Lovers Horse Rider fejeena edition

View File

( Lovers Broodmare Gone Wild )

version: 2020.11

A expanded version of Dusk_s great LoversHorseRider Mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41736-lovershorserider/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have finished the original Mod:

You must start the Mod again ! ( delete original Mod, make a clean save, install my version )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All files you need are in the folders, also the files from ZAZHorseRidesYou with my "reduced" riding gear meshes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lovers Horse Rider2
A Version without ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp Master.
Nothing new ! Only merged LoversHorseRider.esp and ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp in one esp, so one esp less in your game Folder.

Install:
Download LoversHorseRider2 fejeena 2020.11.7z install the textures and meshes folder and the LoversHorseRider2.esp
Activate the LoversHorseRider2.esp in OBMM.

If you have played the original version and you update to version 2 start the Mod again, object and script IDs have changed.
So delete the old esp ( LoversHorseRider.esp, ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp) start the game and save. quit game, install/activate LoversHorseRider2.esp.

requirements:

LAPF
LoversCreatures2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New features compared to the original Version from Dusk
Path grid and Landscape textures around the stable fixed/changed.
A lot changes in and out side the house.
2 new horses ( skeleton and Unicorn) with quest.
12 delivery quests. ( some NPCs don't have money , they pay with Sex. Depending on the gender of the player. )
about 20 pictures and two Books.
New saddles with dildos.

The Mod ends after the 4 deliveries at once.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New in version LoversHorseRider2 fejeena 2020.11.7z
nothing...
A script fix (not sure if necessary)
some minor cosmetic and pathgrid fixes

New in  version LoversHorseRider2 fejeena 2020.1.7z

I add a missing texture.  If you have version 2019.10  you can download the missing texture in post 166.

New in  version LoversHorseRider2 fejeena 2019.10.7z

A bug in Betto Plotius dialogues fixed.

New in  version LoversHorseRider2 fejeena 2019.7z
-A fix in the 4x delivery quest (Khajiit and Argoian was not able to finish the quest )
-Own horse meshes and horse skeleton to make the Mod compatible with Lovers Creatures 2.5 (works still perfect with Lovers Creatures 2.0 )
 Lovers Creatures 2.5 add dicks only during sex , but Horse rider need dicks when you ride.
 And Lovers Creatures 2.5  use another Skeleton so the dick position is wrong.

Vanilla changes ( possible Mod conficts) My and original version.

Worldspace cells -21/22 ; -21/23 ; -22/22 ; -22/23 ( Godiva's Stables )
ICTalosPlaza Angelies House , x marker added
Bruma Brotch Calus House , x marker, NPC , chests , picture added
Leyawiin Betto Plotius House , x marker added
NPC Angelie , AI package added
NPC Brotch Calus , AI package added
NPC Julitta Plotius , AI package added
NPC Ernest , AI package added
NPC Mivryna Arano , AI package added

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

known issues ( bug) in my and original Version.
During the first quest; visit Petrine at Bruma Wildeye Stables.

After you talked to Petrine
quest entry:
"Petrine didn't react well when I mentioned Godiva. I wonder why? Her horse seems to be getting restless, I suppose I should return soon."

you leave the house and ride back to the Godiva Stable. On the way your house should fuck you ( threw you off and rapes you)
But sometimes the script does not work and the horse does not throw you off.

Solution: after you talked to Petrine and left the house save your game . Quit game. Start game and load the save. Now the script works and your horse will rape you on the way back to Godivas stable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
Dusk_ for original Version and thanks for permission to upload my Version.
ZaZ for ZaZHorseRidesYou Mod
Meshes-textures: momo, lazarus, mrsiika, ??? All those I have forgotten.
Pictures: many artists from Hentai-foundry.com
Testing and script help: mem4ob4

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/05/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    LAPF, LoversCreatures2

I'm lost; I can't tell if I've improperly installed this mod or I'm just being stupid and can't find the stable. Is there something that should have happened upon start up, e.g. new quest? Or is there a more precise reference on where the stables should be? The best I've got is west of chorrol, and I can't tell if I've walked past where it should be.

