View File

Ever wanted to get captured inside of Big MT and used by slavers? if so this mod is for you xD

This mod adds a new faction to the Old World Blues DLC called the 3X Faction. Unlike the other Lobotomites these do not want to kill player instead they want to use her for their own selfish needs. You can find the 3X Faction just outside the sink.

NPCs:

John (Dog handler)
Maria (Dog handler)
Sven (Guard)
Mac
Nick (Guard)
Steve (Guard)
Female and male slave master

Planned:

installation:

Simply drag the .esm into the "data" folder in your game folder

FAQ:

Q: Sven isn't present, how do I fix this?
A: 1. Disable Sexout Cyber Kennel 2. Load up Fallout and load your current save 3. Save 4. Close down Fallout 5. Re-enable Sexout Cyber Kennel 6. Start up Fallout and load the save you just made.

Full changelog (change logs that aren't the newest version):

v1.0.0:
-Initial release

v1.0.2:
-Various bug fixes

v1.1.0
-Fixed patrol packages for X3-34 guards

v1.1.2:
-Changed the patrol packages and patrol points for X3-34 Guards

v1.1.4:
-Improved a few scripts

v1.1.6:
-Fixed signal hills being unaccessible
-Fixed X-12 being unaccessible

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, Sexout Common Resources and Old World Blues

So how does one go about getting enslaved or is that not implemented yet (im at the kennel)

It is implemented, go to the fenced area then go around it until you see a little opening in the fence then when you're inside the fencing an NPC called Sven should automatically start a conversation with you and if he doesn't just speak to him manually.

The vanilla lobotomites are attacking the 3X faction, and no Sven is to be found.

yeah I have had a bit of trouble getting sven to not wander off and in general function properly, gonna work on a fix asap.

Okay so I changed some AI packages and such. Everything should work now but if it doesn't try to do this:

1. Disable Sexout Cyber Kennel 2. Load up Fallout and load your current save 3. Save 4. Close down Fallout 5. Re-enable Sexout Cyber Kennel 6. Start up Fallout and load the save you just made.

Very nice to see a new kennel mod on LL :D

I visited the fenced enclosure, spoke to Sven (he didn't force-greet) and enslavement triggered just fine.

I was left with a few weapons and my armour still equipped, is this intentional?

Dogs and male Kennel Handler have dialogue, both dog options result in animation but only Handler's "Free me you....." choice results in an animation.

Is there a means of escape through good behaviour or will I have to pickpocket/slaughter my way out? I really REALLY don't want to hurt those affectionate doggies :P

Very nice to see a new kennel mod on LL :D

I visited the fenced enclosure, spoke to Sven (he didn't force-greet) and enslavement triggered just fine.

I was left with a few weapons and my armour still equipped, is this intentional?

Dogs and male Kennel Handler have dialogue, both dog options result in animation but only Handler's "Free me you....." choice results in an animation.

Is there a means of escape through good behaviour or will I have to pickpocket/slaughter my way out? I really REALLY don't want to hurt those affectionate doggies :P

the weapons you are left with is a bug in the base game it seems like, some of the weapons are not assigned to the right things so the confiscation code doesn't confiscate them properly.

The only way to escape right now is to find the right keys in the bunker thingy, I have hidden them around the place.

The handler's dialogue is WIP haven't got around to finish it yet.

Also if you enjoy this mod you might wanna take a look at Sexout Kennel which is similar but in the Mojave wasteland and doesn't require any DLCs.

Thank you for such a swift reply!

Keycard (once located!) and collar removal NPC work perfectly.

One possible easy fix is the enslavement dialogue when talking to Sven. It moved me immediately before I had a chance to read whatever he said, I'm hoping a 5 second wait or something in the script would fix that. (I'm sorry I'm so clueless about technical aspects of modding :s  )

I've had a wander around the (near)Goodsprings Kennel too but this mod seemed 'safer' as it's in a seperate worldspace so  I can leave it active/upgrade with less possible issues.

Keep up the good work ^^

Thank you for such a swift reply!

Keycard (once located!) and collar removal NPC work perfectly.

One possible easy fix is the enslavement dialogue when talking to Sven. It moved me immediately before I had a chance to read whatever he said, I'm hoping a 5 second wait or something in the script would fix that. (I'm sorry I'm so clueless about technical aspects of modding :s  )

I've had a wander around the (near)Goodsprings Kennel too but this mod seemed 'safer' as it's in a seperate worldspace so  I can leave it active/upgrade with less possible issues.

Keep up the good work ^^

Yeah gonna fix Sven's dialogue soon.

I might do more mods similar to Sexout Kennel and Sexout Cyber Kennel. I was thinking about doing a lonesome road one but couldn't find a logical reason to do so.

Is the version you uploaded corrrect? It used to name SexoutCyberKennel.esp, but now it's just SexoutKennel.esp. Might be a mistake or a wrong name, but it comes dangerously close to the other kennel :)

oh damn thanks for telling me I have screwed up big time xD

anyway it's fixed now :)

anyway to free yourself yet or is that still in development?

Yes, look for the keycards I hid around the bunker

Also is this mod supposed to add a quest? Because I thought I saw one pop up but it never actually added it to my quest inventory.

Just curious

Also is this mod supposed to add a quest? Because I thought I saw one pop up but it never actually added it to my quest inventory.

Just curious

I believe it's supposed to be an unmarked quest, so it shouldn't pop up in your quest log.

Just curious

I believe it's supposed to be an unmarked quest, so it shouldn't pop up in your quest log.

Correct, I only do unmarked quests for slavery stuff.

Is anyone else having the same issue with the x12 research center and the signal hills transmitter buildings not enterable after enabling this mod? It appears to just be a door that does nothing. This is pretty big as there are sink holo disks located in both rooms. Also upon loading a save, a lobotomite tends to spawn near the fenced in area and somehow, sven walks through the fence gate and dissappears pursuing or running for cover.

I am messing with load order, but nothing else is giving probable cause...

Is anyone else having the same issue with the x12 research center and the signal hills transmitter buildings not enterable after enabling this mod? It appears to just be a door that does nothing. This is pretty big as there are sink holo disks located in both rooms. Also upon loading a save, a lobotomite tends to spawn near the fenced in area and somehow, sven walks through the fence gate and dissappears pursuing or running for cover.

I am messing with load order, but nothing else is giving probable cause...

I screwed it up gonna fix it asap, I thought I already fixed but I must have forgotten I'm so sorry for the inconvenience 

Just curious

Correct, I only do unmarked quests for slavery stuff.

Didn't add anything into the quest log. I'm honestly not too bothered by it but could you add the keycard locations in a spoiler attached to this post?

I also forgot to mention the "fuck me master" dialogue choice from the kennel guy does nothing for me. Not sure what its supposed to do, but I've noticed the sex machine stockade starts running. Again, not going to rule out my own mod load order....

Sorry I've been busy with other things and I know I'm aware a few things are broken atm but anyway I fixed a few bugs in the version more fixes to come.