Sex darkness variants??

LEDAHGRIM

Hello i am new to this comnunity but i have been playing oblivion for

a few months now and here is my question but before that, lets clarify some

points....

1.- Im not pedo (if you know what that means...)

2.- Im perfectly sane

3.- Im over 18+ obvious enough...

4.- Im just asking...

Okay here is my problem, for the past weeks i got bored of playing always

with adult races, so i did some research and found a race called "lop ear elves"

wich comes in 2 variants, loli and adult, so i dowloaded the loli version to play as

a kid (gotta try something new...) and i found out it needed 2chan edition of

"modular beautiful people", installed it and now i can play with a kid race...

Now here is were it gets problematic, i installed a sex mod "Sexdarkness" and i was

kind of amused and liked it, and this is my problem since i tough "there are no children

in cyrodill so ill just make a copy..."

Yeah you guessed it, i used the "CreateFullActorCopy" command to make a copy

of my child player and then tried to use the temptation spell to engage in... you know

with the copy but it tells me "you cant cast temptation on children!!!" blah, blah, blah...

The thing is, should this not be an option taken by the player rater than obligatory??

so im asking... ¿Are there versions of sexdarkness that allow this?

I was told "yes there are" but they arent posted were i download my mods because of

forum rules and blah blah blah, the same with a bestiality mod i saw....

If anyone is offended by this or doesnt feel this is right dont flame or answer insults please

just delete this thread and alls well....

I don't think anyone here is very easily offended. It seems like a pretty cool group.

I've never tried sex darkness, but I'm sure that check could be pretty easily removed, just use the message it gives you to locate the check. If you have no experience with that sort of thing, maybe someone else can help you with it.

...just use the message it gives you to locate the check.

Open the file in TESCS and do Edit>Find Text then enter part of the message text in the box and look for scripts.  Delete the if...endif block that checks if your target is a child race and save the script, then save the mod and close the editor.

I see, thanks for the help!! now i guess i have to download the TESCS

haha never used it before but i have read a few things on a wiki.

Thnaks guys, but now that i look better when i make the actor copy trough the

console, my copy is smaller than my character, and i know the copy is HOW the

race should look in size, any ideas as to why the main char its bigger??

maybe its the skeleton or another mod conflicting?? i only remember having

the maximum compatibility skeleton installed tough...

Edit:

For the life of me i cant seem to remove that restriction, oh well...

Any other sex mod that permits that?? i remember goranga's prostitution

mod had an undocumented feature wich was bestiality but i dunno about

that, i guess i'll try goranga's and see if it works hahaha

Stop using Center - HanPL

Ditch sexdarkness like what was stated above, get yourself the lovers with pk pack.  You can also look in to getting the futa priory (which adds a "boarding school" for mini or child races just outside the Imperial city) and or get x117 city life.  This adds child-like races of all races throughout each city in Cyrodil.  Since they are just a cuter scaled version of the "adult" races there are no set flags to not allow them any activities.

Okay im just gonna do that since gorangas mod seems to not be working

for me, besides im gonna wipe everything and do a clean install, yeah im

gonna get the lovers package and those child mods, seems far more easy

to install and get working than the rest i have tested so far, thanks for the

suggestions!!!

Oh and sorry to keep using center xD

Make sure you check the requirements for futa priory and just do a search on nexus for x117 that will find you the x117 mini race pack.  I believe its labled x117++.  You will still need MBP (full), MBP++ then the x117++ mod.  I dont remember if theres others required other than those but that should get you started on the right path.

EDIT:  I also recommend getting setbody as this will allow you to scale the mini races body down to something a little more realistic rather than having a child walking around with D cup or larger breasts.  I also have a thread in the non-adult mod section where other members helped steer me to some clothing made specifically for the AA and A cup bodies.  A really good uniform set was linked to give futa priory a real school look. 

Yeah, Futa Priory will work for you perfectly without having to wait on "Tamagoclub" to pop out a kid via pregnancy.

Here is an updated Futa Priory x117 esp.

I noticed that all the NPCs had the exact same face data' date=' so I replaced them with some of my Hiyoko offspring.

[b']The Guard[/b]

2011061100001.th.jpg

The Girls

2011061100002b.th.jpg

2011061100004.th.jpg

2011061100005.th.jpg

The Servant

2011061100006.th.jpg

The School Mom

2011061100007.th.jpg

Updated Esp Only. Still needs the Meshes and Textures from the original.

Hahaha certainly we have some choices in common xD

I always use setbody in case i want to use some other

body type and dont want to change my body replacer.

Its quite useful but what coice do i make to scale down my

mini race?? i dont remember any choice to scale down xD

Yeah i already have all the requiriments for futa priori and

lop ears elf mini, was quite a handful to install lop ears elf mini

but worth it, also how do i use the xlovers mod?? i see a message

when i start the game about the load order but how do i trigger

the sex actions?? through dialogue??

