I'm getting ready to test this, but I'm confused about dependencies. According to the CK, dependencies are: SexLab, DDa, DDi, DDe, Aroused, and ZAP. Probably everyone already has these installed so maybe they didn't notice these actual dependencies. I only noticed because I had dumped DD/Aroused-dependent mods some time ago, and only re-installed DDa, DDi, and Aroused today to install pet collar so I could try your mod - and tripped over the DDe dependency (which isn't even a requirement for pet collar). Unless you're actually calling on DD itself, or Aroused, or ZAP, you can remove those dependencies from your mod in the CK.

Something that I am looking for; Submitting to your follower. I assume this will not work well with other player enslavement mods (eg SD+, Devious Cidhna, Simple Slavery, Maria Eden) but should work with Defeat.

Would the mod vary the equipment restrictions as you play, like one time player are forced naked, other time you are allowed to wear clothing and etc. I also hope for something like Devious Worker in More Devious Quest where you are given tasks by the follower for their entertainment, by satisfying others, restraints or humiliation.

Something that I am looking for; Submitting to your follower. I assume this will not work well with other player enslavement mods (eg SD+, Devious Cidhna, Simple Slavery, Maria Eden) but should work with Defeat.

Would the mod vary the equipment restrictions as you play, like one time player are forced naked, other time you are allowed to wear clothing and etc. I also hope for something like Devious Worker in More Devious Quest where you are given tasks by the follower for their entertainment, by satisfying others, restraints or humiliation.

Remember, this mod just got started. What has been done works very well. Really has nothing to do with the other slavery mods, but it doesn't interfere with them, though I haven't tried it with the current Maria Eden. The other ones you mention, just travel along on their merry ways happily tormenting your player character.

Considering it uses the Pet Collar, which restricts all clothing, you are probably forced to go naked all the time. 

I don't mind, my follower master can do the fighting :P

Now we need a lot of content. The biggest problem with Veronica D/S: it was way too low on content.

Not exactly. The key is to integrate that content in the game world. As for Veronica, the main problem I see is the lack of progression. If you compare it to the progression of Veronica's native quest, you may see a very complex system of different triggers, conditions and story branches. The d/s mod adds another small aspect which is very nice but not really incorporated in the whole development. So you may be already enslaved and Veronica still talks to you exactly the same way if were still in charge. That feels weird.

But imagine the other possibility: Veronica approaches you, her slave, and demands to make progress on her quest. Something like "Girl, you have x days to make progress on my quest or I'll make your collar explode".

Another example from NV: the sexout soliciting mod changes some vanilla dialogs to make you really feel you are a some kind of prostitute. Like when the major Knight at Mojave Outpost asks you who you are? Caravaneer, citizen? One of the vanilla answers is "courier" in the mod is changed to "prostitute". And that's hot!

My goal is similar. To make you feel submissive with the simplest yet still immersive means. To make you wish to submit further and see how far you can go. But for Skyrim it's just too late. Everybody already knows everything about all the stories. Many people have already played hundreds of hours. The whole magic is gone. But there is Fallout 4 with the tons of new content and new possibilities. I want to be prepared :)

post-312556-0-08775800-1436386666_thumb.jpg

Considering it uses the Pet Collar, which restricts all clothing, you are probably forced to go naked all the time. 

As a pet, however, you get substantial bonuses which make combat feasible. In particular, moving out of the way of power attacks is very useful. In combination with Dibelian Defender and Untamed, a pc can be a tank if you want her to be a tank.

It is pointless to reimplement an already well done work. So I would rather make my mod aware of The more devious quest and wrap around its existing features. I actually test with that mod installed.

1. Petcollar allows several levels of armor restriction. I personally don't like the forever nude approach, so for my own use I modified the Eldrids Armor Mashup to enable just topless scenarios.

2. Think that way:

- If you are ordered to walk around naked, you may also be forbidden to enter dungeons

- If there is a dangerous world encounter, like a dragon, it's also okay to ask for permission to wear armor for a while. If not, the owner considers it as topping from bottom which may have consequences

post-312556-0-86364100-1436389045_thumb.jpg

EC Clothes.esp

Fun mod so far, great job! I have used Pet Collar several times and had begun to wish for some dialogue.

