High Quality Skin Textures?

Hey all. Its been a while since I've done skyrim. I have done some major PC upgrades, and sort of fell out of touch with following mods. So I ask you all now, what are some high quality, realistic looking skin texture mods, for both male and female that you all would suggest/personally use. I will probably be using HDT with CBBE.

Any help or input would be great!

Mature Skin FTW. It comes with multiple variants (young, mature, medium (halfway between young and mature)), i personally use a custom mix of the young version with the mature version layered over at 25% alpha for that extra touch of detail, done on both the diffuse and the normals.

Even got a pic of mine here, shows off some of the details fairly well.

GMDRgA8.png

highest structure

You mean largest amount of artificial shading outside of SGR? Yes, yes it does have that, that's not necessarily a positive.

FSC and Mature are pretty much your go to textures for CBBE, with an update to FSC-CBBE coming very soon. If you want something earthier TD or Phenotype are also great choices

highest structure

You mean largest amount of artificial shading outside of SGR? Yes, yes it does have that, that's not necessarily a positive.

FSC and Mature are pretty much your go to textures for CBBE, with an update to FSC-CBBE coming very soon. If you want something earthier TD or Phenotype are also great choices

thanks for the note.

since there is only a very very small problem.

I use the CHSBHC BBP by CherryHotaling, this body requires CBBE v2 textures, but these are textures CBBEv3 so incompatible!

Archived