Any chance of a dialogue chain that leads to the removing of the option to ask for the Collar to be removed or has the dom refuse?

No chance. The mod is all about consensual D/s.

But I'm going to make the release a bit harder depending on your progression which is not yet implemented.

Bearing in mind that I understand that this mod is in very early stages ...

How does it play in combination with other slavery mods such as, for example, Deviously Enslaved, Helpless, Cursed Loot, etc? And any plans to "connect" with any of them (ones I mentioned or others)?

Separately, concerning restrictions on what you're wearing, how do zaz/devious items fit in? In other words, if PetCollar is set with a "no clothing or armor" restriction, do zaz/DD items come off? (I guess this belongs in the PetCollar thread, but since I'm here, maybe someone knows).

Technically there shouldn't be any problems for DD are not clothing afaik. But as for roleplay, it may feel a bit weird.

On the other hand you can think that way: you make a consensual arrangement with your follower. It's ok,but why should anyone else bother about it? That lets some interesting posibilities for non-con stuff where you get screwed along with your owner :)

It's perhaps a nice idea to implement additional dialogues depending on the facts like the owner wearing some DD or the owner being raped.

Guest ffabris

Bearing in mind that I understand that this mod is in very early stages ...

How does it play in combination with other slavery mods such as, for example, Deviously Enslaved, Helpless, Cursed Loot, etc? And any plans to "connect" with any of them (ones I mentioned or others)?

Separately, concerning restrictions on what you're wearing, how do zaz/devious items fit in? In other words, if PetCollar is set with a "no clothing or armor" restriction, do zaz/DD items come off? (I guess this belongs in the PetCollar thread, but since I'm here, maybe someone knows).

Technically there shouldn't be any problems for DD are not clothing afaik. But as for roleplay, it may feel a bit weird.

On the other hand you can think that way: you make a consensual arrangement with your follower. It's ok,but why should anyone else bother about it? That lets some interesting posibilities for non-con stuff where you get screwed along with your owner :)

It's perhaps a nice idea to implement additional dialogues depending on the facts like the owner wearing some DD or the owner being raped.

OK thanks. The questions were out of curiosity mostly. Not tried it all that much yet, due to doing other things, but it is all installed for testing tomorrow. :) Thus also my questions on how it might interact with other slavery mods.

Now we need a lot of content. The biggest problem with Veronica D/S: it was way too low on content.

Not exactly. The key is to integrate that content in the game world. As for Veronica, the main problem I see is the lack of progression. If you compare it to the progression of Veronica's native quest, you may see a very complex system of different triggers, conditions and story branches. The d/s mod adds another small aspect which is very nice but not really incorporated in the whole development. So you may be already enslaved and Veronica still talks to you exactly the same way if were still in charge. That feels weird.

But imagine the other possibility: Veronica approaches you, her slave, and demands to make progress on her quest. Something like "Girl, you have x days to make progress on my quest or I'll make your collar explode".

Another example from NV: the sexout soliciting mod changes some vanilla dialogs to make you really feel you are a some kind of prostitute. Like when the major Knight at Mojave Outpost asks you who you are? Caravaneer, citizen? One of the vanilla answers is "courier" in the mod is changed to "prostitute". And that's hot!

My goal is similar. To make you feel submissive with the simplest yet still immersive means. To make you wish to submit further and see how far you can go. But for Skyrim it's just too late. Everybody already knows everything about all the stories. Many people have already played hundreds of hours. The whole magic is gone. But there is Fallout 4 with the tons of new content and new possibilities. I want to be prepared :)

If you want progression then the problem is that Pet Collar works in pretty much binary 0 / 1 way.

You pretty much jump straight from free person to someone that lives to serve.

Maybe you could take a look at Domina mod (or rather project) / talk with its author (Cainen)?

Btw it would take a while before FO4 would get a decent utils to work with.

new FOSE, custom skeletons, Sexlab like framework, ZAZ like framework, DD like framework. God knows if it would be possible to just include animations or would we have to wait 2 years for Fore New Idles for Fallout.

