Best head mesh?

Andriokz

I have No More Blocky Faces, but when I look at Succubus, DEM, Temptress. or Hikari follower, I start to think that their options look 100x better than mine. Almost like a ton more polygons so it's much smoother. 

I was hoping you experienced guys could point me in the right direction as to where to get a top notch mesh. Thanks guys :) always the best

Well I'm using the new Mature Skin 2, young version if you've seen it. But this citrus head, the pics in the images definitely show a difference. I'm pretty sure this was used for ShadowFake's followers and Hikari. Even when loading the Facegens, mine never came out that smooth. It's almost as noticeable as Vanilla vs Ethereal Elves. Big thanks guys :)

Nah, I use Mature Skin 2 + CBBE HDT + Skyrim Enhanced High Polygon for my basic body. Forum posts told me to stay away from Bela's and Sensual lips. Any other recommendations feel free give :)

• 6 months later...

No More Blocky Faces is old dude. Better use the most recent mods instead of wasting time with the first generation aesthetic mods.

Oh and please don't use Bella's.

I must you unfortunately agree, Bella have I already hated in Oblivion.  :P

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/26113-4-1351428215.jpg

• 11 months later...

Archived