Fallout 3 mods?

ObsidianButterfly

So... are there literally any mods here for FO3? I get the impression that this forum is supposed to be for both FO3 and NV, but there really only seems to be mods for NV which is really disappointing.

I came here looking for a pregnancy mod, but there doesn't seem to be one. Bummer.

There most certainly is a Sexout framework for Fallout 3. However, FOSE did not get nearly as much development as NVSE so FO3 Sexout is more or less equivalent to FNV Sexout from several years ago and there's not all that much that can be done about it. As for actual content, there's very little. The framework comes with basic stuff but no pregnancy mods, and as far as I am aware there are no mods beyond the included ones. I believe there are several mods currently in development to add content to FO3, but it's all for the FNV version through TTW so in the end that's your best option if it is feasible for you.

Archived