I would be utterly amazed if this would happen in less than a year.

And on top of all - did they at least confirm that there would be an editor for FO4 and when?

For quite some time still - Skyrim would be a modding heaven.

If you want progression then the problem is that Pet Collar works in pretty much binary 0 / 1 way.

You pretty much jump straight from free person to someone that lives to serve.

Maybe you could take a look at Domina mod (or rather project) / talk with its author (Cainen)?

Btw it would take a while before FO4 would get a decent utils to work with.

new FOSE, custom skeletons, Sexlab like framework, ZAZ like framework, DD like framework. God knows if it would be possible to just include animations or would we have to wait 2 years for Fore New Idles for Fallout.

I would be utterly amazed if this would happen in less than a year.

For quite some time still - Skyrim would be a modding heaven.

PetCollar is only a tool, it has nothing to do with the d/s relationships. And I would like to model that relationship. It's a complex work though and it will take its time. The good thing about it is, this is really not depending on all the stuff you mentioned. A simple fade-to-black scene with a describing dialog box will do nearly as hot as a full-blown Zaz scene. It can be easily extended at the later stages if designed properly. That's why I too prefer to stay independent. PetCollar just saves me a lot of effort for the start.

Domina mod could be a great thing. Or could be not. As long as I understand it, this is more like a fetish simulator.

Maria Eden is another thing, but its complexity scares me. There is also too much whoring for my taste.

As for FO - it is just better suited for such things. Even in vanilla game there may be already tons of ready to use pervert content. Like exploding slave collars for example. I'm pretty positive I could adapt most of my stuff before I'm done with the first walkthrough :)

Installed it yesterday, unfortunately I didn't have too much time to test it. The initial dialog is pretty cool, pet collar looks like a good "framework" for managing the restrictions imposed by the mistress. I like the idea that the mod is more concerned with dialog and relationship than it is with firing up sex animations. I'm looking forward to having some fun with it, and wish you success in expanding it further.

Considering it uses the Pet Collar, which restricts all clothing, you are probably forced to go naked all the time. 

I don't mind, my follower master can do the fighting :P

1. Petcollar allows several levels of armor restriction. I personally don't like the forever nude approach, so for my own use I modified the Eldrids Armor Mashup to enable just topless scenarios.

2. Think that way:

- If you are ordered to walk around naked, you may also be forbidden to enter dungeons

- If there is a dangerous world encounter, like a dragon, it's also okay to ask for permission to wear armor for a while. If not, the owner considers it as topping from bottom which may have consequences

I usually make sure my companion is buffed up enough to take care of most threads by him/herself :P 

Might i say it would be really needed something to turn off the collar during Prison Overhaul triggers?

Suggestion:

-dialogue to remove devious devices (with chance of failure and adding some ..)

-random adding of Devious devices

-Using Zazanimation for punishing

OK thanks. Since I'm here, I'll drop one more in, just for the heck of it:

• alternate collars to the hentai one, since there are several in Zaz/DD.

It is a particularly tasteful collar, light weight, thin, and a little shiny: not worn by a deathhound or an abused slave.

Might i say it would be really needed something to turn off the collar during Prison Overhaul triggers?

Suggestion:

I haven't been arrested using the pet collar, but have been arrested using other high security items like the SD+ collar which were removed upon prisoner processing and returned at the end of the sentence.

What about making an option to make your other companions serv your master as well. Or if your the master you can have more than one.

This requires some follower-overhaul mods or some unusual custom followers like Vilja or Arissa. But the idea is incredibly hot.

Let's say, I would rather not submit to Lydia because her boot-licking style is then a bit out of character. But if we both submit to someone else... oh my :)

I experimented with this a bit. When this came out, I had a feral, untamed woodelf who had a pet in tow who was created via the mcm, but lacked a collar. After this came out. I asked that follower, a pet, the unusual question. The two of us killed a bandit leader, and the miner who asked us to do so in Darkwater Crossing joined our party. In a day or two, she became a pet and the pet mistress produced another collar for her. Both grab the player one at a time or together. The pet-mistress grabs either of her pets when she feels like it and, probably because of all the nudity she is exposed to walking at the end of our procession, she seems to feel like it increasingly often. We have three naked pets and a sabercat roaming Skyrim. Two of the pets are mistaken for slaves because of their collars and they are quite fierce.

