Skyrim Water Flickering Bug

Hello everyone! I have this weird glitch in skyrim. My water flickers really fast and weird and crazy. I've tried disabling all my water mods (no fix) and vsync (no fix) and re-installing graphics drivers (no fix) so i've come to look for help on here. I have a video demonstrating the glitch: 

Any help would be gladly appreciated!

Computer Specs (just incase) 

Intel Core i7-5960x 
2 MSI GTX 970 4gb Overclocked Edition (SLI)
ASUS Rampage V Extreme 
Corsair Hydro H80i Liquid Cooler 
Vengeance 4x4 16gb 2666mhz 
EVGA 1000P2 Platinum 1000w 

ENABLE VSYNC/Limit FPS 60FPS (your eye does not see any other fps anyway) if you use enb do the same for it.

i have, it doesnt do anything, water still flickers.

Weird cause I fixed these 2 days ago.

Try forcing fps/vsync in your nividia/ati app to.

it could also be a setting error.
Homepage, Options, Advanced, eyeshot, mirroring suppression.

does not flicker the water, but the landscape, which is reflected on the water surface.

edit: sorry I do not know the exact names "options" in an English game.

what do you mean 2 msi cards? are you running the game with SLI? If you do, that could be the problem.

I am running SLI, is there no fix to it?

Also: 

Forcing V-SYNC though the control panel worked and fixed the issue, but created insane lag when walking/loading into new areas for about 10 seconds and also incredible mouse lag, so i turned it off.

Using an FPS Limiter ingame to limit to 60 didnt cause any of the lag glitches but still had the water issue?

From what I've been reading,  ENB and SLI don't play well together. About Vsync, there's three types of it but you must have one 1 vsync at all times.

There's Vsync from the Nvidia control panel

There's Vsync from the enblocal.ini

and there's Vsync from skyrimprefs.ini (ipresetinterval=1)

Only 1 of those must be enabled at all times. If you have two or all three, well, you'll have stuttering, screen tearing and low fps.

From what I've been reading,  ENB and SLI don't play well together. About Vsync, there's three types of it but you must have one 1 vsync at all times.

There's Vsync from the Nvidia control panel

There's Vsync from the enblocal.ini

and there's Vsync from skyrimprefs.ini (ipresetinterval=1)

Only 1 of those must be enabled at all times. If you have two or all three, well, you'll have stuttering, screen tearing and low fps.

VSync from the nvidia control panel causes insane lag spikes, but removes the water flicker bug.

Vsync from the enblocal gives huge mouse lag and so does the one in skyrim prefs

check skyrimprevs.ini and look for mouse acceleration is it on or off ?

Yeah its off, i also installed a different ENB this time and it seems to have *sortof* fixed the issue, i can run the game at a 90fps cap and mouse cursor doesnt lag. Additionally the water glitches out far less than it did, it seems to only be the oceans right now, not lakes or streams. 

Archived