I decided to start new MO profile just to try this and the newest Citrus head out. I am really, really digging it so far. I still need to read more so I can figure out what clothes and armor are available, but as far as building a custom body goes I love it. And I absolutely love the idea of not needing BodySlide with this version.

post-243307-0-40564700-1436828729_thumb.jpg

Here is a preliminary build that I am liking so far. Now to figure out the clothing issue. :lol:

Well, this is Razor Thorn in UNP HDT-PE and when I put it on my Citrus character it morphs perfectly to Citrus. Somehow or another. But I'm not complaining AT ALL.

post-243307-0-87211500-1436832259_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-64384300-1436832271_thumb.jpg post-243307-0-87568300-1436832284_thumb.jpg

Seems to work BEAUTIFULLY so far. I am going to like this body for sure, Blabba!

Hehe glad people like it.

I'm currently busy trying to make tools (mostly for myself but I'm sure others might make use of it) to make conversions faster/easier.

Unfortunately, this coupled along with the fact that I'm busy in RL means that no direct progress will be made on CITRUS for that time.

So it's a few weeks until the next patch to fix current slider problems and add in some more features to the base body itself.

I hope by then my tools will be done, and I can actually start converting outfits in a very decent and efficient manner.

Best body mod imo, THX!

Merta Black Rose changed in Bodyslide with CITRUS body, in game works perfectly, no cliping etc:

3jUdbaV.jpg?1

I have a UNP TBBP version here that I haven't tried on Citrus yet. If it doesn't work would you be willing to share your conversion?

I suggest we should wait for release of .tri import feature in BodySlide/Outfit Studio from Ousnius/Cell as blabba said in earlier post, my conversion have serious issue with hand and feet mesh when wearing only armor, (im using old CITRUS Flesh for Bodyslide and i did it only for fun and testing).

(sry for bad english)

VuZiuJZ.jpg?1

Sir, you're doing the lord's work.

I'd convert over to this, but there's not enough outfit support for it yet. This is literally the one body to rule them all. No longer will there be questions such as 
" Hey guys what body should I use I like X, Y and Z on girls "

If it does get asked, the answer will be: "Get CITRUS and make your body to your liking."

Hey, Blabba

I've got two solutions for the "vagina on tail" problem.

1. NifSkope (excluding the vagina textures from the body textures)

Select the mesh of the vagina and go to "BSLightingShaderProperty".
    Set the "skyrim Shader Type" from "Skin Tint" to "Default".
    Now you can define separate textures inside the "BSShaderTextureSet" and it will use those instead of the femalebody textures.

The downside to this solution is that every NPC and Player will have the same Vagina texture, no matter which body color the character has.

2. CreationKit (excluding the tail textures from the body textures)

First copy the FemaleArgonianBody textures and rename them (e.g. "FemaleArgonianTail").
    In CK search for "SkinBodyFemaleArgonian" a texturset.
    Copy the texturset and rename it (e.g. "SkinTailFemaleArgonian").
    Inside of it replace the body texturpaths with the "FemaleArgonianTail" texturpaths.
    Now search for "NakedTailArgonian" a armoraddon.
    Inside of the armoraddon change "Skin Texture" under female from "SkinBodyFemaleArgonian" to "SkinTailFemaleArgonian".

Downside = another esp, unless you can add it in to the RaceMenuCitrusMorphs.esp

I hope I wrote this understandable and yay for first post, hopefully the Brotherhood of lurkers will forgive me ^^

Hey, Blabba

I've got two solutions for the "vagina on tail" problem.

1. NifSkope (excluding the vagina textures from the body textures)

Select the mesh of the vagina and go to "BSLightingShaderProperty".

Set the "skyrim Shader Type" from "Skin Tint" to "Default".

Now you can define separate textures inside the "BSShaderTextureSet" and it will use those instead of the femalebody textures.

The downside to this solution is that every NPC and Player will have the same Vagina texture, no matter which body color the character has.

2. CreationKit (excluding the tail textures from the body textures)

First copy the FemaleArgonianBody textures and rename them (e.g. "FemaleArgonianTail").

In CK search for "SkinBodyFemaleArgonian" a texturset.

Copy the texturset and rename it (e.g. "SkinTailFemaleArgonian").

Inside of it replace the body texturpaths with the "FemaleArgonianTail" texturpaths.

Now search for "NakedTailArgonian" a armoraddon.

Inside of the armoraddon change "Skin Texture" under female from "SkinBodyFemaleArgonian" to "SkinTailFemaleArgonian".

Downside = another esp, unless you can add it in to the RaceMenuCitrusMorphs.esp

I hope I wrote this understandable and yay for first post, hopefully the Brotherhood of lurkers will forgive me ^^

Gratz on first post, however your first solution won't really work.

The reason why skintint shader is needed is so there is no discrepancy in seams between vag and body. As well as the problem you stated.

I am not 100% sure about your second solution, but if the tail mesh is set to use the skinshader then this may or may not work since the engine hardcodes the path to be set to the currently used body textureset (I believe)

Yes, I think I know what you mean about discrepancy in the first solution, it was just a quick fix I made when I started using a HDT vag anyway.

Just recreated solution two and tested it ingame, I can confirm it works.

I've made it in to a MO ready plugin. If you're interested, just tell me how to make it accessible to you. (I don't know how to forum)

Yes, I think I know what you mean about discrepancy in the first solution, it was just a quick fix I made when I started using a HDT vag anyway.

Just recreated solution two and tested it ingame, I can confirm it works.

I've made it in to a MO ready plugin. If you're interested, just tell me how to make it accessible to you. (I don't know how to forum)

you can pm me the files, top corner of forums there should be a mail icon in the blue bar.

This is a new body.

But compatible is kinda hard to answer. If you use UNP clothes it will work for the body-textures. Body shape will be different as always.

And there is hand feet mesh gaps when only body is equipped.

CBBE clothes: NOPE, unless you want messed up bodies below you armor caused by UNP texture needed by CITRUS

I was thinking about trying to have textures update with slider values (so you get correct looking normal maps and baked in AO diffuse maps with sliders)

However, this seems not possible to do after I queried Expired on the possibility of adding the functions to his NiOverride mod. It seems that the skin shader is just a fuckton of code that would need to be disassembled to find and patch all the hard references to the body textures.

So this idea/feature will most likely never happen.