Alright, I have the following changes set up:

- The submission ranking scores have all all been slightly increased, as I feel it was just a little bit to fast to pump up your submission score:

Spoiler

Rebellous = -30, unchanged

Breaking = 20, new rank for mild submissive traits

Submissive = 50, up from 40

Very Submissive = 80, up from 60

Insanely Submissive = 99, up from 69

Caps at 100.

You can always increase your growth rate in the MCM menu if you think the new rate requirements are too high.

- New MCM option to set the odds your dom will reject requests to end certain rules. Set it to 0 and your dom will always accept. Set it to 100 and they will always reject.

- New MCM option to set a contracted time you will be required to remain their slave before you can ask to be freed. Options range from as short as 3 days to as long as 1 year?. Along with an option for no contract in which case you can ask to be freed at any time and an option that assigns a random 1 to 6 weeks.

- Nudity Rule has been changed. Once in effect it will never be ended unless you ask to be freed. However you can now set in the MCM which locations you want the rule to be enforced, rather that it being enforced everywhere:

Spoiler

- Always: Always being required to be nude, as it was in the vanilla version of this mod

- Safe Areas Only: Only being required to be nude in civilized areas. Your dom wants to flaunt you in public, but allows you to gear up in dangerous locations.

- Player Homes/Inns Only: Only required to nude in Player Homes or Inns. Basically your dom only expects you to stay naked when you're resting up.

- Player Homes/Out of Town: You're allowed to clothe yourself in public places. In case you wanted to roleplay your dom not wanting to deal with the hassle of public nudity laws but otherwise expecting you to prance around naked for him/her everywhere else.

OTHER OPTIONS:

- An option to require the player to "dress like a lowly servant slave" when they are allowed to wear clothes. This would forbid you from wearing light/heavy armor, upper class clothes, or enchanted clothes on your body/helmet slots. One of the challenge rule type options.

- An option to auto-strip after being shocked for violating the clothing rule. For lazy players.

EXCEPTIONS:

- If you agreed to go completely naked for 48 as a way of bargaining out another rule you will be required to be naked EVERYWHERE for the duration, regardless of your MCM setup.

- All nudity rule enforcement still pauses during dragon encounters.

- You don't receive the insanely submissive buffs unless you go completely naked.

Thank you for your work, MrEsturk. 

As a suggestion, I thought the original submission buffs were too powerful.  They encouraged submissiveness for the sake of buffs, rather than as its own reward.  That's not right for this mod.  So I came up with replacements that seemed to naturally a submissive attitude.

First buff:  Submission.  "You do not resist bondage, wearing slave gear with accustomed familiarity.  Worn restraints and erotic devices weigh nothing."  The magic effect is Unhindered Slave, which bestows a Mod Armor Weight perk to make items with the zad_Lockable or zad_InventoryDevice keywords weigh nothing.  I like this one because there's no reason to work toward it unless you like wearing bondage gear.  It doesn't make you stronger, it helps you wear devices.

Second buff:  Inspired Submission (was "Insanely Submissive").  "Desire to serve inspires you to greater effort.  All attack damage is increased by <5%>.  Health and stamina are raised by <15>."  This one does make you stronger, but only a little, a pat on the head for being a good pet, because pleasing Master/Mistress is the only reward you need.  It's kind of "meh" though, so I also had a more interesting alternative.

Alternate second buff:  Impassioned Submission.  "Fighting for your Master/Mistress inflames your passion but makes you reckless, enhancing your attack damage by <10>% but lowering your armor rating by <80>."  I call this the berserk variant, good for melee types.  Consistent with the consensual theme, you're so focused on fighting for your Master/Mistress that you begin to disregard your own safely.  That's Insanely Submissive. 

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for your work, MrEsturk. 

As a suggestion, I thought the original submission buffs were too powerful.  They encouraged submissiveness for the sake of buffs, rather than as its own reward.  That's not right for this mod.  So I came up with replacements that seemed to naturally a submissive attitude....

I was also thinking of shifting some of the buffing over to the master. The more submissive you become, the more powerful your master grows. Maybe give a range of options that can render you your master's fanatical protector who rushes into battle on their behalf or their lowly pet who prefers to hide behind them performing support work.

17 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

The more submissive you become, the more powerful your master grows.

