Game crashes on bleedout with death alternative-defeat combo

Hi! So when I bleedout with death alternative mode, the defeat should initiate (default 50% chance in settings). But instead my game crashes before its initiation.

I have initiation on exhaustion and the other two unchecked. In death alternative mod settings, on bleedout the defeat mod is chosen. In defeat mod settings 50% chance of initiation on bleedout is chosen.

What can I do? Thank you in advance!

h

• 7 months later...

Hey, my game crashes right before the rape animation plays. what can I do to fix this? I've already run FINIS, and this is what it has to say, if it helps:

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading Nephilim V6.3 ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 20.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 2.6 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

2229 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

I had a similar issue a while ago, what I did to fix it -- not sure which did fix it -- was to set defeat to it's default settings, ("All Down" option gives time for scripts to catch their breath); set DA to it's default settings, set game difficulty to adept level (use combat mods to increase difficulty). 

There seems to be something about Skyrim and extremely high damage causing CTD, so it may not be your animations.

Another thing that can cause this just before animations is when the aggressive NPC undresses and you CTD; happens if you do not have the correct skeleton (sos compatible, or the latest (correct) HDT-PE XPMSE skelly. 

edit, looks like you may have the wrong skeleton; try this one: female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) the default skeleton in latest version of XPMSE

Archived