Is there any plans for a CBBE body? This loos very promising. :shy::D

I dunno what you mean by this?

Do you mean you want CBBE uv'd body?

If so, no there is no plans for it (I suck balls with UV mapping)

However, I would be interested in having a CBBE UV mapped body also for allowing texture transfers in mudbox

Or do you mean CBBE morphs (the sliders in RM?)

I'd recommend using the citrus mod and if there is a particular type of slider you do not yet see, to put in a request for it.

No you can't, you can twist your character but you can't fully rotate. And the camera angle doesn't change either, it's focused on the face.

See the tab at the top right that says Camera? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

You can rotate the entire character there, as well as move the camera up and down, only thing you cannot change is the camera pitch, which is frankly not very useful anyhow.

Never noticed. I've been using racemenu before it was racemenu.Back when extended sliders was still popular. You didn't used to be able to do that, or I never noticed.  Still, you can't do presets in racemenu, and you can't insert other peoples xmls into racemenu. Still would rather have bodyslide, that's what it's there for.

No you can't, you can twist your character but you can't fully rotate. And the camera angle doesn't change either, it's focused on the face.

See the tab at the top right that says Camera? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

You can rotate the entire character there, as well as move the camera up and down, only thing you cannot change is the camera pitch, which is frankly not very useful anyhow.

Never noticed. I've been using racemenu before it was racemenu.Back when extended sliders was still popular. You didn't used to be able to do that, or I never noticed.  Still, you can't do presets in racemenu, and you can't insert other peoples xmls into racemenu. Still would rather have bodyslide, that's what it's there for.

What xmls? RM has slot files for presets, they can habour anything, facegen data, scales,morph, what the fuck ever.

Getting Bodyslide presets into rm is simple set the morph in rm to the value with the same slidername from bodyslide.

There can be no simple tool to convert armor properly, I'm afraid. Outfit Studio is as easy as it can get, though it has its flaws too. Other than that, you would have to use Blender or 3ds max, which I wouldn't call simple. At least not until you really get the hang of it. Blabba's working on a plugin for the latter.

Simple is subjective. I have started to figure out BS2 outfits. If one can be done that works with this, that is as simple or simpler than BS2 outfit then that's good enough.

First of all: congratulations to our crazy orange, Blabba! This is going to be great and the de-facto standard when armor support becomes available.

It's also great to see that Cell is active on this project, too - OutfitStudio is widely accepted in the community and it would be great if we could do conversions for CITRUS in OS.

I'm also interested in seeing HDT SMP physics in the future, would be interesting how it compares to HDT PE with regard to collision accurracy.

My only "concern" is that many people will initially not understand how CITRUS relates to BodySlide and existing replacers. Perhaps this should be pointed out explicitly in the initial post.

I am using ECE and not Racemenu, do you plan to make a "slider version" for ECE?

No as it's not possible.

BodyTri uses SKSE code provided by Expired in his NiOverride plugin.

The papyrus interface commands only work with his provided RaceMenu mod.

Glad to see the mad orange has rolled this out... probably play with it at some point in time.

Love to see this body added into unified UNP at some point would be awesome.

Not possible and doesn't make sense I'm afraid. Citrus' advantage is its higher polygon count and different way of morphing things.

Both can't be implemented into UUNP without making it not be UUNP (and don't really want them there either).

I am using ECE and not Racemenu, do you plan to make a "slider version" for ECE?

No as it's not possible.

BodyTri uses SKSE code provided by Expired in his NiOverride plugin.

The papyrus interface commands only work with his provided RaceMenu mod.

What a shame. But I think it's possible to get the same from RaceMenu as I can get with ECE (character looks), isn't it?

What a shame. But I think it's possible to get the same from RaceMenu as I can get with ECE (character looks), isn't it?

It is not possible to use BodyTri with ECE (at least not to my knowledge)

I dunno if that's what you meant by your inquiry.

If you want details or lists over why to use RM over ECE etc... there are plenty of other threads that go over this as well as the RM nexus page lists it's features etc.. 

you load a bodychange body that load citrus, and bodychange convert your head to citrus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33071/?

those saves or presets can't find their hairs or eyes textures in my load order, so i put new ones

enX7Q6l.jpg

pNOoBdK.jpg

don't have any skyrim body in bodychange (that v4.2 need that neck)

9nZ8lXi.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49233/?

IIyFeqx.jpg

hVHxv2Y.jpg

that won't work on all heads

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?

TLu9gnx.jpg

preset 2 work, others don't (unsupported morph or slider or whatever, have no idea)

kXCfwc1.jpg

you load a bodychange body that load citrus, and bodychange convert your head to citrus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33071/?

those saves or presets can't find their hairs or eyes textures in my load order, so i put new ones

enX7Q6l.jpg

pNOoBdK.jpg

don't have any skyrim body in bodychange (that v4.2 need that neck)

9nZ8lXi.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49233/?

IIyFeqx.jpg

hVHxv2Y.jpg

that won't work on all heads

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?

TLu9gnx.jpg

preset 2 work, others don't (unsupported morph or slider or whatever, have no idea)

kXCfwc1.jpg

Citrus Head != Citrus Body

Citrus Head has a different poly count as vanilla and is thus incompatible with ece vertex edit.

Citrus Body (this here), uses tri morphs on the body that uses the NiO API to morph them in the shape, unlike bodyslide the nif can not premade with a body that has the result. Body morphs are not supported by the ECE API and would have to be hacked in like the chargen export ece currently has been.

And nobody wants to do it, because it is a shitload of work.

Citrus Head has a different poly count as vanilla and is thus incompatible with ece vertex edit.

Citrus Body (this here), uses tri morphs on the body that uses the NiO API to morph them in the shape, unlike bodyslide the nif can not premade with a body that has the result. Body morphs are not supported by the ECE API and would have to be hacked in like the chargen export ece currently has been.

don't even know what is that citrus body you are talking about

only told him if he don't want to lose his ece head because of citrus, he can convert it to citrus with bodychange

you just have to switch to citrus with bodychange, and the vanilla head is converted

if you switch back to vanilla head, citrus head is converted to vanilla

you need a head skyrim can load of course, if you import sha head on your char and switch to citrus, surprise^^

only told him if he don't want to lose his ece head because of citrus, he can convert it to citrus with bodychange

you just have to switch to citrus with bodychange, and the vanilla head is converted

if you switch back to vanilla head, citrus head is converted to vanilla

you need a head skyrim can load of course, if you import sha head on your char and switch to citrus, surprise^^

The mod here is a body not a head, they have both the same prefix, on is called citrus (body) and the other one is called citrus head

... No offence, but are you blind? What do you think this mod is?

... No offence, but are you blind? what do you think i was answearing too? some talk about converting an ece body (that doesn't exist) to a citrus body?

i give a trick to convert vanilla heads to citrus...

and one start talking about vertex editor, number of verticles, api...

don't walk on the grass, smoke it

... No offence, but are you blind? What do you think this mod is?

... No offence, but are you blind? what do you think i was answearing too? some talk about converting an ece body (that doesn't exist) to a citrus body?

i give a trick to convert vanilla heads to citrus...

and one start talking about vertex editor, number of verticles, api...

don't walk on the grass, smoke it

Before they know it thy will be legalizing smoking grass.

First, thank you so much for doing this mod. It is a masterfully made body and you've got to love the in-game customization.

Since I'm derping hard, i wanted to ask you if, as of right now, the body mods  are intended  for the PC only. Since when I Installed it every female in the game has the default flat/small body, like the one your character has before tweaking the sliders. Is there a way to modify everybody else's structure to make it sexier?