[Idea/Req] Spiked Potions for Sexlab

Unintentional

Throughout the player's adventures in Tamriel, you think that all of these potions found on their adversaries and trips to the previous Draugr crypt had to come from somewhere. On top of that, the various alchemists responsible for brewing them may make what is seemingly the same type and strength of potion, but like anyone who can cook a meal they will likely have their own way to achieve a similar result.

And what if some of those alchemists added their own devious twist to the end result and weren't honest about what it says on the label?

Enter in spiked potions. When consuming almost any potion, the player has a small but adjustable chance of receiving a surprise. At this stage, what effect happens would get pulled from a list of supported mods that are installed and not disabled through an MCM menu, though you can expect that most of these certainly will bother the player in some form. Similar to Deviously Cursed Loot or Deviously Enchanted Chests, the player is essentially playing Russian Roulette when it comes to potion usage. And fair enough too, you're just picking these up from dead bodies and various containers, and thus have no idea if they are tampered or not.

A 'mystery potion' distributed in leveled lists and sold by alchemists are guaranteed to inflict a random effect pulled from the list, on top of serving as a debugging item.

Here are some ideas and examples I had on possible effects of drinking a spiked potion:

• Schlongs of Skyrim: schlong shape/size alteration, similar to the potions it has.
  • Sexlab Arousal: player arousal maxed out; hope you're not using Cursed Loot!
  • Sexlab Hormones: possibility of getting a random curse, body node adjustments
  • Devious Devices Integration: lose keys, random restraint/device attached to player, maybe even a whole set!
  • Captured Dreams: adjust sub/dom modifier.
  • Estrus Chaurus: impregnate player.
  • Forced masturbation/sex
  • Pregnancy
  • etc - I'm pretty sure there's many more mods that could be implemented in some form.

I think a mod like this would be neat, bridging some aspects from other addons.

Though realistically speaking, how difficult would it be to make such a mod for at least some of those effects? Another thing to be taken into account would be player-made potions, how would you make an exclusion from those?

I'm not sure if putting a random chance on any potion is a great idea. Rather I'd add a new item with a relatively low drop chance, mostly because I'd find it silly that the Dragonborn would spike his/her own potion and then drink it. Still, a really interesting idea, has a lot of potential.

I'm not sure if putting a random chance on any potion is a great idea. Rather I'd add a new item with a relatively low drop chance, mostly because I'd find it silly that the Dragonborn would spike his/her own potion and then drink it. Still, a really interesting idea, has a lot of potential.

Why would anyone drink that unless they were actually trying to get screwed over?

Why would anyone drink that unless they were actually trying to get screwed over?

No one's gonna know if you use the same skin as normal potions and give it the same name. The only potential problem is if you've got some mod that modifies names of items.

No one's gonna know if you use the same skin as normal potions and give it the same name. The only potential problem is if you've got some mod that modifies names of items.

Unfortunately, I don't think different types of items stack, so you would be able to identify it easily if you already have a stack of whatever potion it is supposed to mimic.

To make it blend in, it has to work base on % chance to trigger when PC drink a potion, maybe base on arousal. To give the illusion that the PC packed a bad apple in inventory and just happen to pick that one.

Can totally see something like this happening in cursed loot or skooma whore.

To make it blend in, it has to work base on % chance to trigger when PC drink a potion, maybe base on arousal. To give the illusion that the PC packed a bad apple in inventory and just happen to pick that one.

Can totally see something like this happening in cursed loot or skooma whore.

Yes this would be the best approach, it would also need to toggle to switch it off during combat as I can see it causing some problems with animations firing off at the wrong time.

I've put a link to this thread in the DCL thread, maybe Kimy will be able to add it to DCL

basically cursed potions?

pretty much what i got from this but still gr8

yeah it is. i vote for Kimy. she could implement something  like it with ease

Pretty soon...  we are just going to have to rename Sexlab to Kimyslab.   Her mod is taking over, almost like its a devious trap.

There is a small mod on here, Sexlab Sex toys, I think that allows use of, among other things, potion bottles as aids.  Could be a possible trigger for a potion..  character 'falls in love' with the potion bottle and must use it every so often for a time period or something.  

How in the world would drinking a potion poof in devious devices out of nowhere to get strapped onto you? Would be more fitting to make you lock devices you already owned onto you, in my opinion.

How in the world would drinking a potion poof in devious devices out of nowhere to get strapped onto you?

Some sort of biological growth? Bone or leathery skin that forms a barrier and then separates from you? A "bound belt" similar to the weapons you can summon (either fading away after a few days, or lasting until you get it dispelled)? Both would require new models, of course.

Potion effects in Skyrim are less overtly magical than in Morrowind and Oblivion, so it might be hard to justify anything complex (like my off-the-cuff suggestions above) if you want it to be immersion friendly.

Would be more fitting to make you lock devices you already owned onto you, in my opinion.

One way to justify that might be that the potion induces a state of extreme paranoia regarding your genitals, which results in you doing anything you can think of to protect them (for the purposes of the mod, putting on a belt you're carrying). An unpleasant surprise when you come to your senses a few seconds later.

How in the world would drinking a potion poof in devious devices out of nowhere to get strapped onto you?

Magic. You don't know what's exactly in these after all. Perhaps maybe it temporarily links the player to something distributing the devices, or uses the same kind of magic seen in Deviously Enchanted Chests and the runes in Devious Traps.

The idea of equipping what you already have in the inventory handwaves this better, but would be useless if not carrying any devices. I don't imagine many would be even if just getting out of them, considering it's extra burden. Can most devices even be sold?

The idea of equipping what you already have in the inventory handwaves this better, but would be useless if not carrying any devices. I don't imagine many would be even if just getting out of them, considering it's extra burden. Can most devices even be sold?

You can sell them to Master if you use the Captured Dreams mod

Even in a setting where magic exists I have a hard time accepting that merely drinking a potion leads to an object materializing out of nowhere.

If magic were to be involved, something that could be more fitting would be, say, it makes you see a hallucination of a strange hooded figure who proceeds to lock devices onto you... but when the hallucination fades, you find the devices stayed!

Also for the record, I myself do happen to carry around a few extra devices for the purpose of locking onto prospective captured maidens.

You can sell them to Master if you use the Captured Dreams mod

You can sell them to any merchant if you have the perk for it. They are in fact more valuable vs their weight than a great many other items people collect to sell.

Archived