Exactly.  Though it should still be practical to continue playing the game.  You might borrow the health transfer concept from Pet Collar.  Protect your master well or see your health drained to keep Master alive.  You'd sacrifice yourself to ensure that Master survives.  That doesn't directly weaken the PC and make the game too difficult to play (or reduce a tanky warrior to hiding, which isn't fun if that's the archetype you want to play), it just adds consequence to letting the master get hurt too much. 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Exactly.  Though it should still be practical to continue playing the game.  You might borrow the health transfer concept from Pet Collar.  Protect your master well or see your health drained to keep Master alive.  That doesn't directly weaken the PC and make the game too difficult to play, it just adds consequence to letting the master get hurt too much. 

Eh, tempting, but given Skyrim followers are zerg happy morons I don't think I'll be adding anything that penalizes the player for the AI followers' habit of charging face first into getting stomped flat. With the monster mods I use that pet collar effect became a death sentence.

EDIT: Added MCM options for the Travel Restriction rule. You can now set how many days minimum you want the rule to last plus possible random additional days.

Hello, First of all, I fucking love this mod ! One of my top 3 !

I really happy to see someone updating this mod.

Sadly I have one problem, Whenever I ask my mistress to be spank, none animation get loaded and so I get TP 0,0 (I think)

The probleme is that I tried to fix this by installing "rydin_animations_slal_pack_v0.5a" but there is a probleme warning when I run FNIS this is the only animation pack that give me a spanking animation

This is not a gamebreaking bug as I just don't have to ask for spanking and voila, i can play

Good luck again for updating !

On 4/26/2020 at 9:38 PM, HexBolt8 said:

You can try this updated script.  I simply replaced the specific animation lookup for "Rydin Overlap Spanking" with a generic lookup for any animation with the tag "Spanking".  That probably will not do what you want with ZAZ since those are furniture interactions, not sex animations, but if you find another SLAL spanking animation that you like, this script should find it.  I have not tested this script, but it's a minor change.

LolaGenericSpanking.7z 7.62 kB · 28 downloads

The MCM now give options for 10 collar designs to chose from:

Spoiler

zCollars.thumb.png.e18df8bc723876355f1847263b4c2897.png

I was trying to stay away from any designs that were too crazy, being its just supposed to be a simple sign of commitment to your owner. Except the nipple chain one which was me throwing at least one bone to the hardline masochists.

EDIT: Fixed it so you can ask your dom to swap your collar out if you decide to change the collar option later on.

The other devices will get similar treatment. In keeping with the style of the vanilla mod any new devices won't likely lock on you DD style. Instead you'll be able to take them off at any time, just at risk of your dom's wrath if it is against her/his current wishes. I'll be trying to focus on creative reasons why you would wear any, rather than just "Dom is bored, dom pushes another device on you because RNG said so". And there will be MCM toggles for any that are too basic in their rule setup.

4 hours ago, LordPeraz said:

Sadly I have one problem, Whenever I ask my mistress to be spank, none animation get loaded and so I get TP 0,0 (I think)

The probleme is that I tried to fix this by installing "rydin_animations_slal_pack_v0.5a" but there is a probleme warning when I run FNIS this is the only animation pack that give me a spanking animation

This is not a gamebreaking bug as I just don't have to ask for spanking and voila, i can play

Already added the fixed version of the script to my build. The original version didn't even work right on my PC when it was properly set up. Asking to be spanked would teleport you to high in the sky in the middle of the world map? And then you fell to your death.

15 minutes ago, alexvkj said:

Cool, someone's working on this mod again :)  

Are you doing it for SE or LE? I'm a bit confused which version to install. Seems like my favourite mods didn't move to SE :/ 

I've never played SE or have any plans to. So any of my work will be LE only. There is another modder that is making a SE port, but their progress is on a different course than my version.

EDIT: Duhhhhh.... I was a bit distracted and didn't even realize it was you, alexvkj. Hello :)

18 minutes ago, Vaukalak said:

Can you please also add an option for a DD collar that is marked for DD as unremoveable? Or an option to recognize any DD collar as a legit one? Could be great for compatibility with other DD mods, like "Deviously vanilla"

I already did that. The collars are marked as "block_Generic" and "QuestItem". The device enforcement rules also now count the DD equivalent keyword to whatever Zaz type device they assign as complying. So if your mod mixing and get locked into a conflicting device your covered.

EDIT: Added gag and hood/blindfold variant choices. Ended up with 24 gag choices, the Zaz creator went nuts with gag options....

