Sex with followers

Rune Katashima

Hi, I'm just looking to have my character be able to have sex with Sofia, and Aela... bonus points for werewolf (my character).

What mods do I need for this. Reward your followers download seems to be having a site error and I can't download it. However I also have UFO (prefer over other follower mods) and according to their FAQ it's *possible* there could be a conflict. So I'm not even sure it will work.

I've literally never downloaded a sex mod so please start from scratch with me, but I've downloaded SL Framework 1.59c to start. Zaz just in case (doesn't look like anything I'd need from there) and SL Amorous Adventures because it actually looks like a good quest mod.

I've also downloaded Fill Her Up because fetishes.

If you have Sexlab installed according to its directions, all you would need is a mod that lets you start sex with random NPCs.  You could just use the Matchmaker spell mod or ZZZ (I think the name is) and cast the spell at your follower, or pick out one of the various dialog based mods... Romance I think is one. Site download errors should be temporary, so try the Reward mod later.

Some of the various prostitution mods would also work, as they'll have options where you can talk to your follower (or anyone) and have them work for you.

I'll be watching to see if there is a good "play as a werewolf" mod that lets you have sex in form.  What I've tried do not seem to work, but I think that is because the Sexlab anims for werewolf sex are not designed with the PC as the werewolf.

sexlab allow this by the spell

also they are a mod named "rewards you follower", that allow you to have sex as reward for the follower services (dialogs etc..)

as for now, sofia is not available on nude, so expect to have sex with her in underwear.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1885-reward-your-followers/

oh btw here the link ^^

Sexlab doesn't start sex by itself. It's mere a framework.

Download MatchMaker and use the spell you'll get once in-game to start the sex animations from SexLab. (The spells are illusion spells, so look there).

Sofia may originally have non-nude meshes, but you just need to replace her body meshes with any nude body meshes and there you go.
If you want to have sex as in the Werewolf form I would suggest More Nasty Critters. Don't forget you'll need the Creatures add-on from FNIS. Make sure you run FNIS for Users as well if you installed any other mod that adds animations.

You can have sex with Aela in SL Amorous Adventures. But you'll have to complete all her quests (from that mod) in order to do so.

also they are a mod named "rewards you follower", that allow you to have sex as reward for the follower services (dialogs etc..)

as for now, sofia is not available on nude, so expect to have sex with her in underwear.

oh btw here the link ^^

Just replace her meshes and textures with the body you want, she will be nude

oh btw here the link ^^

Download MatchMaker and use the spell you'll get once in-game to start the sex animations from SexLab. (The spells are illusion spells, so look there).

Sofia may originally have non-nude meshes, but you just need to replace her body meshes with any nude body meshes and there you go.

If you want to have sex as in the Werewolf form I would suggest More Nasty Critters. Don't forget you'll need the Creatures add-on from FNIS. Make sure you run FNIS for Users as well if you installed any other mod that adds animations.

You can have sex with Aela in SL Amorous Adventures. But you'll have to complete all her quests (from that mod) in order to do so.

thats why i say "spell" . i know how sexlab work -_-

oh btw here the link ^^

just not soo easy for a nooby . i know how do this, but i prefer talk like if i talked to an amateur and non modder peoples. we never know.

replace meshes/textures is not easy stuff to do for somebody never have modded

oh btw here the link ^^

oh btw here the link ^^

just not soo easy for a nooby . i know how do this, but i prefer talk like if i talked to an amateur and non modder peoples. we never know.

replace meshes/textures is not easy stuff to do for somebody never have modded

I know thats the truth, we were all noobs once

I'm not saying you don't know. But the OP clearly says it was the first time downloading and installing a sex mod. So if you're going to help out you should elaborate your phrases better or else it won't help at all.

oh btw here the link ^^

Yes, I mentioned that mod in the post that it was down. :/

Sofia customizer is the mod you want if you want Sofia nude btw.

oh btw here the link ^^

Yes, I mentioned that mod in the post that it was down. :/

Sofia customizer is the mod you want if you want Sofia nude btw.

no error for me, can download it normally Oo

Archived