Don't worry about the body im still up in there air on what body type i want to be thats why i love MO but due to Furry Of Skyrim mod i may have to stick with CBBE so don't stress about UNP version of the textures so far most people are still CBBE users ( i may be wrong but because UUNP is still new to people) 

Well i didn't know you do other characters beside Pokemon  :o i wish you good luck then  ^_^

Thanks for taking my request i was little worry  :unsure:

The biggest reason I've done anything for unp was that I've frequently seen unp related stuff and requests for unp among many other mods. I've also frequently heard, as I've already said, that many people don't like cbbe.

So, I just want to appeal to a larger audience. Unp versions will come. Just not yet.

Pretty good although I can safely say that this race wasn't meant to use helmets outside of mage hoods.

Edit: Noticed stretching when character does a masturbation option. Will try to test to see if it happens in other animations.

Send me a screen shot of the "stretching".

BTW, Can I use the mod from the original download to get a Katia follower, and she still uses these textures? Or would you have to make her like that here, if you felt like it? xD

I've already thought about that. I'll take a look when I get the chance.

Think I may have a theory about why. Which skeleton did you use for the body? Will get the screenshot in a couple minutes.

Edit: Seems to happen only during certain animations. http://i.imgur.com/lZKNE0X.png

Small problem.. when using ANY of the texture replacers, the body looks weird in Character Creation and then turns pure black. but the head, hands and feet show the correct new textures. I really wanted the Lucario mod, but not one of these is working for me. I'm running Skyrim Legendary Ed off steam using the Nexus Mod Manager with SKSE.

The base mod works fine, but that nasty hip texture is so ugly i really want to use this replacer.

Small problem.. when using ANY of the texture replacers, the body looks weird in Character Creation and then turns pure black. but the head, hands and feet show the correct new textures. I really wanted the Lucario mod, but not one of these is working for me. I'm running Skyrim Legendary Ed off steam using the Nexus Mod Manager with SKSE.

The base mod works fine, but that nasty hip texture is so ugly i really want to use this replacer.

I had the same issue. Its due to running out of VRAM. If you use a texture optimizer to condense your armor textures or any other 4k skin textures it'll let you use it.

Don't worry about the body im still up in there air on what body type i want to be thats why i love MO but due to Furry Of Skyrim mod i may have to stick with CBBE so don't stress about UNP version of the textures so far most people are still CBBE users ( i may be wrong but because UUNP is still new to people) 

Well i didn't know you do other characters beside Pokemon  :o i wish you good luck then  ^_^

Thanks for taking my request i was little worry  :unsure:

The biggest reason I've done anything for unp was that I've frequently seen unp related stuff and requests for unp among many other mods. I've also frequently heard, as I've already said, that many people don't like cbbe.

So, I just want to appeal to a larger audience. Unp versions will come. Just not yet.

Pretty good although I can safely say that this race wasn't meant to use helmets outside of mage hoods.

Edit: Noticed stretching when character does a masturbation option. Will try to test to see if it happens in other animations.

Send me a screen shot of the "stretching".

BTW, Can I use the mod from the original download to get a Katia follower, and she still uses these textures? Or would you have to make her like that here, if you felt like it? xD

I've already thought about that. I'll take a look when I get the chance.

Think I may have a theory about why. Which skeleton did you use for the body? Will get the screenshot in a couple minutes.

Edit: Seems to happen only during certain animations. http://i.imgur.com/lZKNE0X.png

WTF?!

O_o

I have never seen that before. Of all the crazy glitches I've seen. That's a new one.

Anyways, I use the same skeleton everyone uses. (Or should use.) The XP32 Maximum skeleton. That was actually the first thing I checked when I opened up this mod's bsa for the first time. It already uses xp32.

All I can say, since I'm not especially good at trouble shooting, is to run your fnis tool again and maybe reset sexlab entirely.

Also, which masturbation animation is that?

4D male masturbation and I use XPMSE skeleton. And yeah I looked at your bsa after I asked and checked it. I didn't see if I changed the skeleton you use to the one I used to see if the issue persisted.

Edit: Most helmets don't seem to mold to the character's size while Daedric Helmet just causes the ears to disappear. Curious if your texture would work on Khajiits though.

4D male masturbation and I use XPMSE skeleton. And yeah I looked at your bsa after I asked and checked it. I didn't see if I changed the skeleton you use to the one I used to see if the issue persisted.

Edit: Most helmets don't seem to mold to the character's size while Daedric Helmet just causes the ears to disappear. Curious if your texture would work on Khajiits though.

I think that my textures will work on all female bodies of any race, but not heads. Maybe not hands either. Anyways, I'll test it myself to see if the same issue occurs for me.

