user directed either. It happened today after I built a community lot, red light district sort of. Added a lot of cc to my mods and one script mod that adds a npc to a lot, this one

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=559243

Anyway finished building and sent the girls over to the new lot, probably a bad idea, might have been wise to leave a new community lot alone for a few sim days before going there. Game got laggy and I couldn`t get any menus up if I clicked a sim, soooo saved and quit, cleared script cache (ummm...is that always a good idea?) Restarted game, girls won`t whore, no biggie anyway, I`ll move them on to doing something else for now.

Sometimes I think sims has got a built in function, something like ModMeAndYourGameGetsFucked!

After Street Bith comes Call Girl.  My simmie is a Call Girl currently with over $12,000.00 in earnings.  I've posted some questions over on Patreon regarding the parameters for advancement and am awaiting a reply.  Thanks for your pictures though, you are being more informative than I have been.  :)

Does Call Girl mean she will get a call to visit customer house for a woohoo? Like the real Call Girl does.

Wait do your Sims?

14!!!! :s ...Good luck with that then :D  I left the 3 girl household they`d been going since v2.0 but I`ll bring them back into my new game at some point. for now it`s a fresh 2.4 game with 2 girl household.

You know what?.....my girls stopped whoring and they won`t do it user directed either. It happened today after I built a community lot, red light district sort of. Added a lot of cc to my mods and one script mod that adds a npc to a lot, this one

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=559243

Anyway finished building and sent the girls over to the new lot, probably a bad idea, might have been wise to leave a new community lot alone for a few sim days before going there. Game got laggy and I couldn`t get any menus up if I clicked a sim, soooo saved and quit, cleared script cache (ummm...is that always a good idea?) Restarted game, girls won`t whore, no biggie anyway, I`ll move them on to doing something else for now.

Sometimes I think sims has got a built in function, something like ModMeAndYourGameGetsFucked!

My test sim, the one at $12000.00 (Call Girl status) was no longer able to whore so I abandoned that family and town for now and started a new sim.  This one I started in "Barnacle Bay" and the new sim was able to whore and get paid but the whoring statistics did not pick up on this nor did the woohoo skill journal.  I've let Onikikay know so we'll see what the issue is soon.  Since you mentioned that about the CC I thought maybe mine was because of the town but that wouldn't explain why my "test whoring" sim was not able to whore any longer when she was 10 shy of completion.  Strange things are afoot in simland. :)

The household is at 14 because the parents keep procreating while I am busy testing the game with my little whore sim.       

.........................The household is at 14 because the parents keep procreating while I am busy testing the game with my little whore sim.       

OMG! Show them where the condom machine is :P

Three girl household would whore at home lot but not on community lot, but as that was an old game from KM 2.0 through 2.4 I drew no conclusions from that.

Two girl fresh game for 2.4, they autonomously started whoring at community lots at woohoo level 2 soo I left them to decide when and where they whore till they stopped. I`ll add another sim to the hood and see what happens with them.

How do you get to solicit customers? They seem to talk to them but they either get a 'good' reaction, a sick one, or a pissed off one. Then that's it no notifications of success or them doing anything. I tried just having whoring on and then having sex but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Whore solicit client is broken in 2.4, should be fixed in next version, it was mentioned over at the main thread. But sims will autonomously solicit a whore if the conditions are right. Sometimes privacy is an issue.

I`m not clever enough with code to understand most things but my personal opinion based on playing KM is that the broadcaster changes are a good thing and means that KM does`nt take over your game as perhaps it used to. The clothing system glitch in 2.3 where sims would`nt get dressed properly did have a massive effect on arousal in my games but that glitch seems to be fixed now.

Flirtproxy might be trait based, but if you`re wondering why (some?) of your sims autonomously flirt more with other sims now then that`s the reason. Flirting did raise arousal in previous versions of KM

There`s things in the code that I won`t talk about because that`s upto OnikiKay to decide when to announce it, they have already said that there`s features already coded in KM that are not active yet. I just look to understand a bit more how KM works in my game.

Great thanks for the info! :heart:

I can't test the mod by myself, your explaination is very valueable to me. :)

I wonder if sims naked broadcaster is not as what it used to be, does it mean there will be less woohoo? Down to the level of almost zero? Or the formula is balanced, which there's still a lot of woohoo but not dominating (take over) the entire game?

Talk about flirtproxy, does sims without the romance trait, flirt other sims by themselves based on their woohoo need? Or zero, like what the game used to be (sims without romance trait will not flirting by themselves)?

