nvse_extender.dll keeps disapearing!?

yesterday i stopped playing fallout nv (everything was working normally) and whent to bed, leaving my pc running. today i started the game and it said that some mods wouldn work without nx16.

i tought ok, it bugged, i just install it again and everything will be fine... nope!

trying to install it using the fomm from this site (witch i always used) i got the message that it could not acces nvse_extender.dll. i looked in the folder and the files where simply gone. i tried EVERY possible solution: still nothing, i started over from scratch delething everything (mods, nvse, etc, even the whole game, and map where the save files etc are stored.)

so i started reinstalling the game,dx and vcredist, nvse ,fomm. i then wanted to install the nvse-nx16, same message. so i tought maybe there is something wrong with the fomod? so i extracted the nx16 fomod with 7zip, opened the files folder seeing the nvse_extender.dll and the other file, wanted to click on them but they just disapeared! no matter what i tried they keep disapearing and my guess is, is thats what happend to the other files as well.

does anybody know what can cause this? and how to fix it?

also, when i tried to redownload the nvse nx16 my antivirus blocked the page saying it found Gen:Variant.Graftor.207429.

is it possible that a virus sliped in that causes this??

tnx in advance

ps: dont come to me asking if i used the wright version of this and that because i did and i played for hours on end with no problems at all (accept for the odd crash because bethesda)

EDIT: i checked my antivirus logs and it  said the dll files contained Gen:Variant.Graftor.207429. so it keeps deleting them. what the eff is going on?

Archived