I just wanted to bring to your attention that the 7base KillBill outfit RARfile will not open. It comes up with the 'corrupted or broken' message. Any chance you could re-upload that one? I really like the look of it :3

already tried both file to download and extracted

no error here

if you are talking about those at http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/38fbef9373c4cb90ccbe4fe684c726de/blade-soul-set-unpb-tbbp-and-7b-bombshell-tbbp

yes all becomes 0kb, and I dont know what to do.. 

but soon I will upload them one by one to MEGA and Baidu..

I just wanted to bring to your attention that the 7base KillBill outfit RARfile will not open. It comes up with the 'corrupted or broken' message. Any chance you could re-upload that one? I really like the look of it :3

no error here

if you are talking about those at http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/38fbef9373c4cb90ccbe4fe684c726de/blade-soul-set-unpb-tbbp-and-7b-bombshell-tbbp

Thank you! I look forward to using your excellently converted armor :3

How did you convert these so perfectly?

no way, still many clipping here and there

no error here

Thank you! I look forward to using your excellently converted armor :3

alright then..

barrel

attachicon.gifBlade & Soul.7z

Thanks!  :)

...but ...I installed the mod (via NMM), then installed this file (via NMM)... and with some armors I have CTD. Why?  :(

which armor?

Crimson Assassin - CTD

Negligee - CTD

I haven't tested all at the moment but:

RedBird - OK

QingLang - OK

Huayangnianhua - OK

WanHunYi - OK

ZhenHunGe - OK

barrel

attachicon.gifBlade & Soul.7z

Thanks!  :)

...but ...I installed the mod (via NMM), then installed this file (via NMM)... and with some armors I have CTD. Why?  :(

which armor?

Crimson Assassin - CTD

Negligee - CTD

I haven't tested all at the moment but:

RedBird - OK

QingLang - OK

Huayangnianhua - OK

WanHunYi - OK

ZhenHunGe - OK

sorry.. but no one of those cause CTD on me  :s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone has asked this previously... I am currently using MCBM with XP32 Maximum Skeleton, HDT PE, HDT High Heels, Fair Skin Complexion, ApachiSkyHair Female, and the new RaceMenu. I have edited my female character substantially. Will any of the armors from the Blade & Soul Set work with the setup I currently have?   A screen shot of my character to give some detail. post-218109-0-30162300-1445312651_thumb.jpg

can someone do a all in one esp? just asking because i dnt know how do that myself.

[all in one esp]

Not sure if anyone has asked this previously... I am currently using MCBM with XP32 Maximum Skeleton, HDT PE, HDT High Heels, Fair Skin Complexion, ApachiSkyHair Female, and the new RaceMenu. I have edited my female character substantially. Will any of the armors from the Blade & Soul Set work with the setup I currently have?   A screen shot of my character to give some detail. attachicon.gifSkyrim Screenshot 2.jpg

try to convert UNPB or 7B Bombshell to CBBE then.. CBBE to MCBM

but im not ensure the quality..

• 2 weeks later...