Beat me to it. Mine wasn't going to look as good anyway. :s  But does anyone know how to separate the PC and NPC textures? I'd like to use Lucario as the PC and Katia skin for the NPC version.

The only way to do that would be to give the katia follower her own unique body and textures in the creation kit.

Beat me to it. Mine wasn't going to look as good anyway. :s  But does anyone know how to separate the PC and NPC textures? I'd like to use Lucario as the PC and Katia skin for the NPC version.

The only way to do that would be to give the katia follower her own unique body and textures in the creation kit.

What I did was duplicate all the texture files within CK and directed them towards another folder within Windows with the Katia textures. It didn't work because it those duplicates in CK still affected the PC. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that the follower mod also loads the master file with is Katia as a PC.

What I did was duplicate all the texture files within CK and directed them towards another folder within Windows with the Katia textures. It didn't work because it those duplicates in CK still affected the PC. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that the follower mod also loads the master file with is Katia as a PC.

Try this, "http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2132-tutorial-to-create-a-follower/".

Hm, I won't be able to add breasts, since I can only do textures. And even then, it may be difficult to add a vagina, depending on how the texture file is constructed. It was easy for this race since the body was the same shape as any female character, which means I had references for placement. Chances are, I won't be able to do it, but I'll check it out to see what I can do.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, on the original mod, it looks like someone might be posting some textures to make Katia look like Krystal. When they do, do you think you could take that and put your 'touch' to it? xD

I'll take a look. I'm not sure what you mean by crystal though. Where'd you see that?

You don't know who Krystal is..? She's that fox from the Starfox franchise that has SOOO much 'fan-art' of her. xD Here's a pic!

Thing is though, the guy on nexus who said he was going to load the textures there hasn't done it yet. I just attempted to encourage him. xD

Hey, on the original mod, it looks like someone might be posting some textures to make Katia look like Krystal. When they do, do you think you could take that and put your 'touch' to it? xD

I'll take a look. I'm not sure what you mean by crystal though. Where'd you see that?

You don't know who Krystal is..? She's that fox from the Starfox franchise that has SOOO much 'fan-art' of her. xD Here's a pic!

Thing is though, the guy on nexus who said he was going to load the textures there hasn't done it yet. I just attempted to encourage him. xD

No no, I know who crystal is. I just thought you meant to textures for her were already up on the nexus. Let me know when it's put up. I don't get notifications for mods on the nexus like I do here.

• 3 months later...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53021-cerinian-race-v12/  <------ The textures and mod you are referring to and wanting.

Krystal Katia race, right there. It has a vanilla skeleton version ('Normal') so it will work with Clams of Skyrim. Tit Kit will give it nipples on those breasts, and Clams of Skyrim gives her a pussy. Here ya go, bub. Be sure to use the 'Normal' one if you want the normal skeleton.

in that regards, I have TWO questions for you, Sugar, the guy who makes this Sexualized Katia Race.

1) Please use the normal skeleton like the Krystal mod above does. Clams of Skyrim pussy fails horribly on this Sexualized Katia Race... the bone isn't present, so it just stretches in freaky ways.

2) Please remove those disruptive, annoying race passives. I would rather have NO racial bonus than the anti-magical one and the one where it lights random NPCs on fire and causes crimes because of it. Funny? Sure. True to comic? Sure. Helpful to actual gameplay? Quite the opposite.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53021-cerinian-race-v12/  <------ The textures and mod you are referring to and wanting.

Krystal Katia race, right there. It has a vanilla skeleton version ('Normal') so it will work with Clams of Skyrim. Tit Kit will give it nipples on those breasts, and Clams of Skyrim gives her a pussy. Here ya go, bub. Be sure to use the 'Normal' one if you want the normal skeleton.

in that regards, I have TWO questions for you, Sugar, the guy who makes this Sexualized Katia Race.

1) Please use the normal skeleton like the Krystal mod above does. Clams of Skyrim pussy fails horribly on this Sexualized Katia Race... the bone isn't present, so it just stretches in freaky ways.

2) Please remove those disruptive, annoying race passives. I would rather have NO racial bonus than the anti-magical one and the one where it lights random NPCs on fire and causes crimes because of it. Funny? Sure. True to comic? Sure. Helpful to actual gameplay? Quite the opposite.

Are you telling me this mod causes that?! I always thought that fire thing was caused by left over scripts from a mod!

Sorry, but I don't know how to remove any of those attributes. As for skeletons, due to the fact I and most others use the widely used XP32 Skeleton, I will not be making CoS compatible unless I suddenly find myself feeling super motivated/generous. Unfortunately, I hardly have any time to work on this anymore as it is. That's why I haven't already made the Krystal variant compatible.

Heh, I've found all of that stuff about Krystal and the tit kit already, and I had a guide up how to put animated vagina textures on just about any race in skyrim, custom or not, but that was before the big purge, and the guide was kinda lengthy but simple..but I don't really feel like reposting the instructions right now. As for the racials, when I play the Katia race, I just look for the racials in console and remove them via the console commands...but every time you load the save that has you playing as Katia you'll have to remember to remove it again, as they'll be back again. Those racials were actually were put in place by the original mod author(Not the guy who put the untouched version of this mod on the nexus) who had Katia in this download full of joke races and she actually looked -MUCH- worse than what she does now. Oh, you can also use CK to try and remove the racials, as well..if you can find them.

Are you telling me this mod causes that?! I always thought that fire thing was caused by left over scripts from a mod!

Sorry, but I don't know how to remove any of those attributes. As for skeletons, due to the fact I and most others use the widely used XP32 Skeleton, I will not be making CoS compatible unless I suddenly find myself feeling super motivated/generous. Unfortunately, I hardly have any time to work on this anymore as it is. That's why I haven't already made the Krystal variant compatible.

