Setting up a new Skyrim for a friend....

So i helped a friend to Mod her Skyrim (i did this by telling on yahoo what she should do, which doesn't makes it easier)

She now has a Skyrim with a working HDT, CBBE Body, a skeleton, FNIS, Bodyslide 2.0, Skimpy Armors etc and Skyrim runs well, no crashes, no bugs, only one thing is strange: She used Bodyslide to create the matching Armors, but ingame the Breasts glitch through the Armor, the females all look like they are running around topless.

Then i told her to start Bodyslide again and then choose another Preset (i was assuming that maybe one Preset was damaged somehow), but then she told me that the shape of the body in the preview window won't change, no matter which Preset she chose, she even moved all sliders to the max and checked the preview window again, but no change at all.

I checked her loadorder and everything seems to be ok, it SHOULD run well.

Am i missing something? I never heard of such a bug in Bodyslide.

post-346896-0-72197900-1435850777_thumb.jpg

So i helped a friend to Mod her Skyrim (i did this by telling on yahoo what she should do, which doesn't makes it easier)

She now has a Skyrim with a working HDT, CBBE Body, a skeleton, FNIS, Bodyslide 2.0, Skimpy Armors etc and Skyrim runs well, no crashes, no bugs, only one thing is strange: She used Bodyslide to create the matching Armors, but ingame the Breasts glitch through the Armor, the females all look like they are running around topless.

Then i told her to start Bodyslide again and then choose another Preset (i was assuming that maybe one Preset was damaged somehow), but then she told me that the shape of the body in the preview window won't change, no matter which Preset she chose, she even moved all sliders to the max and checked the preview window again, but no change at all.

I checked her loadorder and everything seems to be ok, it SHOULD run well.

Am i missing something? I never heard of such a bug in Bodyslide.

attachicon.gifLoardOrder.jpg

Me neither. However, there are two rows of sliders in BodySlide, the low weight and the high weight. And both have their own preview window.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding there? One can also try updating graphics drivers.

When installing BodySlide, one has to choose both "BodySlide" and the "CBBE" option, or there will be slider data missing. Actually, this might be the case here. The slider data is missing, thus the body doesn't change, but armor does. Try reinstalling with all the right options.

No, she used the sliders of both rows and she couldn't see any change in both preview windows and the graphics drivers are up-to-date. A last thing which she could try would be uninstalling Bodyslide and downloading and installing it again, maybe there is a bug in Bodyslide, but if this will not help then i'm clueless.

No, she used the sliders of both rows and she couldn't see any change in both preview windows and the graphics drivers are up-to-date. A last thing which she could try would be uninstalling Bodyslide and downloading and installing it again, maybe there is a bug in Bodyslide, but if this will not help then i'm clueless.

There's no bug for this, no (I'm the one working on it currently). If the body doesn't react to the sliders, but the armor does, then it means the installation is missing the slider data or similar to make the body morph.

Did she install the BodySlide that comes with the CBBE mod or the standalone one? For the standalone one, you have to select the CBBE option in the installer.

I had the same issue awhile back when trying to add the opulent mages pack addon from ChronoTrigger77's remodled armor pack.

It turns out something had gotten messed up during install and some of the bodyslide files where not installed correctly.

Once I manually unpacked the addon and placed them into the Remodeled armor MO install folder the issue resolved itself.

Not sure if it was MO unpacking the mod improperly or a corrupt download but that solved my issue.

Also not sure if this will help here either but it is worth a shot.

*edit*

And if i would have read the whole thread i would have noticed that cell said the same thing (essentially) in the post directly above mine.

Sorry I am an idiot.

Archived