The mini races are already scaled down some... I think they are like .90 or .85% of the normal races.  To scale your character even more I think its ~ player.setscale ___  (enter the numer you want but remember it goes by your current scaling.  so playing mini race and entering .80 = 80% of the mini scal not 80% of the normal scale.)

starting xlovers interactions is as simple as getting people to about 70 or higher disposition and talking to them.  You should see some new dialog topics like "I need to ask you something..."  or something along those lines.  selecting that will open more dialog about performing sexual acts.  If the npc likes you enough she or he will not shoot you down and will tell you "this place is too crowded", or ask you what your preference is."  select one and watch the fun.  :P  Also look in to getting lovers Jobourg plugin for lovers.  This allows random sex acts / sex attacks for not only the PC but all available npc's as well.  You just have to fine to the settings via the jobourg spell you get to set how often the general public feels the urge.

Personally, I banned the mini races from being involved in sex acts.  I have a mini character that play atm and she runs around "helping" rape victims and exacting revenge on said rapists.  I just wanted to load up cyrodil with as many races / bodies as possible to have a more realistic look and feel. 

Mmm sounds like that plugin is a nice addition to an already nice mod,

well i can understand the banning of the mini races from doing "that" but

even so can we allow "that" in game trough some confing if we want to?

I would like to but thats because oblivion is a game hahah, never ever would

I or anyone sane of mind try something like that in RL cause we all know what

happens after...

Anyway any other mods or clothes related for the mini races??

i would like some mini clothes or armors ahaha, currently im using some armors

from Fate Stay Night, and a questions, is the Break Undies mod compatible with

mini races and all the mods involving them??

Mmm sounds like that plugin is a nice addition to an already nice mod' date='

well i can understand the banning of the mini races from doing \"that\" but

even so can we allow \"that\" in game trough some confing if we want to?

I would like to but thats because oblivion is a game hahah, never ever would

I or anyone sane of mind try something like that in RL cause we all know what

happens after...

Anyway any other mods or clothes related for the mini races??

i would like some mini clothes or armors ahaha, currently im using some armors

from Fate Stay Night, and a questions, is the Break Undies mod compatible with

mini races and all the mods involving them??

[/quote']

First of all, they're not disabled normally. Ryanhabs probably made his own plugin.

As far as clothes are concerned, I do have a hood/helm mod for x117, from somewhere.

I'll re-up it for you, if you want, as I don't have the link anymore. It's only vanilla helms and hoods, though.

Finally, as long as you give the x117 characters breakundies-enabled armor, it will break just like normal.

The main difference between x117 is that their head is 1.17 times the normal size, and their bodies as a whole are scaled down by a factor of 1.17.

Hope this helps.

For clothes, all clothes automatically scale, but most come with the body shape they were built with - which means your pettanko loli girl will suddenly be sporting her own mini BBB H-cup if she equips the wrong armor. Look through TES Nexus and other mod sites for armors made for small cup sizes (or at least with those included), e.g. stuff like http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24443

Yeah I noticed their head was bigger since i had a wig that replaced your

main character hair for the one saber uses in FSN and the air was stuck inside

their heads hahaha.

And i have some clothes for the x117 races its the AMY armor set from soul

calibur, the one showed on the lop ear elf mini blog, thanks for letting me know

break undies is compatible!!!

And as for the xlovers i raised NPCs disposition trough bribe and its higher than 70

but no new topics for the sex acts are addded?? or should I up their disposition with

the normal method the one with the wheel??

edit:

lurkerfrombelow

Thanks for the link!! I also use that web to search for mods, now im installing the break

unides mod and see how it fares.

:3

You should have a topic along the lines of "Let me ask you something..." no matter what their disposition is. If you don't have that, you probably haven't installed enough mods yet ;)

Lovers with PK is just the framework, other mods add the conversation options, stalking, etc.

Try your pick of mods from the minor mod pack (http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=7), you can always add more advanced stuff once that is running. LoversAdultPlayPlus is the one for the consensual sex/prostitution dialog options.

Now that explains it all, hahaha i just installed the xlovers base pack maybe

that is why i dont get those options.

I browse trough that link and see what mods are good for my tastes, once again

thanks!!! i hope im not being a hassle xD

Hitman is correct.  I used the options to exclude the minis from sex acts.  They are available from install to be used and abused if you so choose.

If you only installed the base package you will also need the resourse pack at a minium.  I recommend getting jobourg, the mod pack, and creatures.  also if you get creatures you may want to get the creature animations pack also.

here is a link to the thread I started to get some help finding clothes and armors designed for AA and A cup sizes. http://www.loverslab.com/index.php/topic,1117.0.html  theres some really nice outfits that were posted.

Yes thank you for the advice, now i have another problem, now the sex acts

happen normally, animations and everything works fine but there is a yellow

box around the characters with a blue exclamation sign in the middle like when

the game thinks "something is missing".

Right now i have xlovers base pack and mod pack 1 installed maybe i need

something else or is it my load order??

Here's a screen:

screenshot5aa.png

And here is my load order:

loadorder.png

I havent downloaded that, thanks!!!

The thing is i was acostumed to the "all in one sex mods" but this one seems

far better than the rest and there is plenty of customization too!!

Now all my doubts have been answered thanks guys!!!

Archived