Centaurs in Skyrim ?

doan77

Nope, I honestly missed that.  O_O

Sounds like they may have meant to add them in but left them out to rush the production date.  Kind of like all the Cutting Room Floor mod content and the Civil War content that got revived by the Civil War Overhaul mod.

Interesting if they'd planned to add centaurs.  IIRC they were supposed to be native to Daggerfall.   Sounds like somebody has a modding opportunity here. :)  NOT my particular specialty however.

Immersive Creatures adds them or at least finishes em there very rare though I just fought one but normally I very rarely see em or am willing to take one on this one was lvl 53 and I was 30. They can be tough to spot at distance there almost as big as the ave giant and share the same animations/weapons.

• 3 months later...

I'm currently working on a centaur mod, one where both the human and the centaur bodies work.  I'm actually halfway there I believe.  I've got the human and horse body animating for the most part.  Just some issues with the back legs.  In the process of working out my skeleton.hkx for them.  The reference pose is proving to be as big a pain as the parent indices was.

I'm currently working on a centaur mod, one where both the human and the centaur bodies work.  I'm actually halfway there I believe.  I've got the human and horse body animating for the most part.  Just some issues with the back legs.  In the process of working out my skeleton.hkx for them.  The reference pose is proving to be as big a pain as the parent indices was.

That's COOL! I'd totally play as a centaur :D

• 2 months later...

Archived