CK borked me again and there are problems with the current upload. (HCE depends on HC as a master. I had to set the master bit in HC to do that, but the vanilla HC doesn't have the bit set. If you load a mod in CK that depends on a master which isn't marked as a master, CK trashes all the references from the mod to its master because fuck you, that's why. At some point I did that and didn't realize it before uploading.)

At the least, "dump spells on you" doesn't work and there may be other problems. Use the older version of the mod until I get a fix up, which RL is interfering with me doing right now. In fact, I'll remove the latest version, it just causes problems.

I can't see any dialogue between me and the creatures no matter how many times I press E

I have the same problem. The only time i was able to activate my spawned creatures was when i installed Sexlab Aroused Redux (which i don't want). So maybe it's not really optional even if the esm is no master file. I also had to start a new game (constantly building new FNIS sucks :D). Simply activating Sexlab Aroused Redux later did not change the problem.

On the other hand i'm no expert in setting up the right sexlab load order, so i might be wrong of course. But except for being unable to activate the creatures everything else was there (mcm options and integration in other mod menus, spell tomes and so on). Gave up in the end because i just wanted to try the mod.  :D 

I will look but I cannot imagine why there'd be an interaction with SLA. But you want SLA, really you do.

I've been thinking of switching the whole mod over to UIExtension's wheel menu, but I don't know if it activates more reliably.

I have strange problem with this hentai creatures. When I give order to train  I have report " hentai ... frustrated, no allowed training partners nearby  " I  don't know why. When I have normal hentai creatures they train with me or NPC. Now they want but can't.

I can't see any dialogue between me and the creatures no matter how many times I press E

I have the same problem. The only time i was able to activate my spawned creatures was when i installed Sexlab Aroused Redux (which i don't want). So maybe it's not really optional even if the esm is no master file. I also had to start a new game (constantly building new FNIS sucks :D). Simply activating Sexlab Aroused Redux later did not change the problem.

On the other hand i'm no expert in setting up the right sexlab load order, so i might be wrong of course. But except for being unable to activate the creatures everything else was there (mcm options and integration in other mod menus, spell tomes and so on). Gave up in the end because i just wanted to try the mod.  :D 

Looks like i was wrong after all. I had BestialityExtras and BestialityAnimationPack in my old load order (got them via the old Hentai Creatures) and they seem to have caused the problems. Works fine so far when i strictly follow your prerequisites.  :blush: The old rtfm problem again it seems ....

That means it couldn't find an allowed sex partner. What are your hentai creature settings? There's a setting to allow training with yourself--if it's not checked, you aren't considered a valid option.

I checked allow training with player, but creatures can't train with anybody. Thats the problem.

Test Case: Vanilla Male Nord, no custom races installed. Character creatively named "test"

New MO profile

Mod order of possibly related mods:

Skyrim Immersive Creatures 6_5_2a

Race Menu 3.2.2

Realistic Force

SOS 2.05.041

Sexlab Framework 1.59c

FINIS 5.5 with creatures 5.3

SexLabAroused_V16b (redux)

MNC 8.33

BDIC 1.3

Hentai Creatures Extended 1.1

Untamed 1.21

UIExtensions v1-2-0-57046-1-2-0

papyrusutilv30.BETA4

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-3-11

Alternate Start LAL

All the other mods in this profile were textures, except auto unequip ammo which I simply forgot to deactivate. Was very careful no other sexlab mods were installed.

Let Loot SORT. Built FINIS as per usual.

New game, create char, save Hadvar to get LAL quest marked as done.

Made sure Hentai Creature settings were set to Disallow Male and Female NPCs and allow the Player. Made sure Sexlab allowed creatures. Went to Riverwood. Cheated money and bought spells and learned them.

Saved and quit. Re-registered CF as that seems to always be required now for animal dicks to appear.

Summoned Dog. Train selected: no valid actor found. Hit with Untamed Mating Call shout: Sexlab animation played correctly.

Something is borking the selection process. I'm wondering if males aren't properly seen as targets and females are, and that's why it's working for 'most' people, as people who play males are probably in the minority.

Should be noted no collar was used, I suppose, nor did I check the require collar in the Hentai Creatures settings. [Other than disallow Female NPC and allow Player I made no changes on the HC config panel.] Should also note the select fails on SIC creatures as well as vanilla. I chose a dog for the log because it was generic and 'should' have worked.

HC is throwing errors in the log during the selection process and thereafter.

[08/10/2015 - 11:39:09PM] [bDH] Found training quest [Quest <HentaiCreatureTrainQ (3D056937)>]
[08/10/2015 - 11:39:10PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1. 

Log attached:

Papyrus.0.log

OK, thanks, I'll look. That error indicates a real problem. It's not male vs female that's the issue but I wonder if the player is ever considered a valid choice. Could be not, I might have messed that up. 

Riverwood is weird. Lots of the NPC's there are not considered valid targets and I don't know why. You get Embry and Olga and I think that's it.

I made sure I was far enough away from Riverwood that none of the NPCs there got caught by the cell scan. Just some random bandits and the tail end of the imperial vs stormcloak radiant event.

One thought if you're looking at this code: I noticed the player is always checked last. If the player is set to be a target, it might make sense to just run the scene on them and skip the cell scan entirely. Would save a small bit of overhead.

Thanks for looking into this.

Yabbut if the player and NPCs are both checked I don't want it to be always the player. If "Train always with one partner" is not checked, the creature tries to diversify.

Which is way overkill for a silly little mod, but anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Durrr, which animals? Blue wolves? Don't know anything about that. There is a fire wolf but I was never able to get it to behave properly. I looked at the mounted cats and might get into that, but I'm going to want to fiddle the lion mesh. Lions are skinnier.

BTW, I have a skeever solution I'll post soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I made sure I was far enough away from Riverwood that none of the NPCs there got caught by the cell scan. Just some random bandits and the tail end of the imperial vs stormcloak radiant event.

One thought if you're looking at this code: I noticed the player is always checked last. If the player is set to be a target, it might make sense to just run the scene on them and skip the cell scan entirely. Would save a small bit of overhead.

I'm still getting this on both male and female characters. HC Expanded's creatures can never find a valid target.

I'm still getting this on both male and female characters. HC Expanded's creatures can never find a valid target.

I haven't been using this mod since I did my last bug report. To my knowledge there's been no update of the mod since I reported my bugs, soooo . . . BadDog, did you have a fix you meant to post but forgot that fixes the selection bugs? Or have you just been super busy and this isn't a priority?