Guest ffabris

It is a particularly tasteful collar, light weight, thin, and a little shiny: not worn by a deathhound or an abused slave.

I was suggesting to allow choices, rather than picking one specific other one.

That said, I find the hentai one just way too large for a human figure - it was developed for an animal's neck, after all. ;)

I was suggesting to allow choices, rather than picking one specific other one.

That said, I find the hentai one just way too large for a human figure - it was developed for an animal's neck, after all. ;)

How odd. In my game it fits nicely and is lighter weight than some of the other collars. It particular is is thinner and more delicate than the rusty sd+ iron collar my player often get stuck with after the key breaks.

post-49046-0-88838000-1436475126_thumb.jpg

Guest ffabris

How odd. In my game it fits nicely and is lighter weight than some of the other collars. It particular is is thinner and more delicate than the rusty sd+ iron collar my player often get stuck with after the key breaks.

Huh, odd.

Oh well, even so, having choices is still nice, I think. :)

Suggestion:

I haven't been arrested using the pet collar, but have been arrested using other high security items like the SD+ collar which were removed upon prisoner processing and returned at the end of the sentence.

Oh ... i didn t try to set fastforward on PO ... so i didn t even arrive to prison due to SL activations messing around with leash function.

I'll do it

Suggestion:

Oh ... i didn t try to set fastforward on PO ... so i didn t even arrive to prison due to SL activations messing around with leash function.

I'll do it

That happened to me long before the patches showed up, and I uninstalled PO and didn't try it again for quite some time. I think you're right about having more choices being a good thing. You don't even need a collar to use the pet collar effect. Just click the apply button, so you can use any collar you like except that doesn't help with this mod.

You can change the collar to any model you want by switching appropriate files in the mod folder. Somewhere in the pet collar thread there's an exact instruction for that - sorry for not linking, I'm posting from my phone and parsing long threads is difficult at best.

I've had trouble with SoS and this mod for a while. At first i thought it had nothing to do with this, but apparently it only happens when this mod is loaded too: The schlong is gone. The textures or meshes are missing. I attach the log, hope it helps.

Now the 'good news'. Been enjoying this mod a lot! The dialogues are awesome, very funny indeed, I will keep it loaded for the next playthrough! Well done, many thanks!!

Papyrus.0.log

Edit:

Sorry! Apparently it is SL Hormones, not your mod!

I small suggestion regarding the Service: I don't like to see my male toon getting constantly pegged with a dildo by the mistress or other women.. I'd suggest, if I may, using some of the cowgirl animations too, from SL and the Non-SL-animpack, and of course the cunnilingus / 69 positions..

It works well with what you have which isnt much but its a good foundation. Look forward to content. Since you dont want prostitution as other mods maybe a few adventures where the player has to prove their submission. Such as every torture device that has an audience the dominant npc can ask player to get in and the level of torture can be escalated over time and areas, according to level of submission, ending in final level of total submission. Each level could have reaction from dom and audience and even reward device that makes character better to serve. Missions stealing devices from prominent people around skyrim and forcing player to wear them in public to humiliate that person and add to the power of the dom over others. As power is gained over others, submissive player, could be offered to others as incentive. If you do this I will know you love me could be the reason offered by the dom. The dom could be enraged by the rape of the character punishing for being unfaithfull or too easy. This could be a negative to submissive points making it harder to achieve total submissive perk or final reward item. This would be more along the lines of fallout veronica but different enough and most important having a conclusion.

But for Skyrim it's just too late. Everybody already knows everything about all the stories. Many people have already played hundreds of hours. The whole magic is gone. But there is Fallout 4 with the tons of new content and new possibilities. I want to be prepared :)

I have been saving Skyrim to play 1st time with the perfect mods. Good luck with the mod, it is sorely needed. I mean the mod is sorely needed :P