Plate Armor Plus from Oblivion to Skyrim by Rhodanum

View File

ust what it says on the tin. This is a port of the 'Plate Armor Plus - Women's Move Edition' from Oblivion to Skyrim. I didn't do the port myself - it was made by the Skyrim forum-member aodnagne. I just managed to download the armor before the mod was set to hidden and I'm sharing it here now.

Why am I doing this, you ask? Because I have massive, MASSIVE contempt for the rule that states you can't port assets from one game to another (and I'm sure that most of the people here will agree with me). It's not enough that I now buy my games day-one, full-price - nooo, I'm also supposed to subscribe to a corporatist, EULA-ridden mindset that basically translates as 'no cool shit for you.'

Fuck that.

There are three types of armor, each of which can be crafted in the Steel, Ebony of Daedric sections of the Smithing menu. The armor can be worn only by female characters and isn't dependent on any sort of body-type (so it will work well with pretty much anything from the vanilla body to CBBE, UNP, ADEC and so forth). The mod also contains two sets of face-masks: full plate masks and half-masks, that only cover the eyes. Look to the images below for more details.