Complete Needs

Has anyone already requested COBL support?

One of the main reasons why I still can't decide using a real hunger/thirst mod are those empty plates in taverns and inns. Most mods provide the need, but not the means to satisfy it (the COBL way I mean). Enter a tavern, pay for your drinks and food, then you leave.

Basic primary needs. You need a fork/knife/ or spoon. You hotkey it, look at the food or have some in your inv, press hotkey to eat. To drink, hotkey a cup or mug, look at a beverage or have one in your inv, press kotkey and drink. From the inv will select random beverage, potions count as beverage.

Haven't found any food or drink that doesn't work with it. Add in craftybits, you can cook all sorts of foods, and that ties to cobl. Don't even need the plates from coble to be active. (I think those can be turned off somehow) The number of recipes that craftybits adds is amazing. Although, I suggest having another device nearby that can read pdfs, makes crafting easier to have the materials list and tool list.

Basic primary needs. You need a fork/knife/ or spoon. You hotkey it, look at the food or have some in your inv, press hotkey to eat. To drink, hotkey a cup or mug, look at a beverage or have one in your inv, press kotkey and drink. From the inv will select random beverage, potions count as beverage.

Haven't found any food or drink that doesn't work with it. Add in craftybits, you can cook all sorts of foods, and that ties to cobl. Don't even need the plates from coble to be active. (I think those can be turned off somehow) The number of recipes that craftybits adds is amazing. Although, I suggest having another device nearby that can read pdfs, makes crafting easier to have the materials list and tool list.

Craftybits and Basic Primary Needs, then. All hail the rabbit!

Finally my character could faint at any moment due to hunger or exhaustion.

I can't understand how can I be happy for it, still...

Well, I like immersion mods too. It fills some gaps in the game... You have all that food still you don't need to eat it. And also, you don't have things you like/dislike (i.e., I can't stand cooked vegetables). Well, it will require some more work. For now food needs are in testing.

BTW, conserning COBL, I don't think about adding support for it. The main reason is that the last release was years ago, and I don't know how many people uses it. Form myself, I never felt the need to use it.

Well, I like immersion mods too. It fills some gaps in the game... You have all that food still you don't need to eat it. And also, you don't have things you like/dislike (i.e., I can't stand cooked vegetables). Well, it will require some more work. For now food needs are in testing.

BTW, conserning COBL, I don't think about adding support for it. The main reason is that the last release was years ago, and I don't know how many people uses it. Form myself, I never felt the need to use it.

Nevermind, then. I suppose the mod you're currently working on will be compatible with the ones mentioned above? Craftybits is COBL aware for sure. Yes, COBL it's an old and no more updated mod, but I cannot convince myself to renounce to the Luggage and other useful features (denock key, time scale management and so on).

Nevermind, then. I suppose the mod you're currently working on will be compatible with the ones mentioned above? Craftybits is COBL aware for sure. Yes, COBL it's an old and no more updated mod, but I cannot convince myself to renounce to the Luggage and other useful features (denock key, time scale management and so on).

If it's possible to build compatibility patches I'll do them. but I rewrite some procedures using the latest OBSE (in example, I intercept when you activate an ingrediente and send it to the "eating" queue). Therefore, I doubt it's possible to integrate with COBL.

Just to hint, how do you eat a soulgem in OBSE (yes, with my mod a Daedra can eat a soulgem, because they feed on souls not on normal food). And there's also the problem of taste. I'm not sure if COBL can give me all the infos I need to manage the eat.

In example, initially I set the Elfs as vegetarian (erbivorous), and the Kaijiti and Argonian capable of eating raw meat and fish (human must cook them to obtain full advantages).

Meat, fish, mushrooms, vegetables and so on provide different nurisment rates for different feed models (i.e. vampires uses the vanilla feeds and they don't need to worry about my mod at all). To tell the truth all I need is a baseID of the food you're eating and I need a specific entry in a leveled list. But, as I said, a patch is required for each mod that adds food. And I need COBL to provide me the ID of the food. In the end I don't think the two systems can be really compatibles.

Archived