Sexout New Vegas pack?

Beati92

I am sorry if i anoy anyone or it already exists a Post but i dont realy have time for searche for it

I wanted to know if a massive Modpack(or a list with mods that are compatible(with right load order)) exists

Where i can see what i have to download and the requirements because i dont have realy the time to look what I download and what mods are compatible 

There isn't, but you have the time ton create one and maintain it for others if you want one, we really don't have the time to make one.

I would like to create it, would i need every mod creators permission?

Certainly for the active ones you would, and you'd need to keep updating it weekly too.

There isn't, but you have the time ton create one and maintain it for others if you want one, we really don't have the time to make one.

Certainly for the active ones you would, and you'd need to keep updating it weekly too.

Basically a pack with all the esp/data from the plugins/mods in one install folder? That seems pretty easy then just update the pack once there is a update for a few mods?

Basically a pack with all the esp/data from the plugins/mods in one install folder? That seems pretty easy then just update the pack once there is a update for a few mods?

Sometimes asets such as texutres and meshes are removed as well from the mod ;). This will mean you might need to totally recreate the mod over from scratch again.

Archived