I figured out what's going on with the cock by the way. It's just a human dick, not the Khajiit model. I tried removing any color, and it's just a human dick against her fur, and the two textures accept colors from Racemenu VERY differently. Put one shade of yellow on the fur (Katia normally starts with yellow fur), and that color (instead of overwriting the color on the dick) just blends with natural human dick-pink, and looks really gross. I put in a request over on the Female-schlong addon page for him to make a compatibility patch. I tried to fix it myself, but no dice. I see the title, did you make changes? I'd attach a screen shot but I'm in class right now, but you'll see what I mean if you just drain the color off of your katia gal while the dick's still attached.

Edit: Will attach screenie when I get home if you want. The floating cock for you is probably just what body shape (or body slide set) you're using.

Edit 2: Ooh there's an add-on already for it here. I'mma check that at home. Thank you muchly.

I actually made the addon myself. I just changed the human penis textures. I tried adjusting the normal maps to blend in better, but it ended up looking terrible that way. So it doesn't really blend in, but it looks alright.

I actually made the addon myself. I just changed the human penis textures. I tried adjusting the normal maps to blend in better, but it ended up looking terrible that way. So it doesn't really blend in, but it looks alright.

It looks pretty good so far to me. I'm just wondering if every human in the game is gonna have one of these now. Testing. (It looks better than it used to on the Katia at least), then again, human females don't really end up with dicks in my game much

It looks pretty good so far to me. I'm just wondering if every human in the game is gonna have one of these now. Testing. (It looks better than it used to on the Katia at least), then again, human females don't really end up with dicks in my game much

When you get the chance, go to the racemenu and try adjusting your char's chin.

:)

VERY nice work updating the hip seam. This is more than good enough for me. =D \o/

A+ work, Sugar. This... this will do nicely.

"Yesss, ziss vill do nicely, indeed!" *Unbuttons pants*

XD

I thought you used the unp version. Maybe I mixed you up with someone else.

Right now, I'm working on making another roleplay edition. It's taking forever because I have to convert everything and pack up the bsa every time I change something to see if it looks right in game. I also recently learned that I was able to increase the resolution all along!

>_<

Turns out I just happened to forget to set the root directory when I tried initially improving the textures. Sooo, I've got a fair bit of updating to do.

No, I use the CBBE. c: I just use the UNP cock thingy because there IS no CBBE version of that. As I've found, with how I mangle stuff in bodyslide, it rarely matters whether something is UNP or CBBE or even 7Base, things just tend to fit for me.

On second inspections, the hip seams are much better. Not perfect, but this is much better.

Edit: Wait, what am I talking about? I don't use CBBE because it has no belly node. I tend to use ATRIA Body nowadays for the Clams of Skyrim project, but I can't use it with Katia because her pussy... well, if you use it, just try jumping. You'll see. Ick.

So now I'mma use another preggers scaling body of some kind. Perhaps ct77. I'd love reccomendations.

No, I use the CBBE. c: I just use the UNP cock thingy because there IS no CBBE version of that. As I've found, with how I mangle stuff in bodyslide, it rarely matters whether something is UNP or CBBE or even 7Base, things just tend to fit for me.

On second inspections, the hip seams are much better. Not perfect, but this is much better.

Edit: Wait, what am I talking about? I don't use CBBE because it has no belly node. I tend to use ATRIA Body nowadays for the Clams of Skyrim project, but I can't use it with Katia because her pussy... well, if you use it, just try jumping. You'll see. Ick.

So now I'mma use another preggers scaling body of some kind. Perhaps ct77. I'd love reccomendations.

The unp penis addon isn't actually solely for unp. It just uses unp textures by default.

Anyways, I'm glad you're happy with it!

Will this race work with 7base?

The textures might not look right. I can make support for it if you can send your female body's msn and femalebody texture files, but I'm currently working on other things at the moment, so it won't be right away.

Thanks for the offer, but I just went back to the 7base page, and read it works with all UNP textures, My bad lol.

I'm starting to get near the point of finishing the next roleplay edition, and oh my mother flipping goodness is it looking awesome!

Will there be UNP updates in the future? Your new version looks really good, especially your lucario.

The only reason there isn't a version of lucario for unp yet is because that took me several days to make, while everything else only took a few hours. I don't know yet how long it will take to optimize the textures for unp.

Also, I might be misunderstanding what you're saying, but you seem to think unp is outdated, since it is 1.2 instead of 1.3. It is actually up to date. It is one number less because I didn't have to fix its hip seam, which was a separate update for CBBE.

Will there be UNP updates in the future? Your new version looks really good, especially your lucario.