And talk about the "deactivated code"... you can PM me, I really want to know! ;)

I was able to make KW work properly! I'm having so much fun!

I started a super sexy female sim. She became the first Pro-Whore of the neighborhood. One night she was working, it was dark and a rapist saw her. Of course she was raped and I was surprised by the sequence: first the rapist made her do a BJ, then some vaginal. Usually it's only vaginal/anal, but only this time the rape animation was different. 

Then this sim had sex with a celebrity, now she's a celebrity and every time she's whoring, there's a paparazzi taking pictures of her... so funny! xD

@ GECK.O

"I wonder if sims naked broadcaster is not as what it used to be"

There have been some numerical values changed, I don`t fully understand how this affects arousal overall, It`s quite complicated.

"does it mean there will be less woohoo?"

Possibly, that might depend on how you play the game. So some people might use kinkydebug to set all the sims flags to exhibitionist/slut/pervert and it will probably be one big orgy. Others might just leave the game to develop more slowly.

In my game ( 2 girl household fresh hood for 2.4) I have set 1 male townie sim to pervert/exibitionist, 1 female townie sim to slut/exhibitionist and about 10 townie sims to exhibition skill 2, 3, or 4 with nraas MC. And let the game develop. The girls do wear clothes that have been set to "is revealing" in s3pe, so every sim that comes into contact with them will get an arousal boost from that. There are quite a lot of sexual happenings.

"Down to the level of almost zero?"

Definitely not!!

"Or the formula is balanced"

I`d guess that OnikiKay will do more tuning, but that IS a guess.

"Talk about flirtproxy, does sims without the romance trait, flirt other sims by themselves based on their woohoo need?"

I`d be interested to hear other peoples views on that. My 2 sims both have the flirty trait. When they`re aroused they tend to flirt with other sims rather tha just straight on ask for sex, even when they have the superhorny moodlet they tend to do flirty interactions. They`ve mostly had sex by being asked for it rather than asking for it.

By the way I have about 40 items of clothing that I set to "is revealing" in s3pe, if anyone wants them PM me and I`ll send, or better still do swapsies.

Nudity and revealing clothes are a big factor in KM arousal like Onikay has mentioned in a lot of places (page 1/blog) Revealing clothes means has the IsRevealing flag set to true in the casp part of a package file for that clothing. I.E you could set a fishermans waders to be revealing and leave skimpy undies as not revealing, if waders are your kink :D

Most vanilla clothes in sims 3 are not revealing but some mens briefs are.

The arousal system in KM is quite complex but for anyone wanting to stimulate arousal in a given situation e.g a brothel, then maybe setting the clothing flag to naked rather than revealing might get the customers more horny more quickly.

There is a guide provided by maraas  on how to set clothes to be revealing or (naked, same deal) here.....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46464-request-how-to-recategorize-sims-3-vanilla-clothings/?hl=isrevealing

I will just copy what  elk998 wrote in onikis topic:

First thing you have to do is make sure the outfit you want to edit is in the .package format.

Open s3pe > File > Open and browse to the clothing item you want to edit > click open

In the main viewing area you will see a column header entitled "Tags" look down that column for CASP and click on it

At the bottom of S2pe is a button "Grid"  Click on that button and expand the box that pops up so it's easier to see.  Click on the "Expand All" button on that box.

Scroll down until you find the "Clothing Category"  Scroll down until you see IsRevealing and click on that line.  You should get a drop down box on that line with False and True as selections.  Change it to true for revealing or False for not revealing.

Click on "Commit"  > File > Save

From here you can click Open again and do another one or close s3pe.

............  My sim is not able to whore currently and not sure why. 

There seems to be a household funds element to whoring atm. Try getting your girl to spend some of her hard earned (like a few 1000`s)

Don`t have an exact number but get house funds below 10k and see if she gets back to business.

Nudity and revealing clothes are a big factor in KM arousal like Onikay has mentioned in a lot of places (page 1/blog) Revealing clothes means has the IsRevealing flag set to true in the casp part of a package file for that clothing. I.E you could set a fishermans waders to be revealing and leave skimpy undies as not revealing, if waders are your kink :D

Most vanilla clothes in sims 3 are not revealing but some mens briefs are.

The arousal system in KM is quite complex but for anyone wanting to stimulate arousal in a given situation e.g a brothel, then maybe setting the clothing flag to naked rather than revealing might get the customers more horny more quickly.