I tested the same animation in my game, and nothing unusual happened. The problem lies somewhere in your setup.

Sorry i did not post the information.There is one person on Steam Workshop publishing Katia Race mod.I am the one on Nexus Mods publishing a different version of Katia Race.An again THANK YOU Creator for making this.I love the pokeymon Textures!They look great!The problem was i for me.I wanted to look more detailed an not plastic looking.But no one could do that.To me this looks the most like Katia.But the new Textures for CHSBHC would make it a lot more fun for a Replay!

Let me start off by saying that the Lucario skin is officially my favorite Skyrim mod...period.

Now that I got that out of the way, I seem to have a T-Pose Katcario...(Lucatia?), whenever the character goes into an animation of the naughty variety, the player character is put into a T-Pose, while the NPC carries on like nothing is happening. I have all required mods, including FNIS and the XP Skeleton, so I'm a bit stuck as to what the problem is. I checked load order, but I can't seem to figure out what seems to be mucking up the gears. Any ideas/suggestions?

Let me start off by saying that the Lucario skin is officially my favorite Skyrim mod...period.

Now that I got that out of the way, I seem to have a T-Pose Katcario...(Lucatia?), whenever the character goes into an animation of the naughty variety, the player character is put into a T-Pose, while the NPC carries on like nothing is happening. I have all required mods, including FNIS and the XP Skeleton, so I'm a bit stuck as to what the problem is. I checked load order, but I can't seem to figure out what seems to be mucking up the gears. Any ideas/suggestions?

You might want to rerun FNIS again. But first, make sure to put whatever animation you tried to play into skyrim again. The T-pose is a sign that an animation(For some reason) was taken out of skyrim and wasn't reminded by FNIS that it isn't there anymore.

I like to use the name "Lucaria". And It's exciting to hear that you like this simple mod so much!

:D

So, you're having animation problems. I can't help in finding what the cause might be, but I do know how to fix it.

First step, try reconfiguring your animations with the fnis tool. The "GenerateFNISforUsers" tool. Then start a new game. Get all the basics set up in the mcm and test an animation with a partner. (Solo animations are more stable, so a 2+ actor animation will tell you if it's really working or not.)

If the same error occurs, then there is something wrong with your skeleton or something related to that. In that case, you'll have no choice but to completely reinstall all the mods affecting character bodies. You'll need to uninstall your body mods and skeleton and reinstall them in the opposite order, as though you were making a U turn. Also, if you use mods like the nipple magic mod, don't install its skeleton patch. As of right now, the XP32 skeleton is 100% compatible with every mod made for it without patches. It already includes everything for both males and females from nipple magic bones to genital bones for females. (You might want to make sure you're up to date with it.) At this point, any mod that requires you to replace your skeleton with a patched version for the mod to work is likely incompatible.

I would recommend as well, simply for the sake of caution, that you back up your Skyrim setup before this. You never know what crazy error might occur.

I hope this helps.

I had run FNIS multiple times before even asking for help! But thanks for the advice anyway guys! I did however uninstall and reinstall the skeleton and any mods changing body shape, and that seems to have more than fixed the issue!

Thanks so much for the help Subject! Also, thanks for your work on this mod! Lucario has always been one of my absolute favorites!

How did you get the chipmunk cock to look properly? I used your addon (though I downloaded it a while ago) and the fur color has a different base texture, making it always off.

There should be a replacement texture included in the chipmunk edition for the addon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...just a thought, but I think the belly-button on her should be a little deeper. I actually use a mod that adds belly-button rings, and it seems to get swallowed up on her. xD

lol

Well, unfortunately, I have absolutely no way to fix that. I would need to edit the mesh itself, and the mesh is determined by whatever the person that downloads it uses.

By the way, the unp versions for the lucario and chipmunk edition might be finished this week. It depends on how long my other projects take. If I have time, I'll be able to finish them.

• 2 weeks later...

Your images show massive seams on the hips, anything that can be done about that?

Some of the images are a little old. Originally, this mod's normal maps were missing textures at the hips. As of now, I've fixed that, however, I have no way to properly match the new textures with most of the rest of the normal maps, so there will still be a few texture errors.

I'd fix it of course, but the most modding I have the knowledge to do is to open up a bsa, edit its textures, and close it back up. That's the extent of my knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Alright guys. The UNPB version of the chipmunk and lucario editions are now finished and available for download.

Also, I'd like you guys to start posting pictures of your use of this mod in game on this thread! I wanna see what guys are doing with this adorable race!

Edit:

I had to reupload the new UNPB files. They were missing the SOS Addon textures.

• 2 weeks later...