The only reason there isn't a version of lucario for unp yet is because that took me several days to make, while everything else only took a few hours. I don't know yet how long it will take to optimize the textures for unp.

Also, I might be misunderstanding what you're saying, but you seem to think unp is outdated, since it is 1.2 instead of 1.3. It is actually up to date. It is one number less because I didn't have to fix its hip seam, which was a separate update for CBBE.

• Version 1.3
  • -Now in glorious 4k resolution!

Only v1.3 CBBE is 4k now, right? But it's not that important, because v1.2 is already nice.

This is why UUNP will never be popular because people like you making such awesome stuff for CBBE lol

Since we in the Pokemon mindset.....i hate making requests due to the stress i put on creators but....i don't have Photoshop and i know GIMP is out the question for retexture so....

tumblr_lz7ocgbOS51rpsqhko1_500.jpg

you know...since Pikachu is #1 on the cute meter why not have Eevee too lol

• Version 1.3

• -Now in glorious 4k resolution!

Only v1.3 CBBE is 4k now, right? But it's not that important, because v1.2 is already nice.

No. Everything is currently 4k. They also all include updates to genital textures, so you're going to want to get the most up to date version of what you're using.

This is why UUNP will never be popular because people like you making such awesome stuff for CBBE lol

Since we in the Pokemon mindset.....i hate making requests due to the stress i put on creators but....i don't have Photoshop and i know GIMP is out the question for retexture so....

The only reason I use CBBE is because that's the first body mod I ever got. It's the first one listed on the nexus, so it's the first one I saw when I got into modding my skyrim game. Because it's so well made, I never had a reason to search for any other. I heard people don't like it simply because they think the flawless skin is unrealistic, but then again, there are other texture options out there.

Anyways, there will be a unp version of the lucario edition eventually. Just don't expect it for at least a week. I'm taking a break so I can catch up on other things.

Aside from that, I might consider your request, since that one seems rather easy. Just keep in mind there's only so much one can do for these roleplay versions without adding special meshes. That ring of fur around its neck could be problematic.

One last thing. Regarding the theme of these roleplay versions, it most certainly won't be pokemon alone. That just happens to be conveniently well known and pretty much universally admired, so it's a good theme to start with. There is a non-pokemon oriented roleplay version in the making as of right now. I just need to get the texture placement right, and it's proving to be quite a challenge to do so.

The only reason I use CBBE is because that's the first body mod I ever got. It's the first one listed on the nexus, so it's the first one I saw when I got into modding my skyrim game. Because it's so well made, I never had a reason to search for any other. I heard people don't like it simply because they think the flawless skin is unrealistic, but then again, there are other texture options out there.

Anyways, there will be a unp version of the lucario edition eventually. Just don't expect it for at least a week. I'm taking a break so I can catch up on other things.

Aside from that, I might consider your request, since that one seems rather easy. Just keep in mind there's only so much one can do for these roleplay versions without adding special meshes. That ring of fur around its neck could be problematic.

One last thing. Regarding the theme of these roleplay versions, it most certainly won't be pokemon alone. That just happens to be conveniently well known and pretty much universally admired, so it's a good theme to start with. There is a non-pokemon oriented roleplay version in the making as of right now. I just need to get the texture placement right, and it's proving to be quite a challenge to do so.

Don't worry about the body im still up in there air on what body type i want to be thats why i love MO but due to Furry Of Skyrim mod i may have to stick with CBBE so don't stress about UNP version of the textures so far most people are still CBBE users ( i may be wrong but because UUNP is still new to people) 

Well i didn't know you do other characters beside Pokemon  :o i wish you good luck then  ^_^

Thanks for taking my request i was little worry  :unsure:

Don't worry about the body im still up in there air on what body type i want to be thats why i love MO but due to Furry Of Skyrim mod i may have to stick with CBBE so don't stress about UNP version of the textures so far most people are still CBBE users ( i may be wrong but because UUNP is still new to people) 

Well i didn't know you do other characters beside Pokemon  :o i wish you good luck then  ^_^

Thanks for taking my request i was little worry  :unsure:

The biggest reason I've done anything for unp was that I've frequently seen unp related stuff and requests for unp among many other mods. I've also frequently heard, as I've already said, that many people don't like cbbe.

So, I just want to appeal to a larger audience. Unp versions will come. Just not yet.

Pretty good although I can safely say that this race wasn't meant to use helmets outside of mage hoods.

Edit: Noticed stretching when character does a masturbation option. Will try to test to see if it happens in other animations.

Send me a screen shot of the "stretching".

BTW, Can I use the mod from the original download to get a Katia follower, and she still uses these textures? Or would you have to make her like that here, if you felt like it? xD

I've already thought about that. I'll take a look when I get the chance.