There is a guide provided by maraas  on how to set clothes to be revealing or (naked, same deal) here.....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46464-request-how-to-recategorize-sims-3-vanilla-clothings/?hl=isrevealing

I will just copy what  elk998 wrote in onikis topic:

First thing you have to do is make sure the outfit you want to edit is in the .package format.

Open s3pe > File > Open and browse to the clothing item you want to edit > click open

In the main viewing area you will see a column header entitled "Tags" look down that column for CASP and click on it

At the bottom of S2pe is a button "Grid"  Click on that button and expand the box that pops up so it's easier to see.  Click on the "Expand All" button on that box.

Scroll down until you find the "Clothing Category"  Scroll down until you see IsRevealing and click on that line.  You should get a drop down box on that line with False and True as selections.  Change it to true for revealing or False for not revealing.

Click on "Commit"  > File > Save

From here you can click Open again and do another one or close s3pe.

s3pe update 11 November 2014, that`s the right one?

Here`s the link for simlogical the people who maintain s3pe

http://www.simlogical.com/s3pe.htm

Whatever they say is the latest is ok. When I open my s3pe I get a message saying there is a Q/A version availiable but I have`nt updated to that.

For anyone that`s new to s3pe it might look a bit confusing at first, It`s a great tool for minor modding to advanced modding and there`s probably some tutorials on youtube.

Here`s the link for simlogical the people who maintain s3pe

http://www.simlogical.com/s3pe.htm

Whatever they say is the latest is ok. When I open my s3pe I get a message saying there is a Q/A version availiable but I have`nt updated to that.

For anyone that`s new to s3pe it might look a bit confusing at first, It`s a great tool for minor modding to advanced modding and there`s probably some tutorials on youtube.

Good to go, give it a try and see. :)

My whore sim changes her clothing when I tell her to start whoring. Is that normal? She puts on a raincoat. I want her to wear more revealing clothes actually.

Yep it`s normal, KM uses career outfit for whoring. Some of them do look out of place. Soooo....I use master controller and cheats, to set my whores clothing when she`s in career outfit I click on her....select master controller...advanced...edit in cas and change the outfit to what I want there.

Maybe there`s better/other ways to do it, I don`t know. Maybe other people have other ideas how to do it.

Maybe OnikiKay will set an outfit in future updates, for now it picks random clothes.

............  My sim is not able to whore currently and not sure why. 

There seems to be a household funds element to whoring atm. Try getting your girl to spend some of her hard earned (like a few 1000`s)

Don`t have an exact number but get house funds below 10k and see if she gets back to business.

That would be quite difficult.  The household has over a million dollars, they won they lottery.

My whore sim changes her clothing when I tell her to start whoring. Is that normal? She puts on a raincoat. I want her to wear more revealing clothes actually.

Yep it`s normal, KM uses career outfit for whoring. Some of them do look out of place. Soooo....I use master controller and cheats, to set my whores clothing when she`s in career outfit I click on her....select master controller...advanced...edit in cas and change the outfit to what I want there.

Maybe there`s better/other ways to do it, I don`t know. Maybe other people have other ideas how to do it.

Maybe OnikiKay will set an outfit in future updates, for now it picks random clothes.

Yup, you're right! I didn't notice the career outfit!

Thank you, I already chose something super revealing for her. 

.........  My simmie is a Call Girl currently with over $12,000.00 in earnings......

:D Mine are real newbies in comparison. Pierina has been hanging around at Waylons Haunt with a bit of luck but I think the guys are a bit shy about propositioning her in public when it`s busy there. She did get in early one day though and got some business off the mixologist while it was empty. Then she went off to the libraray and some guy appeared from nowhere and decided he was having her without payment or consent.

I never see the animation where the girl get pressed onto wall.. is that amra's or lady's

I never see the animation where the girl get pressed onto wall.. is that amra's or lady's

Not sure which one it is but I don`t think it`s Lady666 or Amra.

I use legacy anims as well as KW anims, so my KM package settings look like this screenshot (hmm upload failing, I`ll add it later)

When I first started using adult mods I found this guide very useful

http://modfrenzy.net/wp/complete-guide-to-sex-in-sims3/

Ignore the stuff there about Amra, xtc, falling esper, it`s outdated.

Masteranimations looks like 00 on that pic but it`s 88........sooo that`s 486 anims in total.

post-783403-0-44052800-1437056054_thumb.png

It is a lady666 anim.  I know this for certain for various reasons ;)

Archived