Where is Mod Organizer putting my cutsom bodyslide files?

lipplog

When creating a custom body through BodySlide 2 via MO's executable, it says it's installing it into my Skyrim/Data folder. But we all know this isn't the case, as Mod Organizer reroutes everything it installs into the Mod Organizer folder. But which mod folder is MO installing my new custom body files into? I need to know because I think I'm overwriting it every time I create one. Specifically, with the default body files included in Clams of Skyrim, Trepleen, or the XP Skeleton. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. If anyone could enlighten me, I'd most appreciate it.

If you already have bodies built, it will overwrite them in the default folder. 

If you don't have bodies already build, and are relying on the .nif file from the Bethesda BSA archive, then it will go to the overwrite folder. 

Remember: Loose files always take priority over BSA's. Therefore, if there is a mod that adds a loose file, the one with the highest priority is the one that will get overwritten.

Have you checked your Data folder? For me, BodySlide DOES place them in there. I then use 7z to zip them (the entire file path from \Meshes\ onwards), move them to my MO folder, install the mod and activate it at the end of my load order.

Have you checked your Data folder? For me, BodySlide DOES place them in there. I then use 7z to zip them (the entire file path from \Meshes\ onwards), move them to my MO folder, install the mod and activate it at the end of my load order.

I think you just helped me figure it out. BodySlide sends the custom body files to my Overwrite folder. So I can run FNIS and make it a custom mod that overwrites everything else. If that's the case, you're a genius and I'm an idiot.

Archived