I do have a question, I am NOT a modder although I have been dabbling a little with CK and of course just keeping modded games running teaches a few things. I would like to play around with some of the actual dialogue (such as I like the idea the PC is tricked into putting on the collar and would protest even though she is trapped, this in my mind fits a character of destiny and power more than the current dialogue) Alexvkg, can you or someone else give me a rough overview of where to find the dialogue and how to edit it? I wasnt going to change anything more than the words to see what I could come up with and if I could fit some dialogue together.

Guest ffabris

Some thoughts/suggestions:

• keep the mod gender and orientation neutral. eg, player may be male, submissive to women, men, or both
  • allow for player to be a switch, ie, have a pet and be a pet
  • make use of the many bondage options available in Zaz and/or DD
  • a way to disable the mod so it doesn't interfere with quests, perhaps.

(Sorry if any of this was suggested already.)

Alexvkg, can you or someone else give me a rough overview of where to find the dialogue and how to edit it? I wasnt going to change anything more than the words to see what I could come up with and if I could fit some dialogue together.

Character -> Quest -> vkj_PlaySubmissiveQuest

Go for Dialogue Views. This site will help

• keep the mod gender and orientation neutral. eg, player may be male, submissive to women, men, or both

1. It is not simply gender neutral, but intended gender aware. So your dialogue options may vary depending on your and/or your owner's sex.

2. If you want to switch, there are already some nice mods for this. For example The more devious quest (the Sanguine training part).

3. I'm surely going to use these bondage options for punishments. But don't expect some extensive DD-centric content. As I said, I'll stop the development of this mod and move it to Fallout 4 ASAP. And there will be no DD and no Sexlab for a while. 

4. You may end your slavery at any time. Afterwards uninstall it or just don't ask anybody for something unusual :)

Very nice little mod. Love the consensual theme. The vast majority of other mods are slavery oriented.

I strongly recommend creating a dialogue option to restrict chastity keys and restraint keys, or at least include them in the inventory restrict list

Keep up the good work.

What about making an option to make your other companions serv your master as well. Or if your the master you can have more than one.

This requires some follower-overhaul mods or some unusual custom followers like Vilja or Arissa. But the idea is incredibly hot.

Let's say, I would rather not submit to Lydia because her boot-licking style is then a bit out of character. But if we both submit to someone else... oh my :)

Guest ffabris

1. It is not simply gender neutral, but intended gender aware. So your dialogue options may vary depending on your and/or your owner's sex.

2. If you want to switch, there are already some nice mods for this. For example The more devious quest (the Sanguine training part).

3. I'm surely going to use these bondage options for punishments. But don't expect some extensive DD-centric content. As I said, I'll stop the development of this mod and move it to Fallout 4 ASAP. And there will be no DD and no Sexlab for a while. 

4. You may end your slavery at any time. Afterwards uninstall it or just don't ask anybody for something unusual :)

OK thanks. Since I'm here, I'll drop one more in, just for the heck of it:

• alternate collars to the hentai one, since there are several in Zaz/DD.

Alexvkg, can you or someone else give me a rough overview of where to find the dialogue and how to edit it? I wasnt going to change anything more than the words to see what I could come up with and if I could fit some dialogue together.

Character -> Quest -> vkj_PlaySubmissiveQuest

Go for Dialogue Views. This site will help

Thank you! You have had a very inspiring idea, I havent updated to the newest version but everything is working perfectly for me.  I think changes in wording could make this adaptable to however a player wants the relationship with his follower to go. The only things I would change would be a personal preference in dialogue and along that same path maybe an MCM option to hide the collar removal dialogue option. This and Immersive Citizens have pulled me back off Witcher 3 (awesome game, its only missing character creation freedom, I hope the next ES game looks just like it)

pet collar is the only req?

i have it installed but the game ctd on start when i install this mod

The most probable cause is a problem with the requirements of pet collar. Most likely something is missing, cause this mod doesn't really do anything till you activate it with a follower.

pet collar is the only req?

i have it installed but the game ctd on start when i install this mod

Only typical Zaz, DDa, DDi, DDe, Sexlab and SLA.

Plus, you need the meshes from Hentaicreatures for the PetCollar.

Guest ffabris

Bearing in mind that I understand that this mod is in very early stages ...

How does it play in combination with other slavery mods such as, for example, Deviously Enslaved, Helpless, Cursed Loot, etc? And any plans to "connect" with any of them (ones I mentioned or others)?

Separately, concerning restrictions on what you're wearing, how do zaz/devious items fit in? In other words, if PetCollar is set with a "no clothing or armor" restriction, do zaz/DD items come off? (I guess this belongs in the PetCollar thread, but since I'm here, maybe someone knows).