View File

Warning! This mod was built for the old MNC and hasn't been updated yet, and people are reporting bugs in the thread. So lay off of it until I get a chance to check it out.

Summary

This is an expansion of FlyingToaster's Hentai Creatures, which is now part of More Nasty Critters. It expands the range of creatures you can summon to cover all (I think all) the creatures in lifestorock's Skyrim Immersive Creatures mod that have sex animations.

Details

Creatures are summoned by spells you can learn from books sold at the Riverwood Trader. To keep the number of spells down, the spells may summon any one of a number of similar creatures--so there's one spell for trolls and it will summon a frost, tundra, swamp, or regular troll at random. If you don't like what you got, banish it and try again.

Creatures can be told to follow, wait, or train. When told to follow, they act like followers--they go where you go and fight what you fight.

When told to train, they look around for a suitable victim, run to them, and jump their bones. If they've been told to follow, they come back to you when they're done, if you didn't hang around to watch. Victims can be restricted--male, female, PC, or only people wearing a collar. The collar can be crafted at forges. You can set the mod so creatures prefer finding new victims each time or keep training with the same victim.

You can get the HC spells for vanilla creatures for free through a MCM menu option. I haven't figured out how to add the new spells to that option yet, without creating a whole new MCM menu entry. So for now, you have to buy the spell books.

(Previous versions had been a standalone replacer, which meant that when animals were added to the base mod they weren't available when you installed this one. Since the only real reason to do it that way was to have the creatures walk to the victim instead of teleporting, and since SL now has that feature, there's no justification for keeping it as a replacer.)

Installation

This latest version is an ADDON to Hentai Creatures. Enable that in MNC's installation, then install this.

Prerequisites

New in V1.3

• Uses the regular HC mechanisms.

Credits

Major credit to the usual crew, of course, but especially FlyingToasters for the original Hentai Creatures mod and giving me permission to build on it; and lifestorock for the original SIC.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/06/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Immersive Creatures; Sexlab Framework 1.59c; More Nasty Critters; Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures
  • Special Edition Compatible

Um... I have questions.

With all of the original mod's Hentai Creatures, they had nude meshes and animations. I assume not so for HCE?

Also, I think there are (were?) some issues with Hentai Creatures and AFT, wherein summoned creatures would count towards AFT's managed followers limit. I don't suppose you've fixed that?

@xTrog, I didn't fix the AFT interaction. HC uses the standard follower mechanism, which is the thing AFT tweaks. As for meshes, you have to load this on top of Hentai Creatures, but in fact all the animal meshes come from the MNC collection. Neither HC nor my extension have animal meshes.

@8ball, post log and mod order if you will. Also try it with some vanilla creatures and some of the new SIC creatures (gargoyle and daedroth, say). Let me know if any of them work.

Also try loading this LAST in the load order. You don't have to keep it there but I'd be interested to know if it changes anything.

@xTrog, I didn't fix the AFT interaction. HC uses the standard follower mechanism, which is the thing AFT tweaks. As for meshes, you have to load this on top of Hentai Creatures, but in fact all the animal meshes come from the MNC collection. Neither HC nor my extension have animal meshes.

@8ball, post log and mod order if you will. Also try it with some vanilla creatures and some of the new SIC creatures (gargoyle and daedroth, say). Let me know if any of them work.

Also try loading this LAST in the load order. You don't have to keep it there but I'd be interested to know if it cwell

well i would like to know more about why i cant talk to them

@sulaco, the most honest answer with all things skyrim is, "Dunno. Try it and see."

But no, I don't think there will be problems. I use aroused redux, but the original should work too.

@8ballystuff, Talking to animals is tricky. You need a flag set on the race to do it. If some other mod changes the race, it could interfere. It would be surprising for the other mod to affect all races, so if you can talk to the new SIC creatures but not the vanilla races, that's significant.

@erza, whaddyawantme to do about it. Talk to lifestorock, it's his mesh. 

Actually, I agree and maybe I can create a mechanical tongue to go with the mechanical dragon. It might be fun.

I have: 

• SexLab
  • CreatureFramework
  • Aroused Redux
  • SOS
  • SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2
  • SexLabNudeCreatures
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDG
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDB
  • HentaiCreatures
  • BDIC
  • BDIC SkyTEST Patch
  • BDHentai
  •  

I have:

• SexLab
  • CreatureFramework
  • Aroused Redux
  • SOS
  • SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2
  • SexLabNudeCreatures
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDG
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDB
  • HentaiCreatures
  • BDIC
  • BDIC SkyTEST Patch
  • BDHentai

what about More Nasty Criter :o

im going to try your order cause for me , i got the animal from immersive creature , but they dont have genital , and

the hentaicreature improve *your version* doesnt work .

Crap, you're right. I thought MNC didn't have an esp, but didn't check. Revised, relevant mods from an actual game profile:

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Blaze Of Eventide.esp
SexualizedBlaze.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
BDIC.esp
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp

I included Jaxonz Utilities in there. There IS a bug in the stack right now, I think in Creature Framework--it looks like a race condition on load game that sometimes causes at least some animals to not get junk. If you run Jaxonz MCM Kicker from this mod, it seems to make the problem go away almost entirely. Nicobay, try that and see if it helps.

I have 2 Hentai Creatures on my Menu. I can open the dialog with the original creatures, but cannot with the expanded ones. I use UFO, and Puppet. I can trigger animations with the irresistible spells, but cannot banish them without the dialog box. I try to kill them, but I just end up getting my head caved in. I know this is a issue caused by another mod. Should I delete the orig hentai plugin? 

No, the expanded version depends on the original as a master. If you can't talk to the new creatures, make sure you have the BDHentai esp present and turned on. If you do, try it with BDHentai and HentaiCreatures at the end of the load order (BDHentai last, of course). If none of that makes a difference, turn on logging, call up a new creature, try to talk to it, quit, and send me the log and your load order. I'll try to track it down if you give me something to go on.

(What's up is there's a flag on the race that must be set to interact with a creature. Both HC and HCE modify the races to set that flag. If you have another mod that's mucking with races, they WILL conflict. Either the other mod or this mod will be broken exactly this way.)

I'm considering changing over the dialog to use the UIExtensions wheel menu. I'm not sure it will matter, but it seems that other mods use it because it's more reliable when interaction with creatures. And I hate overwriting the whole race definition just to set a single bit--If I could get rid of that, the mod would be way more compatible.

Thank you for this first off.Second off,I have tried to get SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators to work for like a year.it always caused issues to my game.From lag to repeated crashes.I would really like to know how you can play on that.An third off.What the hell is BDIC?

Huh. SkyTEST has never given me problems and the guy is very proud of not using scripts in his mod. Are you sure it's SkyTEST causing the crashes? I've always found it reliable.

BDIC is Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures and the link is on the main page. It's not actually required by this mod, but obviously if you don't have it this mod won't be much fun.