Version2

A esp without the ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp Master.

So only one esp for the Mod

See post 1

Think you need a clean save ( start the Mod again)

Edit: nothing new . So if you don't mind to have two esp for one Mod or you are not near the 255 esm/esp Limit you must not switch to Version 2.

? invisible mount Equipment ? Horse dicks ?

The horses are vanilla  so if you have original horses without dicks you have no dicks with and without the riding gear.

If you use vanilla horses (meshes) you can use the replacer so you have dick when using Riding gear . But only when you use the gear, no dicks during sex with horse.

Or you use horse meshes with dicks then you don't need the riding gear replacer, your horses will always have dicks. 

Horse meshes with dicks: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

The riding gear ?

Works in my game the old Version with two esp ( LoversHorseRider.esp , ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp) and the new Version with only one esp (LoversHorseRider2.esp)

You finishes the Bruma quest and ask Godiva about the gear. You get one of the riding gear and activate your Godiva-horse and choose " Get mounted"

I played through what I could and this is what I found so far

The sign at the stable is duplicated so there are two ones hanging; the entrance to the crypt is difficult to access (had to use tcl myself), the same goes with the coffin containing the gold piece - the lid seems to move eventually, but then an identically lid remains (may be duplication at work again; though the first deliveries work fine the lack of a quest marker can make things a bit difficult (like finding the moving Sextius), the first delivery where one can be payed with sex instead of money gets you stuck in the questline if you choose not to have the sex apparently, so I didn't really get any further.

Anyway, it's great that you're still modding Oblivion! And making a addition like Bitch gone wild seems great to me, since I personally enjoyed that mod immensely. So keep up the great work!

???

I checked the signs, nothing double. I delete the signs in game , no sign under the sign

Have you LoversHorseRider.esp and LoversHorseRider2.esp activated?

And the grave entrance you must not use tcl you must listen what Godiva say. and she gave you a crowbar.... Use it ;)  Also the lids in the gave must be open with the cowbar.

The quest I must check but I think it works ( TovasSelvani )

In the esp all seem fine.

You can choose "No, I keep  the gear and go." and back to Godiva you have the Dialog "Tovas did not want to pay."

You must not have sex, or give the gear. If you want Money and no sex you can Keep the gear and tell it Godiva.

And I had two Tester for the Mod.

--------------------------------

Edit

TovasSelvani quest checked, all Dialog Options. All works. ( one time sex, 5 times sex,  any time sex and No sex and I Keep the gear )
And back to Gogiva I have a Dialog ( "Tovas has received the gear"  or  "Tovas did not want to pay"  )

Do you have a  male or female character ?

And  what dialogue option you used and get stuck ?

No sorry the horse dicks are made for sex with horses not for the riding gear.

When I change the dick position so that they fit for riding gear the dick is out of place during sex with the horse ( Option "Service" when you activate your horse)

Also if you use horses without dicks and use the riding gear replacer the dicks are not perfect.

Solution: horse meshes without dicks and script that adds different dicks for sex and riding rear .

Or changed kf files so the Position of the Player is changed while he use the gear, so the horse dick fits for sex and gear.

But both is beyond my modding skills.

Hey, I downloaded the original mod and then this one.  I like your improvements over the original, I have made one delivery so far (I'll have to go that route again with the Chestnut *snicker* that should drop his aggression to 0 real quick.)  I am very impressed, before this mod I didn't have a reason to use a horse much.  I also use Lovers Bitch Gone Wild and the only conflict with this one is another mod entirely, Fighters Stronghold one of the official DLC's.  I can't use that one anyway as it is messed up by MonsterGirl.  So no problems worth reporting other than I got hit with the no rape bug but I used your solution and everything has worked great so far.

No.

Sometimes the Mod crashes when I start to ride/move with the gear, but not when I equip it. ( click horse, player is in Position with the gear , then I press the a movement key (W, A ,S .D ) and the  game crashes)  But this rarely happens.