Xp32 maximum skeleton extended IS what Clams of Skyrim uses. The Katia Managan mod uses a non-standard skeleton and skeleton-folder strcuture. Even if you have xp32 installed, your RACE isn't using it. xD You probably don't know that for one reason or another, unless there's something wrong at my end. But that's what they told me when I told them about the pussy stretching that was happening in your mod.

"The custom race uses a non standard skeleton, CoS requires Xp32!"

Xp32 maximum skeleton extended IS what Clams of Skyrim uses. The Katia Managan mod uses a non-standard skeleton and skeleton-folder strcuture. Even if you have xp32 installed, your RACE isn't using it. xD You probably don't know that for one reason or another, unless there's something wrong at my end. But that's what they told me when I told them about the pussy stretching that was happening in your mod.

I thought you were saying CoS used the vanilla skeleton. Anyway, I also figured it already used XP32 because the skeleton for it, which I was indeed aware was pre-provided in the mod, looked A LOT like it. So, the issue really I guess is that I don't know how to replace the skeleton without breaking the mod, which is I believe what happened last time I did that...I think...

I thought you were saying CoS used the vanilla skeleton. Anyway, I also figured it already used XP32 because the skeleton for it, which I was indeed aware was pre-provided in the mod, looked A LOT like it. So, the issue really I guess is that I don't know how to replace the skeleton without breaking the mod, which is I believe what happened last time I did that...I think...

I think..-I THINK- that was me. Before the 'Normal Skeletons' thing AyyRofLmao released, I was trying to get help here to keep the vagina from stretching all the way to oblivion every time a SL anim involving katia happened, and posted a pic here of me trying to replace the skeleton with the one every race uses instead of its own....but it made the head huge, and all kinds of other weird stuff.

I think..-I THINK- that was me. Before the 'Normal Skeletons' thing AyyRofLmao released, I was trying to get help here to keep the vagina from stretching all the way to oblivion every time a SL anim involving katia happened, and posted a pic here of me trying to replace the skeleton with the one every race uses instead of its own....but it made the head huge, and all kinds of other weird stuff.

It was you, I still remember seeing that silly katia-ostrich picture.  Shame I didn't save it, just another funny glitch when you play god with game physics.

Removing the racial traits in CK isn't too difficult. You just edit aaaKatiaAltRace and it's in the Spells window as "aaaKatiaAltRaceAb" "aaaKatiaAltRaceDb" and "aaaKatiaAltRaceDbCurse". Just delete those.

On an unrelated note for some reason this mod suddenly doesn't work in my game anymore. It used to work fine, but now whenever I try to view the naked female body of the Katia race my game CTD's. What's really weird is it also happens with the Crimes Against Nature version of the mod this mod is based on, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the skeleton, but the especially weird part is that it happens even with a barebones mod installation, so I don't know what it could possibly be conflicting with.

Removing the racial traits in CK isn't too difficult. You just edit aaaKatiaAltRace and it's in the Spells window as "aaaKatiaAltRaceAb" "aaaKatiaAltRaceDb" and "aaaKatiaAltRaceDbCurse". Just delete those.

On an unrelated note for some reason this mod suddenly doesn't work in my game anymore. It used to work fine, but now whenever I try to view the naked female body of the Katia race my game CTD's. What's really weird is it also happens with the Crimes Against Nature version of the mod this mod is based on, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the skeleton, but the especially weird part is that it happens even with a barebones mod installation, so I don't know what it could possibly be conflicting with.

What do you mean "Crimes against nature version"?

What do you mean "Crimes against nature version"?

There's a Crimes Against nature version of the katia mod, well before you added your textures to it, AND before it was posted on the nexus. It exists on the Steam workshop though, but it looks rather horrid in comparison to what we have now. It's actually part of a whole host of custom races, which actually were all made as a joke. For example, the pack had ponies from MLP in it. The race was anthroized, but had hooves for hands and feet.

Heh, I've found all of that stuff about Krystal and the tit kit already, and I had a guide up how to put animated vagina textures on just about any race in skyrim, custom or not, but that was before the big purge, and the guide was kinda lengthy but simple..but I don't really feel like reposting the instructions right now. As for the racials, when I play the Katia race, I just look for the racials in console and remove them via the console commands...but every time you load the save that has you playing as Katia you'll have to remember to remove it again, as they'll be back again. Those racials were actually were put in place by the original mod author(Not the guy who put the untouched version of this mod on the nexus) who had Katia in this download full of joke races and she actually looked -MUCH- worse than what she does now. Oh, you can also use CK to try and remove the racials, as well..if you can find them.

While I personally don't need to know how to add animated vaginas, I still would like to know how to edit textures on custom races all the same.  No offense to the mod author, the vag is just too big, I'd prefer it to be more in line with other nude mods (plus it makes it a pain to have to change actor size or position if I want to spice things up with the other door).

While I personally don't need to know how to add animated vaginas, I still would like to know how to edit textures on custom races all the same.  No offense to the mod author, the vag is just too big, I'd prefer it to be more in line with other nude mods (plus it makes it a pain to have to change actor size or position if I want to spice things up with the other door).

I think it's the same actually. I lined up the vagina at the exact same place and size as the textures for vanilla races.

I think it's the same actually. I lined up the vagina at the exact same place and size as the textures for vanilla races.

Well after a relook at it, it's either it's a bit stretched (looks totally fine from a front view) or the anus is a bit farther than the other models.  Perhaps to compliment space for the penis addon?

Edit: Should also mention this is the CBBE variant, not the UNPB one.

• 3 weeks later...