I'm in the process of setting up the dom being able to tell if the player has slept/waited for more than 8 hours recently. I want to setup a punishment for the player excessively sleeping/waiting in a short period of time. One that will discourage ScumWaiting through the duration of time based rules. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

I'm in the process of setting up the dom being able to tell if the player has slept/waited for more than 8 hours recently. I want to setup a punishment for the player excessively sleeping/waiting in a short period of time. One that will discourage ScumWaiting through the duration of time based rules. Any ideas?

What brings my PC inline is if she tries to avoid any punishing devices for a longer period of time:

> anything that binds arms (duh!)

> any blindfold variations (duh!)

> any leg bindings that slow her down (ankle chains/hobble dresses and punishing boots => because of DT3 or DCL electo boots)

> Gags (that either prevent any talking or because they lower speech skill and thus lower sell prices)

The only reason why she tries to avoid certain DEC dialogue options^^

Wearing something degrading is also on that "to avoid" list.

Risking Apropos2 damage is on that "to avoid" the list.

other critical things are:

if a "needs" mod installed or DFC => everything that lowers sleep time below 7

anything that prevents food and drinks => causes debuffs

also bad:

less inventory space for all that shiny loot

really really bad:

anything that prevents spell point regeneration

SLS is evil

10 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I want to setup a punishment for the player excessively sleeping/waiting in a short period of time. One that will discourage ScumWaiting through the duration of time based rules.

Extending the rule duration seems the simplest.  Excessive waiting around only gets you more time, and a reduction in submission score.  You wanted to play these games, pet, so no backing out if it's inconvenient!  If you really want to make it punishing, you might get more time than the amount you waited.

11 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Extending the rule duration seems the simplest.  Excessive waiting around only gets you more time, and a reduction in submission score.  You wanted to play these games, pet, so no backing out if it's inconvenient!  If you really want to make it punishing, you might get more time than the amount you waited.

This seems legit.....make the time based on real time. Or maybe,  Just add the amount of time waited back onto the end of the mod's timer. Or however way to not make the wait time count.

Also, not sure if it's done already, but talking about the submission buffs? Make it so you are actually penalized at low submission scores and you earn your way out of them as you get higher scores?

25 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

Make it so you are actually penalized at low submission scores and you earn your way out of them as you get higher scores?

Some sort of penalty certainly seems appropriate for negative scores.  You've been misbehaving and merit sort of punishment, though that might work best with a device added or a restriction imposed, something tangible to motivate you to do better. 

At low but positive scores, would a debuff really fit?  I guess I'm not sure what you had in mind for a penalty.  Would the dom put a curse on you that you have to earn your way out of?  That doesn't seem to fit, right?  The way I look at it, you get a carrot for good behavior (high score) and a stick for bad (negative), but in between you're building the relationship.  Buffs apply (to my thinking) through practice or attitude, so lack of of these things wouldn't really result in a penalty, you'd just be at square one.  Maybe I'm missing what you had in mind though.

34 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Some sort of penalty certainly seems appropriate for negative scores.  You've been misbehaving and merit sort of punishment, though that might work best with a device added or a restriction imposed, something tangible to motivate you to do better. 

At low but positive scores, would a debuff really fit?  I guess I'm not sure what you had in mind for a penalty.  Would the dom put a curse on you that you have to earn your way out of?  That doesn't seem to fit, right?  The way I look at it, you get a carrot for good behavior (high score) and a stick for bad (negative), but in between you're building the relationship.  Buffs apply (to my thinking) through practice or attitude, so lack of of these things wouldn't really result in a penalty, you'd just be at square one.  Maybe I'm missing what you had in mind though.

You haven't learned to feel comfortable fighting bandits while naked. You can be easily distracted. Or getting used to that collar around your neck while in action takes time.....Maybe you need to figure out how to sneak better with it on. Maybe the weight of it distracts you in battle. Or your neck gets sore until you learn to get accustomed. Things like less armor, lower damage output. noisy, getting used to being naked / cold.

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

There is a lot to learn from DT3.

It offers all those effects already!

Oh, sorry. I wasn't looking for actual effects. More or less just trying to come up with why a low submissive score would give a debuff instead of a high submissive sore giving buffs. All I was suggesting was the submissive score would be based needing to raise the sub score so you don't get a penalty. Or maybe there is a shift at the mid range where it transitions from debuff to balance to buff.