Does anyone know where the all-fours peeing animation (looks like a dog marking something) in this mod comes from?

I'm not 100% sure, but I guess it comes from Private needs (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17295-private-needs/).

That mod has 5 different peeing animations and the all fours one should be one of them.

It appears it's actually part of Zaz Animation Pack (which these both source from), and I was able to find the exact animation through a hint from Private Needs (didn't know I could just call the Zaz Animations via console to test them). Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

hi...

i've started a new game and decided to try this mod that seemed to be really fun...  but either i have some problem or i'm missing something about how it works... so...

1) got enslaved through Simple Slavery... ok

2) ended up in nightgate inn and took Adson Olnwei as my master... ok

3) went around for a while having sex now and then... ok

4) got near Whiterun and my master ordered me to fetch him some ale...  started the quest "run lola run" but as soon as i got away from him to go look for ale, got zapped to near death by the collar and had to get back close to him not to die...  (not ok i think)

5) then my master told that was nice being back in Whiterun, that wanted to go to the bannered mare and that i had to follow him, naked of course... started the quest Whiterun walk (or something like that) and i received the task to follow my master... but he didn't move, just stayed there in sight of WR stables without moving a step...  i tried to go towards WR to see if he followed me but, again, got zapped by the collar and had to get back near him...  (not ok i think)

what am i supposed to do now ?

Is there a mod that does excatly the opposite?

I mean to turn my follower into a submissive slave by tellinge me to care and guide her/him, giving me the option to spoil when behaving welll and to punish when doing something wrong - and of yourse with some lines of nice random comments (like "can I serve you, my mistress/master?" or "how can I be of help for your highness?"). 

If there isn't, could you make one? please!

Is there a mod that does excatly the opposite?

I mean to turn my follower into a submissive slave by tellinge me to care and guide her/him, giving me the option to spoil when behaving welll and to punish when doing something wrong - and of yourse with some lines of nice random comments (like "can I serve you, my mistress/master?" or "how can I be of help for your highness?"). 

If there isn't, could you make one? please!

1. I think the closest thing to what you want is SexLab Sex Slaves. There's also Devious Devices - More Devious Quest, which is abandoned but worked the last time I checked, and which had the option to kinda-sorta turn your follower into a slave and give her humiliating tasks. Kinda fun, but very limited.

2. The author of Lola is on a hiatus, so it's not the best place to file mod requests. Try here instead.

For everyone who claims for help, bugs, requests and so on, I wish to remind that the Author of this mod has abandoned completely this mod and Skyrim too.

Into a post he wrote some time ago, he affirmed to have deleted Skyrim from his computer, so there is no way, actually, to have updates, bugfixes or assistance.

For everyone who claims for help, bugs, requests and so on, I wish to remind that the Author of this mod has abandoned completely this mod and Skyrim too.

Into a post he wrote some time ago, he affirmed to have deleted Skyrim from his computer, so there is no way, actually, to have updates, bugfixes or assistance.

thanks for the warning :)  i must have missed that post  :P

hi...

i've started a new game and decided to try this mod that seemed to be really fun...  but either i have some problem or i'm missing something about how it works... so...

1) got enslaved through Simple Slavery... ok

2) ended up in nightgate inn and took Adson Olnwei as my master... ok

3) went around for a while having sex now and then... ok

4) got near Whiterun and my master ordered me to fetch him some ale...  started the quest "run lola run" but as soon as i got away from him to go look for ale, got zapped to near death by the collar and had to get back close to him not to die...  (not ok i think)

5) then my master told that was nice being back in Whiterun, that wanted to go to the bannered mare and that i had to follow him, naked of course... started the quest Whiterun walk (or something like that) and i received the task to follow my master... but he didn't move, just stayed there in sight of WR stables without moving a step...  i tried to go towards WR to see if he followed me but, again, got zapped by the collar and had to get back near him...  (not ok i think)

what am i supposed to do now ?

Have no problems with walking to whiterun but failed to find some ale and have been electroKILLed.

First: Great Mod, thanks!

But one question pls.. (sorry, bad english!) is this with the haircut buggy?

When i asked my Mistress a few days after i have become the head shaved for my natural look, she says i suppose,.. but after a short loading screen my hair is unchanged.

And when should this with blindfold start? i have submission at about ~70 but it's always the same dialoge with the bounties, bring her gold and so on.. :-/

mfg

Mike

Oke, thats it.. thanks! ;-)

Schade drum!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's indeed a bummer his mod has been abandoned.  I really like the idea.  I decided to try it out, just to see.  It was working alright until a punishment scene started.  My pc had to get her master an ale, failed to do so, the collar effect initiated, there was some dialog, but when the SL scene was about to begin, they both fell through the floor.  After falling, would end up back inside the same place, but the scene wouldn't happen (I think it was a spanking animation that was selected, if that makes any difference).  Continual testing resulted in the same -- every time, they would fall through the floor.  If it was outdoors, we would end up, after falling, at the giant camp Bleakwind Basin.  That was fun (grumpy giants).  So, yeah, the mod is broken, at least in my game.

Right, so disregard all that.  It seems I simply didn't have the animations selected in SL.  :rolleyes:

It was working alright until a punishment scene started.  My pc had to get her master an ale, failed to do so, the collar effect initiated, there was some dialog, but when the SL scene was about to begin, they both fell through the floor.  After falling, would end up back inside the same place, but the scene wouldn't happen (I think it was a spanking animation that was selected, if that makes any difference).  Continual testing resulted in the same -- every time, they would fall through the floor.  If it was outdoors, we would end up, after falling, at the giant camp Bleakwind Basin.  That was fun (grumpy giants).  So, yeah, the mod is broken, at least in my game.

Have both of these issues :-(

Does anyone have any idea how to avoid triggering the "Let's go to a big city" task? I find it nigh impossible to travel any unexplored roads anymore because the quest is always triggered mere minutes from leaving town and basically forces me to turn about. 

I think the only thing I ever gave her was some armor so she doesn't get hurt that easily when she has to deal with some bandits all alone cause she tied up my hands. :P

I mean, the most hilarious thing is when the quest triggers in Dragonsreach or the Winking Skeever, apparently the author forgot to apply checks whether you technically actually are in a city... 

But at the moment, I have the problem that every time I go east from Winterhold, around where that little hillock with the necromancer is, she insists on going to a city. And with Valtheim towers further up, it's not like you could proceed to Riften, which is a long way off anyway.

• 2 weeks later...