View File

This is a initial release of the sexout compilation pack for new users!
The pack includes all of the essential mods/plugins for the best sexout experience!

Warning! The pack includes...
-Beastality
-Rape
-Enslavement
-BDSM
If any of these themes offend you, avoid the pack!

The Included mods!
-SCR 20150809.1 , Sexout PregnancyV3 20150829.1 / Offspring 20150807
Halstrom
-Sexout FertileBreeder 1.4
Pepertje
-Sexout Tryout 0.5.19.2015
Loogie
-Sexout SexKey 2014.04.28
RitualClarity
-Sexout Spunk 0.93 (20150701)
DoctaSax
-Unethical Deeds v4
Tomm434
-Sexout Kennel 4.6
Use09
-Sexout Sex 1.6 (19 August 2015)
ChancellorKremlin

Requirements
SexoutNG Stable (And all of its requirements!) Beta Recommended
Sexout Bodies
UIO
Lutana NVSE Plugin

Optional/Recommended
Sexout Soliciting
Sexout Fertile Breeder Captured,Farm
Sexout Affairs

Installation
Use any mod manager of choice (I recommend prideslayers FOMM)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/08/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG(stable),UIO,Lutana NVSE Plugin, Spectrums ToyPack(Re-pack),sexout bodies

does this include the bodies for females? cause im moving to MO after not playing falloutnv for a good year and finding the files i need for preg and such are being a pain to find

NO.. the bodies are included in downloadable packs with Sexout. The pregnancy bodies and files are easy to find. Just follow my SCR Resources tutorial and create your folder of the assets needed (found in my sig) and you are good to go in that department.

This......is awesome. Was just about to start another game after I ran into some incompatibilities that corrupted my previous one (only got to lvl 10 and Novac), so I think I'll try it out.

I know to deactivate the mods listed under your pack, but should I remove the mods entirely from MO?

This......is awesome. Was just about to start another game after I ran into some incompatibilities corrupted my previous one (only got to lvl 10 and Novac), so I think I'll try it out.

I know to deactivate the mods listed under your pack, but should I remove the mods entirely from MO?

What mods are you talking about? Also might want to run loot to organize your load order and see if you need a master file for one of your other mods.

does this include the bodies for females? cause im moving to MO after not playing falloutnv for a good year and finding the files i need for preg and such are being a pain to find

Evidently because

The pack includes all of the essential mods/plugins for the best sexout experience!

:D

This......is awesome. Was just about to start another game after I ran into some incompatibilities corrupted my previous one (only got to lvl 10 and Novac), so I think I'll try it out.

What mods are you talking about? Also might want to run loot to organize your load order and see if you need a master file for one of your other mods.

All the mods listed under your Compilation Pack such as Sexout Spunk, Pregnancy/Offspring, etc. Was just wondering if I should remove them from my mod manager entirely or allow them to stay there deactivated (I use Mod Organizer which normally does a good job of keeping deactivated mods separated from activated).

All the mods listed under your Compilation Pack such as Sexout Spunk, Pregnancy/Offspring, etc. Was just wondering if I should remove them from my mod manager entirely or allow them to stay there deactivated (I use Mod Organizer which normally does a good job of keeping deactivated mods separated from activated).

Everything is included in the pack so either way overwrite it or take it out then install.

*snip*

You can just unclick any mods that are added by this compilation. It should be safe as MO won't add anything unchecked to the data folder on run. Only remove them if you aren't ever going to use them again.

Yea MO.

Edit.

Sorry ST.. I was responding and was ninja'd by you previous post. Just trying to help :)..

instead of removing the .esp entirely or removing the check mark.

double click the mod and hide the unwanted .esp in the optional esp tab.

it puts the unwanted .esp in the mod folder called optional and makes it so it won't load in MO, will not show in the load order either.

its great when you need to merge mods and hide the merged mod for later in case you want to re-merge the mod(s) again.

That is correct to a point..

Problem is the textures and meshes and other assets are being loaded into MO if the mod entry on the left side is checked off. This is taking up memory and bandwidth of MO unnecessarily. A simple unclick of the mod on the left side should be plenty to get the job done and not add added stress to the system.

if your not using a mod entirely yeah uncheck it in the left pane

if you merge mod using the fnvedit merge tool plugin in which case puts a esp backup in the mod folder and a new esp in the overwrites but it still leaves the meshes and textures in the folder along with a esp. you need the meshes or texture but not the esp. so don't use the esp and put in in the optional folder.

After a few hours of testing I've found this pack to be functional and much better than installing the mods separately. The MCM menus work fine and everything seems to be functioning. I'm not certain whether or not its a bug, but there are new named NPC's added to the wastelands that can't talk, even with SmallerTalk. The zoom in focus of talking to them starts for a quarter of a second before closing just as fast before they can even turn their heads. Not an issue in my opinion since they aren't important for a feature of the mods (as far as I know).

I'd give this Pack a thumbs up, especially for beginners.

Screen capture of them.. where they are and what they are wearing might help determine what and who they are and why they are there and if indeed there is something missing (requirement wise)..

I agree this is a very nice pack. I havent used it but I have downloaded it and searched the files and they appear pretty well organized and should function exactly as ShadowTheif designed them to. Those using this .. keep in mind that you still need the rest of the requirements listed.

Is there someone who can give me an installation directions to the Sexout Compilation Pack? or is it as simple as dragging all of the files in the data folder of the download into the fallout new vegas data folder?

Is there someone who can give me an installation directions to the Sexout Compilation Pack? or is it as simple as dragging all of the files in the data folder of the download into the fallout new vegas data folder?

Yep, any mod manager or just drag in the data folder and over write any files.

Yep, any mod manager or just drag in the data folder and over write any files.

JAFO1.. I would STRONGLY ADVISE you to use a mod manager for this. The mods that ShadowThief compiles are mods that change quite frequently. These changes should be applied to the game "clean" and not have old records there. I have had problems in the past with files that ended up as "remnants".. The most advised mod manager is the one that ShadowTheif states to use. LoverLab version of FOMM.

However. .. yes. you can just drag and drop the files into the Data folder. I haven't used ShadowTheif's files in my game.. I am testing a mod for another member and want a very specific setup for testing, however I did download it right after he released it and it is structured perfectly the way it needs to be for drag and drop.. Open it up until you see Textures, Meshes esps and such and drag the entire contents into the Data folder.

If you are "new' to manual install. You might want to keep in mind that you will likely need to "Clean" your data folder and verify cache to be sure that any stubborn files that you forgot to remove have indeed been removed.